Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:52:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of bitcoin  (Read 14643 times)
mustang321

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:33:01 PM

The future of bitcoin will be so good why ? Bitcoin mean is future of aconomic system for me and it will make our life easy and every person will use it in the future because of bitcoin mean is future and future mean is bitcoin.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:06:03 AM

I think that bitcoin have bright future need just keep going, someday one country will accept bitcoin and it will become so much popular at once.
thats true, i know that bitcoin is definitely going to grow a lot and more companies and countries will be accepting it

i think that the future will be really bright and all of the people will be allowed to use it and make money

To let that happen we need to spread awareness level among the people around us and that will only take adoption to a higher level, or else the future of bitcoin may be at risk.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:26:23 AM

I think that bitcoin have bright future need just keep going, someday one country will accept bitcoin and it will become so much popular at once.
thats true, i know that bitcoin is definitely going to grow a lot and more companies and countries will be accepting it

i think that the future will be really bright and all of the people will be allowed to use it and make money

To let that happen we need to spread awareness level among the people around us and that will only take adoption to a higher level, or else the future of bitcoin may be at risk.

I dont think that it's at risk i just think that btc wont stay stable at a certain price and there will always be uses for it because it's anonymity keeps everyone in the shadows and happy so it will last.
nischal88

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:07:49 AM

It is an inception for innovation that is related to the currency that is virtually conducted by the users itself, which, according to my perception is the true meaning of democracy where every person is the master of their own device. It too excels the self reliance among the users and positively be the one the source major source of economy in future.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:08:43 AM

Countries accept bitcoin??? if you mean as a local currency then it is just a bullshit. there are no any country who is going to accept bitcoin as local currency. because no one can control on bitcoin and governments need a currency which can be control and handle by them..
but if you mean accepting as legally then I would say it is already happening. bitcoin is already being used worldwide and governments have no issue with bitcoin.
bitcoin have good future but in the internet. for psychically it needs lots of more years to get success.
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:18:19 AM

Bitcoin will be world history ever.
Bitcoin run fast people to people and world was know it.
Bitcoin doing easy,fast,and working as simply.  Grin 
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:22:19 AM

Bitcoin run fast people to people and world was know it.
Bitcoin doing easy,fast,and working as simply.  Grin 

Bitcoin will be more popular and powerful in future holding the price beyond our expectations, and it will surely replace all payment methods and it will be a monopolist.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:40:30 AM

The future of the bitcoin is gonna be very good and the fact is also that the halving is coming and also a lot of other events.
Its just a matter of time before the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:54:53 AM

bitcoin have good future but in the internet. for psychically it needs lots of more years to get success.
I think we dont need to use physical coin of bitcoin, because in future, internet will be the primary thing in our life, thats why bitcoin become more popular year by year as the digital currency.

It has been a part of world history now Wink

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:21:53 AM

The future of the bitcoin is gonna be very good and the fact is also that the halving is coming and also a lot of other events.
Bitcoin’s value is a perceived regard for its benefits and usefulness. The usefulness and consequent value of Bitcoin is not just a matter of time but it is a result of many aspects of its innovation, its network, and its features.
rphk

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:41:48 AM

i believe future of bitcoin is good , because it has advantage like globally it is common currency , exchanging and transaction also easier and you can have  more secured feature on bitcoin ,may be in future more features will be added to bitcoin and many country,more people support this.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:56:24 AM

Indeed the bitcoin has a great future it only needs to prove itself that it can become a currency globally and with the future itself also.
Right now no one can predict the future of it.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:16:53 AM

Indeed the bitcoin has a great future it only needs to prove itself that it can become a currency globally and with the future itself also.

this will only happen slowly so it is going to take a long time to reach that glorious future when bitcoin is being used everywhere. and it is mostly the fault of bitcoin users because they have switched over to investing in bitcoin instead of using bitcoin as a currency.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:58:59 AM

What is Bitcoin and what will it become?
To believers, it’s the future of money, privacy and payments, the end of greedy banks and the fall of government fiat currencies.
To critics, it’s an elaborate scam, the currency of cyber villains, a threat to sovereign states.
To others, it’s already nothing, practically dead on arrival.

In which side are you?

I was a combination of a believer and critic, I believe bitcoin currency into the future that will add to our options rather than fiat currency, in this case bitcoin will never replace fiat money. but it will not make the bank insolvent course. but on the other hand, I also still believes that bitcoin could turn into a scam at any time. And yes bitcoin is always associated with evil or criminal. Thank you
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:08:35 AM

this will only happen slowly so it is going to take a long time to reach that glorious future when bitcoin is being used everywhere. and it is mostly the fault of bitcoin users because they have switched over to investing in bitcoin instead of using bitcoin as a currency.

Well, it's hard though to using bitcoin as a currency. I mean, we can't buy anything with bitcoin on real life. If bitcoin can do this and spread the information about bitcoin, i'm sure the future of bitcoin will be good.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:13:37 AM

The future of bitcoin will be so good why ? Bitcoin mean is future of aconomic system for me and it will make our life easy and every person will use it in the future because of bitcoin mean is future and future mean is bitcoin.
yeah beginning of bitcoin already Startlingly when many companies began to look their eyes at bitcoin. Paypal seems to be closer to bitcoin. seen the approaching Coinbase and paypal you can see it in the news. and I'm sure in the future there are many who will glance and accept bitcoin. bitcoin very bright future #imo
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:50:00 AM

i am also believer that bitcoin will get a top position in the world than other currency, and it will be more popular and easier for people, if bank accept the bitcoins then it go to more popular currency in the world.
In order for that to happen, bitcoin should be totally well known to different places not just in the US or in the UK but even third world countries. I think that is the best way to increase the gross of bitcoins.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:55:43 AM

i am also believer that bitcoin will get a top position in the world than other currency, and it will be more popular and easier for people, if bank accept the bitcoins then it go to more popular currency in the world.
In order for that to happen, bitcoin should be totally well known to different places not just in the US or in the UK but even third world countries. I think that is the best way to increase the gross of bitcoins.
Yeah that is right bitcoin need to be more popular to have a great future. I think after halving will the best chance for bitcoin to get famous because the price will be higher than before and many people will attract to bitcoin because of it's expensive price Grin. Bitcoin is like gold in the internet Cheesy.
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:40:09 PM

I was very upset why many people associate halving come with the future of bitcoin? the future of bitcoin will take a long while halving will happen tomorrow? then what to do with the future of bitcoin?
I mean if halving happens now and then it will make better future of bitcoin?
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:56:35 PM

the future of bitcoin is very nice and bright. bitcoin development is so rapid now. every day bitcoin prices always go up. I believe the future will be one of the bitcoin payment media used financial greatest d world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: