Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.50PAYMENTS.com - 4% EVERY HOUR for 50 PAYMENTS  (Read 3512 times)
johanh

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:42:54 PM

Wow ...... 25btc is a big amount...
my biggest lose is 1.5BTC

Yes: LTCGear still owes me about 3000-4000USD, GAW would be even more.. Only the f@#$king PayCoin is worth 0.01USD now instead of USD20. I have 4000XPY left.. Selling it isn't much use, so usually i invest XPY instead of BTC.

alomonos2210

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:43:38 PM

Well, i have earned quite a lot with some other ponzi's. It was worth the risk i thought, i made the wrong choice. It happens.
Indeed, there are safer HYIP sites. But i was hoping to double the funds first before investing there. No problem though.
Ah okay so 0.5 is not a big lose for you...?!

Well, i could do without the loss.. But it could have been worse. I could have lost ALL. Also, i lost at least 25BTC or more with these cloud miners.. Then 0,5 is not that much.
Wow ...... 25btc is a big amount...
my biggest lose is 1.5BTC

You are so generous...Donations are welcome here: 14kZu3xFf2r3VKUA9foFJS5DiujDA8uGtK . Lol  Grin Grin
I think you should ask for donations an other user with no loses  Roll Eyes
Just for laugh. Lol
lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:45:46 PM

I think it's too late to invest there ...
they are now paying for 560days .....
That means the end is near.

mib

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:47:19 PM

another scam in this week....

alomonos2210

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:48:33 PM

I mostly think this is legit. there is no signs of being scam in the forums or in badbitcoin. There are some other legit sites also.
lolfreak87

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:51:38 PM

I mostly think this is legit. there is no signs of being scam in the forums or in badbitcoin. There are some other legit sites also.
All hyips have an end no one will life for ever.
Till now the highscore is from forexshare.biz they was paying for 940days....

alomonos2210

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:56:05 PM

They are better than gambling. and by the way this is a registered company.
 https://www.merchantshares.com/legal-documents
lolfreak87

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:03:11 PM

LoL and you think a hyip with a registered company is legit...
So much hyips with registred company have scammed the peoples like earntomorrow.... usd.biz.... etc.....

alomonos2210

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:17:58 PM

LoL and you think a hyip with a registered company is legit...
So much hyips with registred company have scammed the peoples like earntomorrow.... usd.biz.... etc.....
I think USD.BIZ is not registered that's a piece of PDF with some numbers and texts and other one is like this. Also I'm not saying these are completely legit. The matter is the amount of RISK. Some have low risk and others not. You can look at registration of merchantshares in here:
http://www.cipo.gov.dm/index.php/businesses-and-companies/name-search . Number 11861
If they are really registered so they can be pursuit by government or
lolfreak87

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:18:59 PM

Generally, an “investment company” is a company (corporation, business trust, partnership, or limited liability company) that issues securities and is primarily engaged in the business of investing in securities.

UK, BVI, Belize, Panama, Seychelles, are offshore zones which often used by companies to save taxes, launder money and of course also for lots of illegal activities. Almost every HYIP with company registration will have their company registered in one of these places. Companies registered there are called IBC – International Business Corporation. IBC is an offshore company formed under the laws of some jurisdictions as untaxed company which is not permitted to engage in business within the jurisdiction in which it is incorporated.

To register such a company, some registration agencies which providing the registration service with fee can be found just by doing a quick search through Google. The registration of such a company is anonymous as some trustee will put their name up for registration. The registrar identity on the registration process will be kept by the service only. For a complete anonymity, one can used fake identity documents which can also be purchased from black market easily.

One can get a real company with complete documents without having any real work with a relatively small amount of money. These registration services fee may vary depends on the country. For a complete packs, most are available for around $500. This includes the first year government fee of $100 and the rest for the preparation, registration work and a virtual office address or a post box. Some of these registration agencies company even escalated and offer ready made companies which have been abandoned for amount of fee starting from $750 – cheap enough for a company start-up, huh?

A registered company doesn’t necessary means that the investment program become legal. Providing financial services is a different field from the company registration. An investment company invests the money it receives from investors on a collective basis, and each investor shares in the profits and losses in proportion to the investor’s interest in the investment company. The performance of the investment company will be based on (but it won’t be identical to) the performance of the securities and other assets that the investment company owns. Most HYIPs are selling unlicensed investment which promised such lucrative fixed rate of interest for a definite time frame, not based on the company performance. The fact that they have chosen to incorporated their companies on offshore zone which has been known as financial havens has proved enough they have a hidden agenda.

lolfreak87

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:19:50 PM

Maybe you are new on the hyip industry so i recommend you to read:
http://blog.e-investars.com/2015/03/19/the-facts-and-the-truth-of-hyip-explored/

alomonos2210

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:22:59 PM

Maybe you are new on the hyip industry so i recommend you to read:
http://blog.e-investars.com/2015/03/19/the-facts-and-the-truth-of-hyip-explored/
Thanks. I will read it.
lolfreak87

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:24:19 PM

Your welcome  Smiley
By the way the blog is from a friend he have nice articles about hyips..

ravi106

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:00:43 AM

4% every Hour for 50 Payments really Huh?? Don't believe...just paid two payments and stopped sending Payments
johanh

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:14:26 AM

4% every Hour for 50 Payments really Huh?? Don't believe...just paid two payments and stopped sending Payments

Yes, we've known for about 7/8 hours.. Read the thread.

ravi106

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:34:00 AM

Yes, we've known for about 7/8 hours.. Read the thread.

Just now i checked my blockchain account and was shocked to see that i got only 2 payments
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:13:36 AM

Primitive template of site, no ddos, no ssl... nothing. The cost of site is 1$. SCAMMM!!!
patrexisme

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:34:45 AM

oh man...scammed again 2nd time this week...  Undecided
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:57:51 AM

Well, i have earned quite a lot with some other ponzi's. It was worth the risk i thought, i made the wrong choice. It happens.
Indeed, there are safer HYIP sites. But i was hoping to double the funds first before investing there. No problem though.
Ah okay so 0.5 is not a big lose for you...?!

Well, i could do without the loss.. But it could have been worse. I could have lost ALL. Also, i lost at least 25BTC or more with these cloud miners.. Then 0,5 is not that much.

Also note: i spread the risk by breaking it up in 6. As such, i received most of it back. Would i have invested 1,5 instead on 6x 0,25BTC in WOULD have lost most.

damn dude, i will cry for a day if i lose 0.5 BTC , its a very big loss for me in a single website. its because 0.5 BTC , when converted to our local currency , is a big amount especially for a poor country where I live. what more can i do if i lose 25 BTC Shocked you must be a rich dude Cheesy anyway hope you recover your loss , good luck
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:01:32 AM

Im lucky that also this site was not my choice. Still waiting on some fresh, good and more or less proffessional doubler where we could gamble for some time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: