Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:08:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Countries for Bitcoin Businesses  (Read 9548 times)
pon-viet

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:33:35 PM

I think the best country for bitcoin businesses is Russia!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cloud27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:58:19 PM

As of today Singapore is one of the best to do business for bitcoin, currently the central bank of Singapore announces that they will not regulate the digital currency but, they will have to monitor the money laundering activities.
procryptoguy

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:01:05 PM

What are the best countries in the world to start and run bitcoin businesses?  For example, crypto-equity exchanges, bitcoin gambling, sites like purse.io, etc.  Are there any like this that welcome these sort of businesses and can these businesses avoid scrutiny from foreign regulators or do they still have to comply with the regulations affecting their customers?  Thanks!
right now if you want to start a bitcoin business start from Zimbabwe.
basically their own currency is gone now.and every people there use bitcoins as their primary currency.
So yeah you can basically start everything there poker ,gambling what not.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:16:21 PM

I think that now there are no countries where business is free to use bitcoin. This is not because the state prevents this. People do not want to waste your coins. If there is no demand then the sentence makes no sense. I think that until the price of bitcoin will rise no chance for it to be used in trade.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Domenc

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:19:46 PM

Well , the very simple answer to this question will be that the countries where there is no fear to use bitcoin are the best countries for bitcoin business .
Many such countries such as USA , Canada , Australia does not consider the use of bitcoin as an offense and have positively accepted bitcoin .
The wear and tear of taxes and regulations are not associated with the countries which legalize it .                                          
BitcoinIsAlgebraic

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:33:08 PM

You've all heard of the Switzerland banks and its no different for Bitcoin Switzerland is one of the best places to operate a business no matter what currency.
Pasabm

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:55:34 AM

Japan is one of the largest bitcoin markets in the world. Now about 60% of bitcoin trade takes place through the Japanese market. The bitcoin trade volume in Japan jumped after the enactment of the law in the country which recognizes bitcoin as a legitimate payment instrument. US bitcoin market became the largest market after Japan, accounted for about 25% of total global transactions. During infancy bitcoin, most bitcoin trade is done in USD.
Shping Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 83

SHPING Presale: SOLD OUT / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:53:16 AM

Wikipedia could be a good reference point https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory

SHPING TOKEN SALE - crypto for marketing to shoppers - ANN
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:16:47 AM

well, my opinioin is that Russia may be a very good option for a bitcoin business since Mr Putin stated to fully legalize bitcoin by bringing in a bill about blockchain tax yesterday

I think they are cutting taxes on Bitcoin buying and selling may be. Yes, if they do that then it is going to be very good because people can happily transfer Bitcoin without any problem. Now people afraid only because of government whether they will keep them in jail for doing business with Bitcoin.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:57:28 AM

What are the best countries in the world to start and run bitcoin businesses?  For example, crypto-equity exchanges, bitcoin gambling, sites like purse.io, etc.  Are there any like this that welcome these sort of businesses and can these businesses avoid scrutiny from foreign regulators or do they still have to comply with the regulations affecting their customers?  Thanks!
Japan suitable for bitcoin businesses. Japan has accepted bitcoin. Bitcoin activity in Japan is legal. This move is the main reason for the strong bitcoin market in Japan. Therefore bitcoin businesses should expand the market to Japan

Japan and Australia are the both countries till now accepting Bitcoin as payment. I think those countries are doing legal business with Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin business will expand to other countries also very soon.

This is the only 2 countries that have so far legalized bitcoin so it makes sense to put up your business in those. Specially Japan, they are now the market leaders in terms of acceptance and trading volumes. However, If my memory serves me right, they have cut tax on crypto specially on bitcoin. So there is no doubt in my mind that opening a business in those 2 countries are very good.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:27:17 AM

Probably the island of Isle of Man will be fit to your criteria. This self-governing British Crown nation could be a true paradise for cryptocurrency's business.
http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/03/17/isle-man-set-become-official-bitcoin-island/
I never heard of it but as I've read the article it is really a great jurisdiction to operate bitcoin businesses and apart from that they have act that safeguards whoever runs a bitcoin business there, what a good place to start with.

I think there are many countries that are good for bitcoin businesses especially the countries that bitcoin is legal just like Japan, South Korea, Canada, most part of Europe and a lot more since I just heard few countries that bitcoin isn't legal or prohibiting to use it. Here in Philippines, few are starting to know what these digital currency is and starting a business relating to bitcoin would be great way also to make it happen.
Proton2233

Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:52:39 AM

It seems to me that it is too early to talk about business with bitcoin. Any business requires stability. Bitcoin cannot now provide. It seems to me that there should be even a single year before bitcoin can be used in business. So I think that in any country there will be problems. It seems to me that bitcoin is now in stage of development. He created more for personal use than for business.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:30:31 PM

As of today Singapore is one of the best to do business for bitcoin, currently the central bank of Singapore announces that they will not regulate the digital currency but, they will have to monitor the money laundering activities.

Along with Singapore I will also place the Japan to the best country who supports btc fully and one of the countries who has legalized the btc for their citizens. Its a nice way where people are known that btc is legalized. Because majority of the countries still are unsure about what to do with it.
Yousint0r

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:31:47 PM

Best countries is Japan (new bitcoin leader ) because they can support mining , trading and finally exchange to cash .

Russian also best country  , Dubai ,India , China and UK
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:11:25 PM

A legal BTC-friendly environment is one little part of the problem. I see many people have replied Japan. I say maybe, but if you aren't Japanese and if you don't speak Japanese, you'll find Japan a pretty difficult place to start a business.

You should also ask:
What country makes it easy for a foreign investor to start a business?
Does the country follow standard accounting?
How much reporting is legally required?
Can it be in English? Can it be done online?
etc...

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
wilhb81

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:37:54 PM

After China ban ICOs and shut down all the Cryptocurrency exchanges - Japan and Singapore are the newest "hotspots" for starting up Bitcoin businesses in Asia region.

While in Africa, Zimbabwe would be the best choice, as the popularity and acceptance of Bitcoin is increasing rapidly over there now...

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:41:57 PM

A bet for China as well because they have the biggest market due to their population and the growth of their economy. Philippines is also a good choice Tongue

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Kronos21

Merit: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:55:41 PM

A bet for China as well because they have the biggest market due to their population and the growth of their economy. Philippines is also a good choice Tongue
The pace of development of China's economy has decreased significantly. It seems to me that it is impossible to rely on one country even if we are talking about China. Fortunately bitcoin has no borders and if China does not want to participate in the crypto economy, their place will be taken by other countries. The market will regulate everything itself.
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:19:02 PM

Then without a doubt the best countries to start Bitcoin businesses are the countries that recognize Bitcoin as a payment and you can see it here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory. Regulations of a country is a must in building your own businesses so you just need to comply to their wants and you are all good but you must also think of a best strategy to what is your target market and is it worth invest for to go abroad just for finding a business that accept Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:01:49 PM

I Think Singapore, Malaysia, and India are the best opportunity available to expand BTC Business in ASIA.
In Africa, Zimbabwe and South Africa. In South America, Brazil is the best opportunity as it is world leader in drug generation and export.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: