Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 11:24:06 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Countries for Bitcoin Businesses  (Read 7074 times)
wilhb81

Activity: 126

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:37:54 PM

After China ban ICOs and shut down all the Cryptocurrency exchanges - Japan and Singapore are the newest "hotspots" for starting up Bitcoin businesses in Asia region.

While in Africa, Zimbabwe would be the best choice, as the popularity and acceptance of Bitcoin is increasing rapidly over there now...

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ROB18

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:41:57 PM

A bet for China as well because they have the biggest market due to their population and the growth of their economy. Philippines is also a good choice Tongue

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ BRING YOUR MONEY TO LIFE ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
★★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ STACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★★
Kronos21

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:55:41 PM

A bet for China as well because they have the biggest market due to their population and the growth of their economy. Philippines is also a good choice Tongue
The pace of development of China's economy has decreased significantly. It seems to me that it is impossible to rely on one country even if we are talking about China. Fortunately bitcoin has no borders and if China does not want to participate in the crypto economy, their place will be taken by other countries. The market will regulate everything itself.

Betthisnow

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:35:25 PM

A company has only to comply with the laws and regulations where it's registered, because you can't run a business while you have to consider thousands of laws from other countries. And to consider all the laws of other countries would also require to speak and understand all the languages of those countries and that is impossible.

In general all countries that have no specific laws in relation to bitcoin are interesting but as you already mentioned bitcoin gambling, offshore gambling countries are surely a good location for such activities.

Some people might will say why not go to a country where it's already regulated, but in this case you have often to fill out a ton of papers and pay fees and taxes!

MATRIXCOIN  |  CREATING BRIGHT FUTURE TOGETHER! 
██ ██ ███  MXC Lending ICO: Nov. 13  [ ANN Thread ]  ███ ██ ██
  WHITEPAPER  ▰  TWITTER  ▰  FACEBOOK  ▰  INSTAGRAM 
leonair

Activity: 280

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:19:02 PM

Then without a doubt the best countries to start Bitcoin businesses are the countries that recognize Bitcoin as a payment and you can see it here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory. Regulations of a country is a must in building your own businesses so you just need to comply to their wants and you are all good but you must also think of a best strategy to what is your target market and is it worth invest for to go abroad just for finding a business that accept Bitcoin.

kimochidesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:01:49 PM

I Think Singapore, Malaysia, and India are the best opportunity available to expand BTC Business in ASIA.
In Africa, Zimbabwe and South Africa. In South America, Brazil is the best opportunity as it is world leader in drug generation and export.

▄▄▄▄████
                        ███████████
                         ▀████████
         ▄██▄            ▄███████
       ▄██████▄        ▄██████▄
     ▄████▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀    ▀████▄▄████▀    ▀████▄
 ▄████▀        ▀██████▀        ▀████▄
▄████          ▄██████▄          ████▄
█████        ▄████▀▀████▄        █████
 █████▄    ▄████▀    ▀████▄    ▄█████
  ▀███████████▀        ▀███████████▀
    ██████▀▀            ▀▀██████▀
PROPTHEREUM
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███

███
███
███
███
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
WhitePaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN Thread

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Fedor07

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:14:40 PM

I think that the best country for Bitcoin is China ,
China has a big market . Japan is also a good choice , they have a new Bitcoin leader , they can support mining , training and finally exchange to cash .
Russia , UK , Dubai , India are also a good country for Bitcoin.
Thiptiout

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:27:52 PM

i recommended japan because my friend start project about bitcoin and he gain a lot of money generally Asia countries is good 
bright4mech

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:18:02 PM

Bitcoin is a universal currency that is accepted any where in the world or country and I guest any country you where now. Invest on bitcoins and it appreciate every day.
Lionidas

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 11:30:30 PM

I do believe Japan and possibly the middle east countries. The rich ones that have become interested in bitcoin ever since it is worth gold as of now.
They began to allow purchasing of land and homes there now using it so that is sure sign that they are beginning to acceptable it and view it as a form of payment for goods.
Which is always a step in the right direction when it comes to countries accepting it.

christian07

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:04:41 AM

Asia is a big country so i think they have all things about bitcoin like mining,trading site and some gambling site.But i think the best answer here is if you know bitcoin that's alright even you earn big or small that is still earnings,this is the base of extra income so even your country are big or small bitcoin is bitcoin that's all we can earn here

yojodojo21

Activity: 126

THE TRUTH IS WAITING.

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:48:03 AM

What are the best countries in the world to start and run bitcoin businesses?  For example, crypto-equity exchanges, bitcoin gambling, sites like purse.io, etc.  Are there any like this that welcome these sort of businesses and can these businesses avoid scrutiny from foreign regulators or do they still have to comply with the regulations affecting their customers?  Thanks!

There Are so Many country that you can start and run a bitcoin Business, We have Here The First,Second, Third World Country. Exchanges are those Which in the First World Country That Has Tax in it. Second Country, Has Online Shopping Sites That Accept Through Bitcoin Payment. Third World Countries are adopting Bitcoin Through Wallet Sites. But First and Foremost before doing business it should be Regulated within the government laws and regulations in order to be  formal and Secured.

CryptoScotland

Activity: 56

Crypto Scotland Investor Digital Currency

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:18:40 PM

United Kingdom it's hard,

We were trading on LocalBitcoin for 2 months and now don't have a business account,  Was using Tide Bank which is a Digital Bank but they are supported by Barclays and got shut down as saying it's too risky of a business.

I am unsure if Asian countries are interested in BTC Trading as maybe the margins are good there but if no Bank wants to provide a Bank account hard to trade BTC for Fiat.

While the UK Government and Bank Of England have had a consultation about Crypto Currencies but the banks don't want to do anything about it which is normal for them I guess!

Thanks

H Ali
Crypto Scotland Buyer
katinko

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:56:58 AM

If you want to build a business using bitcoin as mode of payment you should choose the country which are bitcoin was already accepted and there find an area where bitcoin is more popular and most people traffict to make you business much easy to access by more people.

Gotottack

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:45:02 PM

If you want to build a business using bitcoin as mode of payment you should choose the country which are bitcoin was already accepted and there find an area where bitcoin is more popular and most people traffict to make you business much easy to access by more people.

Yes, I agree with your statement. Nevertheless, choosing only countries that already accepted Bitcoin is a clear limitation of your growth as an entrepreneur and will consequently affect the competitiveness of your business. Simply put, while it is best to start a business in a place whereby Bitcoin is readily accepted, it would be even greater to pioneer Bitcoin in a place where it is almost impossible to create an impact about it. I am here talking about risks and how lovely it is to start onto something thereby educating many of our youth. 

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,CoinPayments,
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
jilani

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:35:31 PM

I think Switzerland & Indonesia is the best countries for Bitcoin Business.Already this countries people fully involved in crypto currency platform & they will be successful in Bitcoin industry.Although China & Philippines is most popular country for Bitcoin Business i think.

sdas90

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:33:12 AM

You should choose the country which are bitcoin was already accepted and  those who have no laws about bitcoin. I think that  japan , Switzerland & Indonesia is the best countries for Bitcoin Business.

[[[ PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence ]]]
[[[ PRIVATE SALE STARTED  ]]]
> /WHITEPAPER/ANN/BOUNTY/SLACK/ <
Lampaster

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:59:52 PM

It seems to me that the best country for business bitcoin is not a country where legalized bitcoin. The best country is where the government pays no attention to the cryptocurrency. I support the idea that the government controlled only Fiat. They ditched the Fiat and now I want to do the same with bitcoins.

crypcoinmonster

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:35:51 PM

The Philippine Central Bank has open and good relationships among the Bitcoin exchanges.
roddy5

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:41:07 AM

All countries are best for bitcoin businesses as long as the country did not identify it as illegal. In order for Bitcoin to be a global currency more and more business that accepts it should be made and not most of the countries have it available.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.