Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:36:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Countries for Bitcoin Businesses  (Read 9558 times)
cryptbit.man

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:52:20 PM

I think Japan just recently ranked up a fair bit.
CryptoScotland

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Crypto Scotland Investor Digital Currency

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:09:38 PM

Scotland should get it's Independence and they would be fine with Crypto  Cool Cool Cool

H Ali
Crypto Scotland Buyer
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:20:48 PM

What are the best countries in the world to start and run bitcoin businesses?  For example, crypto-equity exchanges, bitcoin gambling, sites like purse.io, etc.  Are there any like this that welcome these sort of businesses and can these businesses avoid scrutiny from foreign regulators or do they still have to comply with the regulations affecting their customers?  Thanks!

It is beneficial to start bitcoin business, where it is not at least forbidden. As far as I know, one of the most profitable countries is the US, because there are the largest number of Bitcoin users and Bitcoin sales in the world.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
rbindac

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:27:43 AM

for me is good business in my home country because it also helps people in the community,because in our country the bitcoin is legal to everyone..and the time will come that many will know about bitcoin and make her own business..
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:17:43 PM

for me is good business in my home country because it also helps people in the community,because in our country the bitcoin is legal to everyone..and the time will come that many will know about bitcoin and make her own business..
Here in our country too, as a matter of fact almost 50% of our total population already know what crypto is, they are already aware about it and we are transacting million dollars per month which is a good news for everyone as it creates a  lot of opportunity for all of us, and actually we do have a boutique that offers a bitcoin as a mode of payment.
dokie987

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:59:27 AM

Actually there are top ten countries that are best for bitcoin businesses because they really love bitcoin and they are also called as Bitcoin Friendly Countries. Here are some of them; Italy, Netherlands, Canada, Finland, Australia, and Singapore. This are some of those friendly country of Bitcoin. 
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:29:32 AM

If on a bitcoin gambling I think it's more familiar in the United States and most popular on there, because the government it doesn't really banned it, also seems it's more closer to the people on there.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:03:47 PM

i guess it is asian,china,india it is biggest market
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

Actually there are top ten countries that are best for bitcoin businesses because they really love bitcoin and they are also called as Bitcoin Friendly Countries. Here are some of them; Italy, Netherlands, Canada, Finland, Australia, and Singapore. This are some of those friendly country of Bitcoin.  

Italy is europe, netherland same one, finland too... are you joking ? Western Europe suck with crypto, I saw many law against it on this thread.

Singapore looks like a good place yep.

Here, in USA, it's definitely not a good place for crypto, because we never know what the government will decide. Maybe after Trump we will be free!

Nice answer! china and india really love crypto:) stop kidding guys, it's a serious thread.
abdulq

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:13:56 PM

Italy is europe, netherland same one, finland too... are you joking ? Western Europe suck with crypto, I saw many law against it on this thread.

Singapore looks like a good place yep.

Here, in USA, it's definitely not a good place for crypto, because we never know what the government will decide. Maybe after Trump we will be free!

Nice answer! china and india really love crypto:) stop kidding guys, it's a serious thread.
I think first china is the supportive country for crypto trading, than south koria, Middle east countries like pakistan, bangladesh are not entertaining crypto currencies now.
Quazi1107

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:22:11 AM

There are few countries where bitcoin is legal.Canada,United states legalized bitcoin.In Europe France,Italy legalized bitcoin.so Al those countries where btcoin is legal is the best countries for bitcoin business.
Taltic

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:44:38 AM

In which country I can pay tax for my crypto income?
That would be nice to know.
Nimfa Sodela

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:37:40 AM

best country for bitcoin business is US, because US has the highest number of cryptocurrency users and bitcoin trading volumes in the world.
ramirocryptobanana

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

In my view it is better to start the bitcoin business in Singapore or japan. We all have heard  that from the past six months japan is becoming famous with bitcoin after when china has banned the ICO's.
reddolphin

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:30:31 PM

I think, no country is good at the moment.every country can have a problem at any moment.
ETHChainCoDer

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:14:54 PM

One of the best places in Estonia. You can become an e-resident very easily, and set up a business there. Cryptocurrencies have 0% tax rate, and all foreign money incoming has also a 0% tax rate. Also the government is very supportive of blockchain projects.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:28:41 PM

Hi,

Best country will be Puerto Rico, especially San Juan, I wish the crypto community there success. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2929906.0)

San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz is doing her best for the city, I don't know if she thought about these crypto investors after or before the Hurricane Maria, anyway it will be a very interesting experiment.

I'm sure I will go there on holidays as soon as possible to see how it all works and help people there if I can.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:30:57 AM

Currently bitcoin is widely known by everyone in every country. and for the developed country there is suitable for bitcoit business
soycams

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:22:30 AM

UAE is not charging Taxes for Bitcoin I think.
CryptoScotland

Activity: 94

Crypto Scotland Investor Digital Currency

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:02:47 PM

UAE is not charging Taxes for Bitcoin I think.

Are the banks supporting it?  Highly doubt it as if UAE supports such businesses I will happily move to Dubai all day long

H Ali
Crypto Scotland Buyer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: