Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WeBegBitcoins - A Community who Begs Bitcoins!  (Read 1795 times)
WeBegBitcoins (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:35:04 PM

Lost all Bitcoins in gambling? Need Bitcoins but don't have any money in real life? Love begging bitcoins? JOIN US.

WeBegBitcoins is a community created by me  Cool and we are those who loves to BEG. yes, I love to beg and all others who loves to BEG to can be a part of this community and help us BEG more Bitcoins. All of the members of this community will get a guide on how to beg bitcoins and success in getting it. Joining this community will cost you a bit but the status you will get will be mind blowing, Bitcoin Beggar, sounds AWESOME for me and those with same interests and likes like me will love it too!

WeBegBitcoins will be creating events in which the one who will get the most Donations on Begging will win extra Bitcoins from the community's Bankroll too. This community will be lead by certain users and i will be selecting them on the basis of how easily they can beg.

I know everything sounds interesting right? Join us today and help us begging more and more!

WeBegBitcoins Community Spots Available:
- Co-Leader of Community - Spot Available 1 - Costs: 0.5BTC
- Helper of Community - Spot Available 5 - Costs: 0.05BTC
- Member of Community - Spot Available Unlimited - Costs: 0.001BTC

Our Official Bankroll: 1MPzFLyM9wj3nVrzRUkT29T2fS3iUustLG
We will be creating giveaways and donations to our members using coins in this bankroll.

Want to join our community and BEG from the whole world of Bitcoin? Fill the form below:
Code:
Name:
Position you want:
TXID:
Why you want to join WeBegBitcoins community:
Do you think you will be able to BEG?:

LIST OF OUR MEMBERS:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17ilX6eZXwAlqpVCrQCOngDgHjF8BnfFaMCbyWQ1Ma0U/edit?usp=sharing

NOTE: This is not a troll or shit, I am actually going to run this community for a long run and will be creating events and providing tips on how to beg without actually other noticing that you begged. Please help this community by donations and joining! Don't ruin the community!
BiPolarBob

Activity: 378
Merit: 302

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:04:36 PM

Where does this community meet up? I don't see a website or anything. Where can I go to beg for bitcoins?  Huh
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:16:34 PM

that's one big bankroll  Grin https://blockchain.info/address/1MPzFLyM9wj3nVrzRUkT29T2fS3iUustLG

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
WeBegBitcoins (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:48:11 PM

Where does this community meet up? I don't see a website or anything. Where can I go to beg for bitcoins?  Huh
This community is just started today and soon we will have a website for the members and viewers. I will be giving away the guide in PM to all the members of this community.

We are not a dice site who has to pay their users, soon we will have a quite balance to grow up this community. I am going to Beg soon for it.  Cool
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 10:44:37 PM

providing tips on how to beg without actually other noticing that you begged.

One "begging" tip is to advertise goods for sale in this forum's Marketplace section, and get almost nothing in return but threadcrap, ad BS spam, and /crickets.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
codishmumu

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:26:32 PM

We already have people begging for btc here!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: