Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:02:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitRush (BSH) | Est. 2015 | ICO | Focused on security & Privacy (in development)  (Read 7110 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MintJellyToes

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:51:58 PM

Nice. I had a pool up first yet you remove it from the OP now that suprnova added BSH. That was shitty of you.

my mistake, i got carried away adding suprnova img, will re add it.

EDIT: done, sorry for the confusion.

ocminer already has 30 workers and over 2000 MH/s vs 0 at my pool. turning BSH off in a few hours unless there are some miners that decide to spread the hash. There's also a logo for the OP that was posted yesterday. Feel free to add it to the top of the Pool list.
i cant even figure out how to mine with your pool there is no registration button
Diavulu

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:58:24 PM

You don't have to register with stoner's pool. You just use your wallet addy as your user.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:19:35 PM

I hear Terminator is back!!??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
kubuminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:25:31 PM

@BinPool - http://bsh.binpool.com/ - up and launch

DEV please added pool in OP
chinook (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:32:49 PM

thanks will add pool.
stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:51:10 PM

Nice to see net hash on this, even if its not at my pool. Should make for some nice volume at some point. Props to ocminer for the massive following of miners. At least if he adds an altcoin to mine it typically means it'll see some good mining support, thus potentially leading to trade volume and support. Sadly the days of "spread the hash" are most definitely over.
chinook (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:01:21 PM

Nice to see net hash on this, even if its not at my pool. Should make for some nice volume at some point. Props to ocminer for the massive following of miners. At least if he adds an altcoin to mine it typically means it'll see some good mining support, thus potentially leading to trade volume and support. Sadly the days of "spread the hash" are most definitely over.

hey buddy thanks for your efforts, i think the problem was that your pool was no reg, you had to use you BSH address, and the wallet was not released at that stage, so no one had a BSH address.
stoner19

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:07:28 PM

hey buddy thanks for your efforts, i think the problem was that your pool was no reg, you had to use you BSH address, and the wallet was not released at that stage, so no one had a BSH address.

could be. it is what it is  Grin
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:10:59 PM

Doesn't hurt to leave your pool running.  People can add your pool as backup and it could come in handy for them and you can gain miners that way. 

-tb-

xhoneyael

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 03:57:16 PM

The initial value of each coin will be set on how much BTC is raised in the initial offering.

Which means however much BTC is initially raised, the ICO coins will be distributed among them.

if there are 20 investors all contributing 1btc, they will each get 5% of the 800k.
in your Original Post All coins not sold from ICO will be burned.
what coin will you burn if you will dustribute it all in your investor?

chinook (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:01:29 PM

The initial value of each coin will be set on how much BTC is raised in the initial offering.

Which means however much BTC is initially raised, the ICO coins will be distributed among them.

if there are 20 investors all contributing 1btc, they will each get 5% of the 800k.
in your Original Post All coins not sold from ICO will be burned.
what coin will you burn if you will dustribute it all in your investor?

in the event that no BTC is received from the ICO, the 800k coins will be burned, and we will only run off the coins mined.

this statement is void, as we already have investors.
Lazada

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:14:49 PM

The new pool has been added. there will be a lot of miners here Grin
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 04:27:46 PM

Sadly the days of "spread the hash" are most definitely over.

begging for some miners ? ^^  on every coin release in the past the same from you.  spamming around
and get pissed when no one use your pool :-)

good luck BitRush ;-)

chinook (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:07:34 PM

getting alot of attention from miners!

BitRush: 3,677.88 MH/s

DASH: 41,000 MH/s

so we are getting 10% of he hashrate of a 13million dollar market cap coin. on suprnova of course.
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 05:15:01 PM

so we are getting 10% of he hashrate of a 13million dollar market cap coin. on suprnova of course.

wait 3 days and then check the hashrate again ^^

samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:05:28 PM

Nah, I tried to connect to your pool with an address from the wallet, but it didn't work. Have you tested it yourself?
fabula

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:06:48 PM

Where is located the ico? In which exchange or platform?
stoner19

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:11:12 PM

Nah, I tried to connect to your pool with an address from the wallet, but it didn't work. Have you tested it yourself?

how long ago? I don't have any x11 rigs myself.
_javi_

Activity: 968
Merit: 624

Still a manic miner

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:14:47 PM

0.5 btc so far for 800k coins??  Huh
chinook (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:35:42 PM

0.5 btc so far for 800k coins??  Huh

still time left, the majority of investors always invest in the last day.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: