Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of bitcoin  (Read 14643 times)
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:14:30 PM

in bitcoins future im scared whats goign to happen after like 50 years when the supply of bitcoins coming in from block rewards is insignificant.
im hoping people dont give up on bitcoin when that happens.
Franciem

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 01:36:04 AM

in future im sure bitcoin will be stable at ~$500 (after mining ended)
more country will be use bitcoin, and bitcoin will be number 1 online payment

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:07:11 AM

Why would a country use a system like Bitcoin? A country wants to control its currency and it's a normal thing to do that Smiley
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:00:48 AM

Why would a country use a system like Bitcoin? A country wants to control its currency and it's a normal thing to do that Smiley

every country now has their own currency i think bitcoin will be only an alternative source of payment in the future
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:50:35 AM

We can't know the future of bitcoin but we can predict it.
I think that the future of bitcoin is all about popularity and how many big companies will implement it as a bitcoin payment.
If more and more people will start to use i think that the price of bitcoin will be increased.

No one can predict our futures. But some guess may work like coincident.
If everybody accept bitcoin it will boom or it will not. But based on todays trend we can guess something what will happen tomorrow. I guess bitcoin will hit 10 million dollars mark per one bitcoin in 10 years.

10million per one bitcoin? Wake up buddy, that is extremely too much.
In 10 years from now i think that the maximum that bitcoin can get is $1,000 - $2,000.
The technology trend is improving very fast and everything is going digital.
Franciem

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:15:02 AM

now some bank interesting to use bitcoin technology
in future im sure bitcoin more likely to use it

read this
http://www.coindesk.com/bank-of-america-bitcoin-growth/
http://www.forbes.com/sites/samanthasharf/2013/12/05/bitcoin-gets-valued-bank-of-america-puts-a-price-on-the-virtual-tender/

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:09:28 PM

now some bank interesting to use bitcoin technology
in future im sure bitcoin more likely to use it

read this
http://www.coindesk.com/bank-of-america-bitcoin-growth/
http://www.forbes.com/sites/samanthasharf/2013/12/05/bitcoin-gets-valued-bank-of-america-puts-a-price-on-the-virtual-tender/

The technology is something and Bitcoin is something else. The banks are not interested in Bitcoin.
They have the control over the financial system. They are interested to develop their systems, yes.

Bitcoin itself is an e-currency and a small one and nothing more.

Do not forget that Bitcoin is used by around of 2.5-3 mil. people which is nothing considering the world financial market. Of course, many people have several addresses, and some have dozens of addresses so the ones who own BTC are less than that. Smiley
BTChaintrader

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 02:27:21 PM

It's not what the country wants to do (the state), it's what the people in that country willing to use in a form of currency.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:40:02 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 07:20:23 AM by Amph

It's not what the country wants to do (the state), it's what the people in that country willing to use in a form of currency.

it seems that people follow their government blindly, at least the majority, they think it's more secure to use fiat because regulated and shit like that, it's the primarily reason why bitcoin can not take off
rinhunter

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:07:07 PM

every country now has their own currency i think bitcoin will be only an alternative source of payment in the future
yes, in the future bitcoin only as an alternative payment, and people still use own currency as the main payment.
but did not rule bitcoin become the main payment even beat currency.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:44:34 PM

Well bitcoin can replace the current fiat,the bad thing is they cant press new money to cover any bad moove they make,i remember the countries before European Union well they made one coin for what 25 countries? soo why cant bitcoin or other crypto became the new fiat ?
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:49:31 PM

Well bitcoin can replace the current fiat,the bad thing is they cant press new money to cover any bad moove they make,i remember the countries before European Union well they made one coin for what 25 countries? soo why cant bitcoin or other crypto became the new fiat ?

If you mean that bitcoin will be produced as a physical coin (metal)
Then i think that it needs lots of money only for the metal and other things.
But in the digital world, yes it can replace and making it easier for large transaction, bitcoin has a good future.
TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:17:06 AM

I am a believer of bitcoin.
In the future all the people around the world will be use and collect those bitcoin.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:52:06 AM

I am a believer of bitcoin.
In the future all the people around the world will be use and collect those bitcoin.
not all of them in my opinion. Conventional money will be many. until someday the comparison might be 50:50.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:17:16 PM

If you mean that bitcoin will be produced as a physical coin (metal)
Then i think that it needs lots of money only for the metal and other things.
But in the digital world, yes it can replace and making it easier for large transaction, bitcoin has a good future.

No you get me wrong im saying fiats is possible to press new coin.... at bitcoin there is a limited number of coins...would be good to be able to use bitcoin everywhere,but well the rates and products would be diferent at each country,an apple should cost 0.0003btc and other countries above or lower it ,would be amazing how much 0.04btc your bill.
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:04:47 PM

i believe bitcoin has a very strong future, that is until computers are able to crack private keys although i dont see that happeneing anytime soon.
when the majority of bitcoin have been mined and the number approaches 21M i think the value of the coin is going to increase exponentially
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:37:01 PM

Agree with most of this ideas, but i think that increasing Bitcoin's price at 500$ will take same time, few years i guess , and then we can talk about Bitcoin's price stability
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:39:24 PM

If the price of Bitcoin is just $500 per coin after practically all have been mined, then it means Bitcoin never caught on to mass adoption and is ultimately only used for speculation. $500 per coin puts Bitcoin's value at just 10.5 billion, and with consistent inflation I imagine that number is actually of lesser value than today's market value.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 02:50:01 AM

If the price of Bitcoin is just $500 per coin after practically all have been mined, then it means Bitcoin never caught on to mass adoption and is ultimately only used for speculation. $500 per coin puts Bitcoin's value at just 10.5 billion, and with consistent inflation I imagine that number is actually of lesser value than today's market value.

On the event of halving people are expecting bitcoin prices just would double. From past records and analysis halving will trigger bigger buying pressure to flow in new money into bitcoin eco system causing bitcoin prices to claim at least 10 times of current prices.
matrix zion

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 04:17:52 AM

The main problem at bitcoin now is that there inst new money getting inside always the same people trading them,when the new investors come inside well we will see it growing slowly,till that day we wont be able to cross the 300 dollars without some exelente news ,like google pays adsense with bitcoin,or some big company as apple allows us to buy with it and has a discount ,without such big news the price wont go anywhere.

No doubt that supporting some great companies the Bitcoin can be a logical cause that the prices increase, and i think this will happen soon as Bitcoin is getting up daily and we see more and more ewallets and companies making Bitcoin as payment processor, for example, so just we need some time to see that other companies like Google , ebay..will support Bitcoin as well

With big companies can be even just market ,supermarkets,imagine go there get all the products needed to a month and be able to pay with bitcoin,and the products come with a lower price ,one day maybe these dream can became true.
In the future, everything will be connected, we all just use bitcoin for any and all daily transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: