Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:55:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Countries for Bitcoin Businesses  (Read 9548 times)
Amrxx

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:53:20 PM

United Arab Emirates, New Zealand and small States!
Which is the right of equality! And there's no stupid structure of the monarchy!
numizmat

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:12:04 AM

Actually all countries with both no regulation and smart regulation are fine for bitcoin business.
The UK Financial Regulator (FCA) recently intoduced such "smart" regulation on Apr 6 - they announced the need to license companies operating in the market of crypto-currency derivatives (futures, options, contracts for difference in value, etc.): https://www.fca.org.uk/news/statements/cryptocurrency-derivatives
UK government really did a great job to provide better ICO experience in the country. That's why many latest UK crypto projects seems really reliable and actual, like LCCX exactly addressing this licensing issue among other common security concerns by insuring clients online funds against hacks and being fully under UK government regulations (FCA) - it is one of its main features, which differentiate it from another exchange ICOs: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/03/london-based-exchange-lccx-welcomes-regulation-fca-urges/
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:37:44 PM

United Arab Emirates, New Zealand and small States!
Which is the right of equality! And there's no stupid structure of the monarchy!

Equal rights for both parties will be ok. We must have that thoughts and in our minds who will benefit each of the parties. We need an equal rights for our own money. Bitcoin businesses is like going to invest your own money in digital way. We need to take our business in United Arab Emirates, and United States for we know that they can provide equality for both parties.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:20:18 PM

we can go to Japan. Japan in April 2017 began receiving Bitcoin as the legal currency. Then the electronic retail giant, Bic Camera accepts payments using Bitcoin one week after the cryptocurrency is passed

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Glenn Techincs

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:27:19 AM

Best Countries for Bitcoin Businesses is a country that legalized the use bitcoin so you can be free
I heard Belarus was legged Bitcoin

yes, Belarus made some serious steps towards meeting crypto, they rely on it
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

Actually, it's hard to determine which country is the best in terms of crypto currencies businesses but I think most probably in asian countries. Well, the main point here is that those countries adopt bitcoin can help there people which can benefit for their financial aspects. In fact, there are a lot of country getting adopt bitcoin as their mode of payments which makes everyone comfortable, easier and fast payments transactions.
vovanxxx

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:00:42 PM

What about Malta? Are cryptocurrencies legal there?
I've seen rumors that Binance.com moves to Malta from China.
vovanxxx

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:08:26 PM

I have checked the largest exchanges and [although most of them tend to hide their registration information] the country statistics is like this:

UK - 6 exchanges
Singapore - 4
HongKong - 3
Japan - 3
USA - 3 [wtf I thought Bitcoin is illegal in US?]
British Virgin Islands - 2
Malta - 1? [binance.com, not sure]
Germany - 1
Estonia - 1

- the most Bitcoin-friendly country seems to be the United Kingdom, however it looks very strange to me.
U20

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:43:54 PM

some countries are very good for bitcoin business. they will not even get tax from BitCoin;
Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Japan, Sweden, Austuralia,

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:13:08 PM

I have checked the largest exchanges and [although most of them tend to hide their registration information] the country statistics is like this:

UK - 6 exchanges
Singapore - 4
HongKong - 3
Japan - 3
USA - 3 [wtf I thought Bitcoin is illegal in US?]
British Virgin Islands - 2
Malta - 1? [binance.com, not sure]
Germany - 1
Estonia - 1

- the most Bitcoin-friendly country seems to be the United Kingdom, however it looks very strange to me.
Here in the Philippines, we also one Crypto exchange this year that launced, it is not yet widely known but time will come due to a lot of people here in our country doing bitcoin so time will come that it will also become popular around the world.
Anyway, when it comes to countries for bitcoin business I would choose Japan, Singapore and USA.
vovanxxx

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

> Anyway, when it comes to countries for bitcoin business I would choose Japan, Singapore and USA.

Well I would choose Singapore too if it did not require to throw away $12k to open a company there ($2k company registration + $10k freezed for bank accont registration).
I won't choose Japan as does not use English as official language, and I would never do any business with US.
So I hope Malta would appear as a legal state for cryptocurrencies-based business, as it is somewhat cheap and easy to open a company and bank account there.
Waiting for confirmation of my hopes Smiley
iqbalaulakh

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:41:23 AM

Its very tough decision though along with btc friendly one should also cosider the living costs in the country. So consider that also before chosing one.
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

Hong Kong
Switzerland
Estonia
Bulgaria
USA

All above are pretty easy places to get started with crypto as your main business. Avoid Uk , China and India.
Arkyo

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:21:00 PM

I think Japan will be the first in the list of such countries. If we talk about Europe, it is Malta, where the Binance exchange was recently registered, and, of course, Switzerland.

In Crypto We Trust
bbjay

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:21:10 AM

Ghana could be one of the best country where bitcoin business can yield very well. Ghana is located in west African region. Many people from Republic of Ghana trading bitcoin and also involved in other activities with uses of bitcoin. No ban of bitcoin or restriction in Ghana.

retail.global  |  Business-As-A-Service Ecommerce Ecosystem
▬▬▬▬▬  ● ●  Powered by Blockchain  ● ●  ▬▬▬▬▬
TheDagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

I think china and switzerland is the best choice for bitcoin business...
Because china has already legalize a crypto currencies and also the peoples are using it like fiat..
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:31:18 AM

What are the best countries in the world to start and run bitcoin businesses?  For example, crypto-equity exchanges, bitcoin gambling, sites like purse.io, etc.  Are there any like this that welcome these sort of businesses and can these businesses avoid scrutiny from foreign regulators or do they still have to comply with the regulations affecting their customers?  Thanks!
Which is definitely not in my country. Because in my country Bitcoin has not been legalized and still limited to use Bitcoin. The best country for Bitcoin business is the country that has legalized Bitcoin in its country. Because if the country has legalized Bitcoin, it is certain that anything about Bitcoin will not be banned and will be released but still in the applicable rules.

palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:25:50 AM

What are the best countries in the world to start and run bitcoin businesses?  For example, crypto-equity exchanges, bitcoin gambling, sites like purse.io, etc.  Are there any like this that welcome these sort of businesses and can these businesses avoid scrutiny from foreign regulators or do they still have to comply with the regulations affecting their customers?  Thanks!
The best country for Bitcoin business is Asian countries. Because in Asian countries are familiar with Bitcoin and gambling there is like their job. So it's perfect if Bitcoin can live there, definitely, Bitcoin will be more developed.
portatifx

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

I think Japan and South Korea are very open to crypto businesses. If Asian countries are not your target then just wait a couple more years because a lot of countries will follow embracing crypto.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:21:51 AM

The best Country for Bitcoin Businesses are countries that have legalized Bitcoin and do not forbid Bitcoin in any case. If Bitcoin is free in a country that does not ban it, I'm sure anything Bitcoin-related will not be banned and will be approved.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: