Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:54:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: META WHALE SPY PUMP GROUP OPENING - JOIN NOW UNTIL SEATS ARE TAKEN  (Read 12092 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MrPump (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

follow me to make money

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 11:42:41 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2015, 10:11:59 PM by MrPump

BEFORE POSTING "ITS SCAM" READ WHOLE DESCRIPTION OF THIS THREAD, ALSO THIS EXPLAINS WHY NEWBIE ACCOUNT IS USED TO MAKE IT.

I am member of a 7 pumping groups that entering costed me 15BTC+. I have been in this business since almost a year now and i know which of them are worth entering and which are useless.

To proove i have inside infos, and to make this newbie account credible i have been posting daily tips on what pump n dump groups are doing - before the news were public.
You can read the thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1177563.0

I am using newbie account to not be tracked by group owners, as this would end as insta ban.

What will we do here?

You will be getting first hand info on what to buy, what to do and when to exit with profits.

THIS IS HOW META WHALE SPY PUMP GROUP WORKS
For example group A has plan of buying coin X at 300-500 satoshi and pumping it up to 3000-3500 - where they will be doing exit.
By being part of my group you will get info to also buy at 300-500 BUT to exit at 2500-2900.  This way you will make sure money, and the other group will just need a bit longer time to exit, since you will not dump them on their final numbers.
WIN-WIN.

All you will be required to do is listen to my timeframes, prices and post or tweet sometimes about the coin to gather more people into it.

THERE IS LIMITED NUMBER OF PLACES SO JOIN NOW!

PRICE IS JUST 1.5 BTC FOR LIFETIME GROUP ACCESS.

You can also pay with LTC, DOGE, NBT, DASH.

In future i may change this to monthly, but users who join now will keep it free for lifetime.

TO GET YOURSELF A GUARANTEED SPOT:
@ PM me for wallet adress
@ if forum is down email me at: x2crypto@protonmail.ch

-----------------
Q and A
1. Why are you making this group if you make money?
Im in 7 groups now, each of them pumps at least 1 coin a month. This means every month my own BTCs are freezed on around 7 [sometimes even 10-12] altcoins.
Even though i make money, they are constantly reinvested and freezed.

I want to make a solid group right now - that has an edge over all others, so in future we will be able to self pump things, i know already how to do this properly.
For start i want all people in the group to make money with my inside infos [how it will work is written in OP].

I also want to join 2 more groups, 1 chinesse which *might* be the one that pumped LTC. Might also be not, but it was recommended to me by some serious players.

Its easy money in pumping but its pretty much same pattern every month so i also do this for a bit od extra entertaiment.

2. What pumps were you part of?
I was part of a few, but the ones that made me money and that i can list to not be tracked were:

SWIFT
XLB
PZR
FC2
ULTC
MNE
XPY
GSX
RBY
GRID
CIRC
XTP
BOT
CBIT

3. When will i get first infos about pumping?
Right away, im in so many groups we pump 24/7, you will get infos on what to buy and sell literally right after joining the group.

PROMOTION FOR SENIOR HERO and LEGENDARY MEMBERS

Since i know alts/shills of all the group owners, then i can be sure better accounts joining this team are not theirs to track me.

Here is promotional prices to join the group:

Senior Member - 1 BTC
Hero Member - 0.8 BTC
Legendary - 0.6 BTC

Thread is self-moderated to delete trolls/shills who obviously im trashing the business a little. Expect some people to attack me or try to discredit but then just read my original proof thread with the dates

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 11:49:00 PM

What is the exact reason that I believe in you ?
You use the account newbie and I'm sure you have an account with a higher rank

If you can convince me , I will try to join
MrPump (OP)

follow me to make money

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:27:26 AM

What is the exact reason that I believe in you ?
You use the account newbie and I'm sure you have an account with a higher rank

If you can convince me , I will try to join

Please read the OP.

I state there i DO have old account, but the groups im in know it - so i would be tracked and kicked and unable to provide the pump service.

Im using this new account but i was sharing inside infos for 11 days in the other thread to show im here for real - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1177563.0

Be aware - pump groups, never pump more than 1-2 coins same time and often a pump takes whole month. Me sharing infos daily for 11 days, is a proof i had to be in this for longer time.

MrPump (OP)

follow me to make money

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:51:34 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 10:22:44 PM by MrPump

After many PMs i`ve put price down to 1BTC entrance.

PROMOTION FOR SENIOR HERO and LEGENDARY MEMBERS

Since i know alts/shills of all the group owners, then i can be sure better accounts joining this team are not theirs to track me.

Here is promotional prices to join the group:

Senior Member - 0.7 BYC
Hero Member - 0.5 BTC
Legendary - 0.4 BTC

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:06:04 PM

What makes me wonder mr.pump , why oh why IF u making so much from PUMP and DUMP u still asking for any BTC?

I was reading previous your thread and in that one too there was TIP here TIP there or else only ony TIP about same old shit.

Most of your tips could be find or guessed with 100% accuracy without your tips so my question again :

Why you asking for BTC if u making so much from beeing in the whale groups?
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:36:02 PM

I have heard of coin pump groups but I think they are Hongkong based and they are very rich people, they even pump bitcoin and make good money for their member however your service might be real but you need to gather the list of people that are interested and give them at least 1 coin that is to be pumped and if it occur whether they invest in it or not they would subscribe to your service if they are actually interested.
I am interested too.
MrPump (OP)

follow me to make money

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:31:38 PM

What makes me wonder mr.pump , why oh why IF u making so much from PUMP and DUMP u still asking for any BTC?

I was reading previous your thread and in that one too there was TIP here TIP there or else only ony TIP about same old shit.

Most of your tips could be find or guessed with 100% accuracy without your tips so my question again :

Why you asking for BTC if u making so much from beeing in the whale groups?

Hey!

Good questions.

Im in 7 groups now, each of them pumps at least 1 coin a month. This means every month my own BTCs are freezed on around 7 [sometimes even 10-12] coins.

I want to make a solid group right now - that has an edge over all others, so in future we will be able to self pump things, i know already how to do this properly.
For start i want all people in the group to make money with my inside infos [how it will work is written in OP].

I also want to join 2 more groups, 1 chinesse which *might* be the one that pumped LTC. Might also be not, but it was recommended to me by some serious players.

Its easy money in pumping but its pretty much same pattern every month so i also do this for a bit od extra entertaiment.

In the "free thread" i`ve disclosed what i could to not hurt the groups, yet to also let people not invest into coins that are left. If you check dates of my posts and look up charts, you will see all the coins been failing since then. So no, i dint put info when they were dead - there was still plenty more dumping to be done.

MrPump (OP)

follow me to make money

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:41:29 PM

I have heard of coin pump groups but I think they are Hongkong based and they are very rich people, they even pump bitcoin and make good money for their member however your service might be real but you need to gather the list of people that are interested and give them at least 1 coin that is to be pumped and if it occur whether they invest in it or not they would subscribe to your service if they are actually interested.
I am interested too.

The coins we are pumping are not 1BTC raises in price but more like from 0 to 0.001 or even 0.01 per coin.
Some of this groups pump one a month and charge montly [with price decreasing if you join month by month]. So me giving out 1 coin publicly [how do i know if people join or not in the end?] wouldnt make sense.
1BTC for lifetime access to be above other groups is almost a bargain.

Of course i will raise the price when i get enough initial people.

For now there is promotions to join too.

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:41:08 AM

been following u main thread.
im in 1 group [no idea if u are too]

hero discount seems fair Cheesy

but can u say what pumps or groups u are/were into?

yolo
MrPump (OP)

follow me to make money

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:02:29 AM

been following u main thread.
im in 1 group [no idea if u are too]

hero discount seems fair Cheesy

but can u say what pumps or groups u are/were into?

I cannot disclose groups but here is some pumps i made money at
I had infos on more but couldnt join all/some failed.

PZR
FC2
ULTC
MNE
XPY
GSX
RBY
GRID
CIRC
XTP
BOT
CBIT

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 06:07:54 AM

I am interested too.

The coins we are pumping are not 1BTC raises in price but more like from 0 to 0.001 or even 0.01 per coin.
Some of this groups pump one a month and charge montly [with price decreasing if you join month by month]. So me giving out 1 coin publicly [how do i know if people join or not in the end?] wouldnt make sense.

You have totally misunderstood me, I just advised you to make a list of intending member and call it intending group and you give them the trial signal.
MrPump (OP)

follow me to make money

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:42:05 PM

I am interested too.

You have totally misunderstood me, I just advised you to make a list of intending member and call it intending group and you give them the trial signal.

I see, anyways some people are already in so no need for that Smiley
When i feel there is enough people and they will make some money i will raise the entrance price back to 2BTC like i wanted to do.

So guys, join up - the team is growing!

MrPump (OP)

follow me to make money

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 10:31:23 PM

Guys there is 1 coin in accumulation process and 1 ready to be pumped.

Join by this week for fast action.

PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:48:37 PM

the coin which is in accumulation process is TransferCoin  

Enjoy Guys! Feel free to tip me once you make good profit. Advice should be free  Cool
MrPump (OP)

follow me to make money

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:22:47 PM

the coin which is in accumulation process is TransferCoin  

Enjoy Guys! Feel free to tip me once you make good profit. Advice should be free  Cool

Dont try to play my community here but... nice try Smiley

Leaving this post as it was humorous!

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:29:48 PM

Im in 7 groups now, each of them pumps at least 1 coin a month. This means every month my own BTCs are freezed on around 7 [sometimes even 10-12] coins.

Its easy money in pumping ......

a month 7-12 btc is a lot? and u calling yourself serious player MrPump?

thats a joke.

so u not building solid group but need people to help u join more for free(without any btc in hand) while nothing else is given apart promises and advices which most normal/smart people can find all over net?

MrPump (OP)

follow me to make money

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:57:02 PM

Its easy money in pumping ......

a month 7-12 btc is a lot? and u calling yourself serious player MrPump?

thats a joke.

so u not building solid group but need people to help u join more for free(without any btc in hand) while nothing else is given apart promises and advices which most normal/smart people can find all over net?

You didnt understand - maybe due to me writing not clearly.
I have stated i have money freezed at 7-12 coins a month.
One coin can be unlimited number BTCs. You mangled BTCs with coins, i will edit coins to altcoins to make this more clear.
So its a good finding i appreciate it. I need  this OP to be as clear and straightforward as possible.

If you look at previous pumps i have mentioned here, this was pumps of 100-200 BTC on each coin.
Each of my groups are investing over 100BTCs into most pumps and has obligations of how much you HAVE TO invest at each.

My group doesnt have that - you can join and play with even 0.1 BTC if you feel so and you will still do perfect trades.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:05:30 PM

My group doesnt have that - you can join and play with even 0.1 BTC if you feel so and you will still do perfect trades.

but u have to pay 1btc upfront, so where is the deal than?
MrPump (OP)

follow me to make money

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:30:55 AM

but u have to pay 1btc upfront, so where is the deal than?

This was just figure of speech. You join the group, its other groups that do the job, you invest how much you feel like it.
Today one person asked me how much should he invest in our current cummulation. I told him that anything that feels good for him from 0.1-5BTC.
I do not want to have 20 guys each using 10BTC and killing the other group with 200BTC dump.

I want the groups to coexist.

NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:05:18 AM

PM'd, I'll take part in this grease fire, what's the rate for full members? .85 BTC to the address at the OP sent? and then wait for mad bitches? Is it all executed on bittrex?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███