Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:35:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Willing to buy anything here in America and sell to you  (Read 300 times)
phishead (OP)

Activity: 1873
Merit: 840

Keep what's important, and know who's your friend

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 12:23:05 AM

So I live in America, and better yet, live in the south were taxes are low.  So I will be willing to buy anything from any tobacco products (marlboro, grizzly, etc.) in bulk and sell to you. Or I could buy anything else you can think of that's prominent in the south (cheerwine, charleston chews, etc.) in bulk and sell it to you. If anyone would be interested I would negotiate a price for the cost of buying and shipping.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 01:24:35 AM

Related: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059093.0

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
phishead (OP)

Activity: 1873
Merit: 840

Keep what's important, and know who's your friend

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 01:36:09 AM

Ahh, yes... I forgot to mention. I will definitely be willing to use an escrow for this service as need be, and the person who needs a product purchased from the US can contact either me via PM or you can contact your preferred escrow first before to see if he/she would be willing to help you out with the transaction.

TheButterZone, do you have anyone that needs a product bought and shipped anywhere right now that you can think of? Also, in your opinion, is there an escrow I should contact to see if he would want to help out people with their transactions, and if he agrees, I'll just post it on this thread?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: