Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of bitcoin  (Read 14643 times)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:01:32 PM

agree with that,its too rude if think that paypal will disappear in future,paypal is good payment,and first digital payment in this world,and peoneer. even bitcoin better than paypal,it will not make paypal bankcrupt or lost their user and lover.
Paypal is shit.It was good when Elon Musk started it.Not like they're unbeatable,if everyone gets accustomed to bitcoins ,trust me they won't survive the revolution with their service charges as big as king kong's fingers.I'm just wishing for paypal to die and get completely replaced by the Crypto World.Doesn't matter if its bitcoin or ETH ,we need to boycott centralize organisations.
Long back itself, Paypal has started dying. Not just due to their higher fees, they are known for killing many business by freezing funds and accounts.
Recently come across a news about paypal is going to accept bitcoin as one of payment gateway. This may help for their survival, but not sure for how long.

they mostly are bad for individuals, you can never prove someone scammed you if they charge back and you are just a regular user. paypal doesn't care about you.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:14:08 PM

agree with that,its too rude if think that paypal will disappear in future,paypal is good payment,and first digital payment in this world,and peoneer. even bitcoin better than paypal,it will not make paypal bankcrupt or lost their user and lover.
Paypal is shit.It was good when Elon Musk started it.Not like they're unbeatable,if everyone gets accustomed to bitcoins ,trust me they won't survive the revolution with their service charges as big as king kong's fingers.I'm just wishing for paypal to die and get completely replaced by the Crypto World.Doesn't matter if its bitcoin or ETH ,we need to boycott centralize organisations.
Long back itself, Paypal has started dying. Not just due to their higher fees, they are known for killing many business by freezing funds and accounts.
Recently come across a news about paypal is going to accept bitcoin as one of payment gateway. This may help for their survival, but not sure for how long.

I don't agree with you.
There is no evidence that Paypal is dying and still Paypal is mainstream, almost online standard for payments, widely used by millions of people.
Yes, they have very strict rules about customer protection, what is not bad policy at all.
In this way, many victims of online scams, HYIP programs etc. was able to gt their funds back.
Thanks to Paypal I also saved my money in this way.
With Bitcoin you don't have such protection.
If you are legitimate business, you don't need to worry.
Paypal will accept Bitcoin as payment gateway?
Don't see reason really why they should do this?
Help competition maybe? I don't think so.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

Forza Italia

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:26:13 PM

they mostly are bad for individuals, you can never prove someone scammed you if they charge back and you are just a regular user. paypal doesn't care about you.
It can be really hard to predict and that is because Bitcoin is going to be more worth soon and that would be nice for the people who already waited a long time so that is nice.
But you are not for sure that you can earn money with it because Bitcoin is still a currency so no one will know what will happen.
dearbesz

Activity: 375

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:48:55 AM

the future of bitcoin i think is this digital currency will become  the one currency
of all country,.especial ;)y in money money transfer and all advertising business will gonna adopt it
too.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:35:32 PM

the future of bitcoin i think is this digital currency will become  the one currency
of all country,.especial ;)y in money money transfer and all advertising business will gonna adopt it
too.
yeah it might just happen. we often see the picture of the future in the movies. how ahead of his time. many flying car and a computer that can run using only light.
I think the money will also be a digital future. I hope bitcoin could take its share
rescue1122

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:46:19 PM

the future of bitcoin is quit bright.
cassino123

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:30:11 PM

the future of bitcion is looking bright
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:39:48 PM

too.
I think everyone will use direct digital. of course there are some people who will be using physical cash for transactions and I'm sure the government of the world. will still accept paper money as legal tender
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:47:15 PM

Were going to have one currency all around the world which is Bitcoins.
and remmtitances and all banks will adopt the system of Bitcoins.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:50:11 PM

It is really hard to predict the future and not everyone will also know what is going to happen in the future so that is the problem of Bitcoin.
But it should be nice if there will be more people that is going to use Bitcoin and that is also important.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:58:16 PM

It is really hard to predict the future and not everyone will also know what is going to happen in the future so that is the problem of Bitcoin.
But it should be nice if there will be more people that is going to use Bitcoin and that is also important.
now some of my friends already know bitcoin. growth compared to last year so far. now 30% of my friends know bitcoin and 15% of its use bitcoin regularly in their daily lives. I think this is a fairly rapid progress. I am still trying to mngenalkan bitcoin to society at large. I know I will be part of bitcoin.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:02:21 PM

now some of my friends already know bitcoin. growth compared to last year so far. now 30% of my friends know bitcoin and 15% of its use bitcoin regularly in their daily lives. I think this is a fairly rapid progress. I am still trying to mngenalkan bitcoin to society at large. I know I will be part of bitcoin.

Yeah we are seeing growth in adoption level and it is far better in compared to the past, so I think it will increase in futrue too, so the future of bitcoin is very bright.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:09:13 PM

too.

Yeah, I think it will happen sooner as everyone love bitcoin and everyone adopt this currency and as this currency do not have any owner so this currency is of everyone and everyone will accept it as the global currency happily.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:36:07 PM

too.

Yeah, I think it will happen sooner as everyone love bitcoin and everyone adopt this currency and as this currency do not have any owner so this currency is of everyone and everyone will accept it as the global currency happily.
As I've said before, Bitcoin is quite technical and not everyone would accept it because of that. The current fiat system does a great job catering to morons and it makes it all very simple for them to use, so that is already a great way to force out competitors like Bitcoin.

If we can find a way to make Bitcoin easier for people to use, especially the general population, everything will start to quicker within the Bitcoin economy.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:42:59 PM

we are thinking about the future of bitcoin and i think everyone is talking about it. for me the future of bitcoin is looking very bright presently. but i think the future of bitcoin is depending on the situation after halving. if the people hold their bitcoin and not sold them at at same time then it will be good for the future of bitocin  but if the people create panic and they star to sell their bitcon at the same time then the price will fell down and the value of bitcoin will be effected.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:54:06 PM

I also have left paypal after hearing that they are freezing accounts of people, when I was not on bitcoin all my money was on paypal and every time I was worried about my money as everyday I would hear a news from someone that their account is freeze but when I knew about bitcoin I adopted it for my online business and transferred all my money to there.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:57:56 PM

I also have left paypal after hearing that they are freezing accounts of people, when I was not on bitcoin all my money was on paypal and every time I was worried about my money as everyday I would hear a news from someone that their account is freeze but when I knew about bitcoin I adopted it for my online business and transferred all my money to there.

If we have an option of bitcoin then why to deal with Paypal, as you need to follow lots of rules and regulations in it, bitcoin allows us freedom to buy anything hassle free.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:03:56 PM

If we have an option of bitcoin then why to deal with Paypal, as you need to follow lots of rules and regulations in it, bitcoin allows us freedom to buy anything hassle free.
yes, bitcoin is really great because it allows people to use it freely and make any transactions they want whenever the want, i think thats the best money that ever been created

i think that the future of the bitcoin is definitely going to be really bright and it will allow us all to make some good money for just holding our bitcoins, i hope my predictions will turn out to be true
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:22:44 PM

yes, bitcoin is really great because it allows people to use it freely and make any transactions they want whenever the want, i think thats the best money that ever been created

i think that the future of the bitcoin is definitely going to be really bright and it will allow us all to make some good money for just holding our bitcoins, i hope my predictions will turn out to be true

Yeah and the best thing about bitcoin is that you have access to your funds 24/7 and there is no public holidays involved in it and you can transact anytime you want, so I think bitcoin is the future of the currencies.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:37:01 PM

Lol everyone will don't know their future or any other person. the future has not done everything can change and not to happen yet
so it was not a problem at bitcoin if no one people knows about the future of bitcoin right ? LOL its not a problem dude
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: