Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:15:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you support systemic extermination of those behind the fukushima cover up?  (Read 1369 times)
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:41:54 AM

This post is not made for today, I know that like most muppet or braindead lemming sheeple you have no idea of what is going on here... however as the future reveals the lie of past generation, and dna testing will be so affordable... would you support the systemic extermination of every child and child of child of those involved in the fukushima cover up? you can leave your opinions here... it will be fun for those in 2140 to read about how the forum members of today could have known but prefered to stick their heads in the sand... (yes at the time there was only one head per body).

topic 1196077

Fukushima! That's a story that we ain't hearing about for quite some time now! The problem is so big that they don't even want to let the info go out.

Does anyone know if the robots who are suppose to be developed to clean up the mess already finished or deployd?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 04:13:17 AM

You might as well line up the rest of the world while you're at it, yourself included because the whole of humanity is behind this cover up.

How?

I think he meant the race to the nuclear centrals, the race to more power, the race to more and more energy.

Most of the people on the earth had nothing to do with that.

hmm...right. That's like saying the cells in your feet are innocent and have nothing to do with your crime because after all it was your finger that pressed the trigger  Cheesy   I know this might be a little deep but seriously try thinking beyond your comfort zone.

Did the Amish want to build nuclear power plants? Did the tribes in the Amazon want their trees destroyed? Why are there protesters and opposition to building these plants if all of humanity wants them built?

Step out of your comfort zone of blaming everyone, (thus saying it was going to happen no matter what), and realize that blaming humanity is a scapegoat and taking the blame off of those who actually pushed for such things.

Is it really that hard to see that humans stand as one or do you just prefer not to see it? It doesn't matter where you are in the world, it doesn't matter that you've lived your whole life as a recluse in a cave away from civilization, your humanity is rooted a lot deeper than you can reach using will.
Also you should re-read my comments more carefully, I do not use words lightly. I have not actually blamed anyone for anything, I have merely stated facts (albeit hard-to-wrap-your-head-around facts).
My first comment is referencing op's highlighted text.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:43:43 AM

Rather, eliminate governments so that it doesn't happen again. By the way, every big business is a government.

Exterminate the Fukushima crooks? Perhaps. But don't worry. They'll dies of old age soon enough. Then they will roast in Hell, right along with most of the Buddhist and Shinto believers.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:23:26 AM

Fukushima! That's a story that we ain't hearing about for quite some time now! The problem is so big that they don't even want to let the info go out.

Does anyone know if the robots who are suppose to be developed to clean up the mess already finished or deployd?

It's the modus operandi of this admin, deny, deny, make up, deny, deny, it's bush fault, move along, forward... for those guys working for him are brain-dead land whales manipulated by a muppet who is a brain-dead lemming racist sheeple.

the robot survived 3 hours. I think it still there... agonizing... the only smart robot I know is Voyager 1... (my message: you will never reach far enough... haha (unless you are rescued by the space trade federation).

Now my dear BADecker, you are such a gentleman to provide me the opportunity to further the concept a little bit more.

As you rightly point out those guys are close to slim drifting balls (ceo of GE for example), however I realized that dependent women chose such men for the benefits that they can get from them to provide for their offsprings (free market girls, due to their indenpendance in thinking and money wise do not become fixed prostitutes).

So as it's impossible in 2140 to punish them, as they will be long dead, the only option to take into account is the offsprings of their offsprings... you will tell me it's unfair... let's see:

Great Leader's children's children will be impacted by the toxins released by those nuke plants. As such the NK army (3M standing) know that if the security of the children of Great Leader can't be assured, no one can. As such having polluted the soon to be children of Great Leader, they will have no choice but to hunt and execute those responsible for such a crime.

As such if the old slim balls are still alive, they will be open up like a hot dog bread, and inside it will be farced their grand children... this meat pack will be given to dogs, while what is called mothers will watch. those dogs will look disappointing at first (hard, dry meat) but will rejoice discovering the tender gift inside.

Because don't forget those women spreading the deeds of such evil mens working for unsustainable, dangerous for plants and life industries will have profited a lot (big mansion, servants, child sex for their husbands and others nasty activities).

it will not get unpunished...

I hope that the concept is clearer. have a great day !

Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:31:04 AM

We do not have to make ourself justice, God will do it. Everyone that did something bad in this story will roast in Hell forever. So do not worry, everyone who did bad things will be punished  Wink !

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:57:18 AM

Now my dear BADecker, you are such a gentleman to provide me the opportunity to further the concept a little bit more.

As you rightly point out those guys are close to slim drifting balls (ceo of GE for example), however I realized that dependent women chose such men for the benefits that they can get from them to provide for their offsprings (free market girls, due to their indenpendance in thinking and money wise do not become fixed prostitutes).

So as it's impossible in 2140 to punish them, as they will be long dead, the only option to take into account is the offsprings of their offsprings... you will tell me it's unfair... let's see:

Great Leader's children's children will be impacted by the toxins released by those nuke plants. As such the NK army (3M standing) know that if the security of the children of Great Leader can't be assured, no one can. As such having polluted the soon to be children of Great Leader, they will have no choice but to hunt and execute those responsible for such a crime.

As such if the old slim balls are still alive, they will be open up like a hot dog bread, and inside it will be farced their grand children... this meat pack will be given to dogs, while what is called mothers will watch. those dogs will look disappointing at first (hard, dry meat) but will rejoice discovering the tender gift inside.

Because don't forget those women spreading the deeds of such evil mens working for unsustainable, dangerous for plants and life industries will have profited a lot (big mansion, servants, child sex for their husbands and others nasty activities).

it will not get unpunished...

I hope that the concept is clearer. have a great day !

It is NOT my place to disagree with you in this.

King David was undoubtedly the greatest Israel king in Old Testament Israel. His predecessor was King Saul, the first king in Israel.

Here is some insight into the thinking of God. In the Old Testament, 2 Samuel 21:1-9
1 During the reign of David, there was a famine for three successive years; so David sought the face of the LORD. The LORD said, “It is on account of Saul and his blood-stained house; it is because he put the Gibeonites to death.”

2 The king summoned the Gibeonites and spoke to them. (Now the Gibeonites were not a part of Israel but were survivors of the Amorites; the Israelites had sworn to spare them, but Saul in his zeal for Israel and Judah had tried to annihilate them.)

3 David asked the Gibeonites, “What shall I do for you? How shall I make amends so that you will bless the LORD’s inheritance?”

4 The Gibeonites answered him, “We have no right to demand silver or gold from Saul or his family, nor do we have the right to put anyone in Israel to death.” “What do you want me to do for you?” David asked.

5 They answered the king, “As for the man who destroyed us and plotted against us so that we have been decimated and have no place anywhere in Israel,

6 let seven of his male descendants be given to us to be killed and exposed before the LORD at Gibeah of Saul—the LORD’s chosen one.” So the king said, “I will give them to you.”

7 The king spared Mephibosheth son of Jonathan, the son of Saul, because of the oath before the LORD between David and Jonathan son of Saul.

8 But the king took Armoni and Mephibosheth, the two sons of Aiah’s daughter Rizpah, whom she had borne to Saul, together with the five sons of Saul’s daughter Merab, whom she had borne to Adriel son of Barzillai the Meholathite.

9 He handed them over to the Gibeonites, who killed and exposed them on a hill before the LORD. All seven of them fell together; they were put to death during the first days of the harvest, just as the barley harvest was beginning.

14b After that, God answered prayer in behalf of the land.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 12:47:30 PM

You might as well line up the rest of the world while you're at it, yourself included because the whole of humanity is behind this cover up.

How?

I think he meant the race to the nuclear centrals, the race to more power, the race to more and more energy.

hmm...right. That's like saying the cells in your feet are innocent and have nothing to do with your crime because after all it was your finger that pressed the trigger  Cheesy   I know this might be a little deep but seriously try thinking beyond your comfort zone.

Did the Amish want to build nuclear power plants? Did the tribes in the Amazon want their trees destroyed? Why are there protesters and opposition to building these plants if all of humanity wants them built?

Step out of your comfort zone of blaming everyone, (thus saying it was going to happen no matter what), and realize that blaming humanity is a scapegoat and taking the blame off of those who actually pushed for such things.

Is it really that hard to see that humans stand as one or do you just prefer not to see it? It doesn't matter where you are in the world, it doesn't matter that you've lived your whole life as a recluse in a cave away from civilization, your humanity is rooted a lot deeper than you can reach using will.
Also you should re-read my comments more carefully, I do not use words lightly. I have not actually blamed anyone for anything, I have merely stated facts (albeit hard-to-wrap-your-head-around facts).

You seem to have a block against seeing that humans are free to think as they will, and do NOT agree with each other. If you think there is a consciousness that is leading our human race to a certain goal, you'd be right, but it's not humanity, lol.
ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 03:06:00 PM

How?

You seem to have a block against seeing that humans are free to think as they will, and do NOT agree with each other. If you think there is a consciousness that is leading our human race to a certain goal, you'd be right, but it's not humanity, lol.

Agreement and disagreement, love and war are one and the same, humans stand as one against everything else. Humanity and the 'consciousness' you speak of are one and the same, without it you wouldn't be human, you'd be a regular animal. Humans are 'free to think' within a very well-defined space, good and evil are illusions that exist only within that space. Attempts to move beyond that region only increases its reach, it moves with you because you accept it to be you. It is not possible to think outside the box because the box and the outside are one and the same. People prefer to believe it is possible because without hope they couldn't exist within that space.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:12:40 PM

How?

Agreement and disagreement, love and war are one and the same, humans stand as one against everything else. Humanity and the 'consciousness' you speak of are one and the same, without it you wouldn't be human, you'd be a regular animal. Humans are 'free to think' within a very well-defined space, good and evil are illusions that exist only within that space. Attempts to move beyond that region only increases its reach, it moves with you because you accept it to be you. It is not possible to think outside the box because the box and the outside are one and the same. People prefer to believe it is possible because without hope they couldn't exist within that space.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love.

Love and war are not the same, and I think most would disagree with you just based on that statement alone.

Humans do not stand as one, ever. They may join together with others, but there is no way "humanity" is standing as one. Maybe you're thinking of the borg from Star Trek TNG?

The consciousness that would want to lead men and women to destruction is evil. I know you won't agree with it, but it's clearly not what men and women were put here to do. You didn't answer my question about the Amish. It's quite clear to me some men and women are able to live with this earth in peace and harmony. Some men and women are not. That's pretty clear from the history of the world, and you seem blind to it.
ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 04:53:46 AM

How?

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love.

Love and war are not the same, and I think most would disagree with you just based on that statement alone.

Humans do not stand as one, ever. They may join together with others, but there is no way "humanity" is standing as one. Maybe you're thinking of the borg from Star Trek TNG?

The consciousness that would want to lead men and women to destruction is evil. I know you won't agree with it, but it's clearly not what men and women were put here to do. You didn't answer my question about the Amish. It's quite clear to me some men and women are able to live with this earth in peace and harmony. Some men and women are not. That's pretty clear from the history of the world, and you seem blind to it.

It is no longer possible to make progress along these lines so this will be my last comment.
You will only ever be able to skim the surface with your probing/analysis because you've set indestructible pillars from within your world, pillars that you fall back on for support. You'll be pleased(?) to learn that I am incapable of breaching your defenses. However, you should know that while providing you with a safe/comfort zone these pillars also limit the infinite scope of you to a mere definition.
The answer to any question you may have on the topic at hand is to be found within my comments in this thread.
blablahblah

Activity: 775

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:51:45 AM

Must be that time of year again. If you're hotboxing your mother's basement, at least get off the internet!
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:23:07 AM

Nobody exterminated the people responsible for Chernobyl and we Europeans still have only one head each Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
blablahblah

Activity: 775

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:33:16 PM

Nobody exterminated the people responsible for Chernobyl and we Europeans still have only one head each Wink

There was a spike in spontaneous abortions all over Europe in 1986, and there was a huge increase in the number of children suffering from leukaemia, deformities, and other genetic illnesses, particularly in Belarus which took most of the fallout. Also, heart disease due to bio-accumulation of cesium.

0.5 million "liquidators" injured or killed (including cancers and early deaths) because of the clean-up operation. It would be interesting to find out the demographics of the soldiers who were ordered to help out.

The information is out there, look it up.

Also, let's not ignore that the rebuilding of the Russian Federation after the collapse of the USSR was (and continues to be) backed-up by its military power, including its nuclear arsenal. How was that arsenal made? By using plutonium factories such as the Chernobyl reactors, located at a safe distance away from Moscow of course.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:55:38 PM

How?

It is no longer possible to make progress along these lines so this will be my last comment.
You will only ever be able to skim the surface with your probing/analysis because you've set indestructible pillars from within your world, pillars that you fall back on for support. You'll be pleased(?) to learn that I am incapable of breaching your defenses. However, you should know that while providing you with a safe/comfort zone these pillars also limit the infinite scope of you to a mere definition.
The answer to any question you may have on the topic at hand is to be found within my comments in this thread.

Your theory that all of humanity is responsible for mistreating this earth is flawed, and you've just ignored the fact that many men and women can live on this earth and not want to mess it up. They can actually plant things, fish, live off the land without using power. The only way your theory would be worth listening to, is if you would actually argue for your position.

I've laid out the facts, and you ignore them and move on and act as if you're right, but your theory can't be right if at least one person wants nothing to do with the kind of greed that drives people to create nuclear power plants and cars, etc. If all men and women have the same driving force of "humanity" then they would be powerless to stop it. Instead, I hypothesize that it's evil that it causing people to be greedy and power-hungry, and unable to relax and enjoy the earth as it is. And there are plenty of men and women out there who can be free from that force and actually relax and enjoy earth without damaging it. But c'est la vie.

You're right, it's not worth arguing about it if you're going to ignore facts and continue to move on with the, IMHO, flawed theory.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: