Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Countries for Bitcoin Businesses  (Read 9548 times)
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:43:11 AM

Any country is good for bitcoin businesses since Bitcoin is created to become a currency and might replace fiat in the future.

I think you are wrong because there are some countries where government's are not showing interest towards the Bitcoin usage and asking their people don't buy Bitcoin. We have to for official announcement from the countries because soon or later government will realize Bitcoin as legal currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
`abe

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:24:17 AM

Any country is good for bitcoin businesses since Bitcoin is created to become a currency and might replace fiat in the future.

I think you are wrong because there are some countries where government's are not showing interest towards the Bitcoin usage and asking their people don't buy Bitcoin. We have to for official announcement from the countries because soon or later government will realize Bitcoin as legal currency.

Well maybe what he meant was you can accept bitcoin as a mode of payment in any country, as an alternative for fiat maybe.
clarenx

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:58:32 PM

There are new regulations coming in and it has been home to a good amount of ICOs. The regulations coming up have been in the works for some time, years even, and will be targeted at DLT businesses. Gibraltar has done well in regulating other 'wild west' industries in the past. For example it regulated gaming in the late 90's and became the jurisdiction for online gaming operators to base themselves in.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:09:37 PM

The best country for bitcoin business I think the first is the United States of America, then followed by Japan afterwards.
Bitcoin originated and developed in the United States at first, I think this is what makes bitcoin's developments of this country much better when compared with other countries. Of course all things related to bitcoin, developments, popularity, supports, and all of bitcoin's businesses of course more prominent in this country. There's no doubt anymore if in this country bitcoin was more popular and more knowed by all people.
Country who is capitalism in nature is the best country for Bitcoin Businesses because they are open for new innovation like block chain technology that work for Bitcoin, I think this country also will support development of some alternative coins to also grow. because they have seen that Bitcoin coin is the big help to their economy, and help their citizen as will.

Kajevy

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:45:43 PM

bitcoin is global coin so not need special country  to use with it it is global so if your country ban it use other country
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:11:43 PM

I think India is one of the best option. It is the second most populated country of the world. And the awareness about bitcoin is growing too fast in India. But there are very few business related to bitcoin and maximum of them are exchanger. There is almost no website where you can buy product with bitcoin.(I don't no any of such )

goldblumandpartners

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

Arbeit macht müde und krank!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:16:54 PM

I think India is one of the best option. It is the second most populated country of the world. And the awareness about bitcoin is growing too fast in India. But there are very few business related to bitcoin and maximum of them are exchanger. There is almost no website where you can buy product with bitcoin.(I don't no any of such )

Absolutely. But tell this to my Indian clients  Grin Grin Grin

🇨🇭 Swiss 🇨🇭 Law firm 🇨🇭 www.goldblum.ch 🇨🇭 Tel.: +41445152590 (office) 🇨🇭 All legal issues in Switzerland
ralf2018

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:38:51 AM

As i know in Germany it´s 100% legal to use Bitcoin, a lot of btc nodes are in Germany, even the German tax authority has an website about how to tax your bitcoin (25% on profits, but taxfree after 1 year holding etc)...
Germany is also a safe heaven for data protection, has a reason the tor guys reside in Berlin.
Also look into belgium and switzerland a bit more, they are good for bitcoin businesses too.
jungwong

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:23:12 AM

First of all ,Ithink Sweden is pretty good for the race to eliminate cash. When factoring in the recent introduction of negative interest rates by the Swedish Riksbank, a surge in demand for bitcoins could become a reality in the not too distance future as citizens scramble to for safe haven to store their wealth.Secondly,Switzerland is the world leader in taking Bitcoin.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:07:30 PM

What are the best countries in the world to start and run bitcoin businesses?  For example, crypto-equity exchanges, bitcoin gambling, sites like purse.io, etc.  Are there any like this that welcome these sort of businesses and can these businesses avoid scrutiny from foreign regulators or do they still have to comply with the regulations affecting their customers?  Thanks!

Provided under this list are the respective countries:

1. America
2. Canada
3. Australia
4. Japan
5. Singapore
6. India

The reason on why those countries are a suitable place to set-up a bitcoin business is due to the government, accepting its regulation and payment. You can never set-up a business on a country on where they prohibit the utilization of cryptocurrencies in the first place. Second, most of those countries have business establishments that accept bitcoin as an alternative payment. Lastly, due to its constant increase in prices, expect more countries to accept its utilization. Better to start your business now rather than wasting its potential opportunities in terms of price growth.

Source: https://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/041515/countries-where-bitcoin-legal-illegal.asp

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:35:33 AM

Best Countries for Bitcoin Businesses is a country that legalized the use bitcoin so you can be free

no, i think the best one would be a country where bitcoin is free to use, because not regulated at all

with this you can avoid possible taxes and other crap like that

I agree with you. Although bitcoin is considered legal but we need to remember that in a country there are government regulations, if the government only legalize bitcoin it does not apply to the freedom of using bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
eunice6ix

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:39:50 AM

What are the best countries in the world to start and run bitcoin businesses?  For example, crypto-equity exchanges, bitcoin gambling, sites like purse.io, etc.  Are there any like this that welcome these sort of businesses and can these businesses avoid scrutiny from foreign regulators or do they still have to comply with the regulations affecting their customers?  Thanks!

In the Philippines, there isn't much regulation for crytocurrencies yet. Here, bitcoin is mostly associated with scam and pyramiding. I believe, bitcoins would be fit to countries who have established regulations pertaining to cryptocurrency.

But we cannot really tell, coins.ph, a bitcoin trading site here in PH is so big now. 
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:00:55 AM

If you want to build a business with bitcoin related much better to do survey first.
How many bitcoin users in your area?
What is the need services of many people in your area?
Do you have enough capital for your business/
There are many things you need to consider before entering in the business using the unknown currency like digital currency but that is one of the good think to promote crypto currency to those people who are not aware in the world of digital currency.
gorot

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:26:13 PM

I think its easier to build global business, not local. It's good chance for startups.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:01:18 AM

Japan is very open to bitcoin so I can see that any bitcoin businesses there would be patronized very well. There are other that are accepting bitcoin but still hesitant and Japan is I can say the most that there's nothing that will make them change their decision about bitcoin.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:24:27 AM

Japan is very open to bitcoin so I can see that any bitcoin businesses there would be patronized very well. There are other that are accepting bitcoin but still hesitant and Japan is I can say the most that there's nothing that will make them change their decision about bitcoin.

Or you can try South korea since they also accept bitcoin as well
Bitcoin become a great opportunity for people to earn money so for who has legalized bitcoin, they help economy fundamental

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
kris_wolf

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:24:12 PM

Well, after China banned ICOs and exchanges, Japan took its place. I am not sure what country is best for btc buisnesses, but I bet Japan maybe the one. It’s pretty hard to answer as countries are different and they all have some pros and cons.
Poppy5555

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:58:16 PM

HI and welcome to ButcoinForum! Smiley

Some of the Best Countries for Botcoin businesses are:
•|Estonia| (Estonia is well positioned to be a place where a cryptocurrency users can certainly feel welcome.)

•|United States| (Unsurprisingly, the US hosts the highest number of cryptocurrency users and Bitcoin trading volumes in the world.)

•|Denmark| (Denmark was recently voted being the happiest country in the world, and the open mind towards cryptocurrency is just another reason to be happy living in Denmark.)

•|Sweden| (Denmark was recently voted being the happiest country in the world, and the open mind towards cryptocurrency is just another reason to be happy living in Denmark.)
secattorney

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:53:46 PM

I contend the answer depends on what you are seeking to do. I would recommend some jurisdictions over the other if you wanted to launch an ICO, for instance, because of potential securities law compliance issues. That is case by case and depends where the promoters reside and where you want to sell to

For bitcoin ATMs, exchanges and matters similar, I tend to lean towards where the requisite license is easier to get - Belize, Cook Islands

Overall, I recommend Nevis, Cook Islands and Cayman Islands for various asset protection, tax and privacy reasons. Places that advertise being crypto friendly such as Estonia and even Switzerland offer you no practical advantage in my view

I opine a bit here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVOa8Iy_RIkmRPwuQliPKfw?view_as=subscriber
Rubberduck59

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

NEM <3

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:55:07 PM

Isnt it switzerland that has like a whole city where almost everyone are involved with Cryptocurrencies of some sort?
I would probably choose Switzerland

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: