Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:38:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Received negative because I want to sell my account  (Read 2843 times)
MarkMJ (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:20:07 PM

Hello

I just receive 2 negative
Reason: I want to sell my account and I change my password
What's roung with that?
Please removed my negative because I can proof that is still my account
I have my e-mail that is hidden via my profile and also acc from bit-x signature
Please check and reply.

Edit:

Now are 4 negative

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:26:53 PM

This is more then a bitcointalk.org account sale. It appears you're also selling all other accounts attached to it so I highly doubt anyone is willing to buy your account for sig spamming campaigns. You're selling trust which is frowned upon. The negative trust was most likely added to warn others that they are not dealing with the original owner of the account / exchanger.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195916.msg12553673#msg12553673 - LOL. Good luck trying to convince others your account is not for sale anymore.

Quote from: owlcatz on September 29, 2015, 08:16:53 AM
Quote from: MarkMJ on September 29, 2015, 06:19:10 AM
Quote from: Nobitcoin on September 29, 2015, 06:05:28 AM
Well I dunno if you had the red trust before or after your announcement but there's no way someone is going to pay that amount for your inventory. A senior account is only worth at best 0.3 correct me if I'm wrong.

Why there is no way?
I will answer to this question before you read it
Because you say so.
People like you transform people like me in something not GOOD at all.

Maybe you should have tried selling your account using another username?  Roll Eyes

I will create another acc
Thank you very much for this tip
Thread close.
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:27:55 PM

Hello

I just receive 2 negative
Reason: I want to sell my account and I change my password
What's roung with that?
Please removed my negative because I can proof that is still my account
I have my e-mail that is hidden via my profile and also acc from bit-x signature
Please check and reply.

account sales are discouraged so it is really not that surprising to see someone get a negative feedback for that.
others might argue that neutral should be enough but in the end it is not wrong to leave a negative feedback when you see someone putting their account for sale.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
MarkMJ (OP)

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:34:14 PM

So if I change my mind what do I need to do?
To make a special paper for bitcointalk by saying I change my mind?
This is not good at all

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:37:57 PM

So if I change my mind what do I need to do?
To make a special paper for bitcointalk by saying I change my mind?
This is not good at all

Sucks for you. You basically told everyone here what you would do: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195916.msg12553673#msg12553673 - Create a new account and try to sell again. Now the account is worthless and I doubt anyone is gonna believe you when you say you've changed your mind and the account is not for sale.
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 11:38:41 PM

You probably should've just been more careful when you were trying to sell your account. Posting from the account you're looking to sell is not smart and getting negative ratings due to it is not something that hasn't happened around here before. Should've used an alt account to post without revealing the true identity of the account being sold. Trust ratings aren't moderated so if these people wish to keep their ratings on you to prevent you from selling the account in the future they will do so.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
newtons1

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:42:56 PM

There is no rule against selling accounts and most sold accounts appear to be used for signature campaigns therefore I do not believe that a sold account is a scam per say se. I would suggest that whoever left MarkMJ negative trust to change it to neutral if they wish to warn others to ignore previous feedback.
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:45:45 PM

There is no rule against selling accounts and most sold accounts appear to be used for signature campaigns therefore I do not believe that a sold account is a scam per say se. I would suggest that whoever left MarkMJ negative trust to change it to neutral if they wish to warn others to ignore previous feedback.

This is not a usual account sale. See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195916.msg12550819#msg12550819 . Negative feedback should not be removed.

Notice the high price because of the "free" stuff included? Who pays 1.2 BTC for a senior account they plan on using for sig campaigns Roll Eyes I haven't been around here lately but are prices for accounts really that high now? Here I was thinking prices would be dropping because of all the farmers.

Here is the post in case the above thread is deleted:

Hello

I'm selling this account + my
perfectmoney
solidtrustpay
paypal
payza
advcash
NO PAPERS will be included
All for 1.2 btc (negotiable)
Waiting pm if you want to know more details
MarkMJ (OP)

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:56:16 PM

An moderator or admin can tell if I'm the same or not
By checking the e-mail and my signature
Anyway if not will be rezolved I will leave bitcoin forever but I will take care of something
I have a text,a word in real life!
Time will solve all.

xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:58:34 PM

An moderator or admin can tell if I'm the same or not
By checking the e-mail and my signature
Anyway if not will be rezolved I will leave bitcoin forever but I will take care of something
I have a text,a word in real life!
Time will solve all.

You're selling all your other accounts, why not the email address + private keys?

Negative feedback should not be removed just because you claim you decided not to sale after you were caught. You even went as far as posting: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195916.msg12553673#msg12553673 - You're only attracting more negative trust right now.
MarkMJ (OP)

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:02:52 AM

Why the hell would I want to delete that thread when I just said above that I just change my mind?

I will not give any negative back in case you waiting!
Take you time and make me red as possible.

xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:08:09 AM

Why the hell would I want to delete that thread when I just said above that I just change my mind?

So you don't get anymore negative feedback. You can say what you want, but I'm sure others would not believe you after seeing: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195916.msg12553673#msg12553673

Just pointing out why you most likely received negative trust and why it most likely won't be removed.
unverified

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:20:57 AM

MarkMJ why you don't answer me to my email?please refund my perfectmoney that I pay some minutes ago Cry
MarkMJ (OP)

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:50:13 AM

This is not a usual account sale. See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195916.msg12550819#msg12550819 . Negative feedback should not be removed.

Notice the high price because of the "free" stuff included? Who pays 1.2 BTC for a senior account they plan on using for sig campaigns Roll Eyes I haven't been around here lately but are prices for accounts really that high now? Here I was thinking prices would be dropping because of all the farmers.

When you're desperate and you need money you have two options
1 you scam
2 you sell something at a reasonable price with all that you can sell_give
But you are to stupid and prefer to scam
Me not.

MarkMJ why you don't answer me to my email?please refund my perfectmoney that I pay some minutes ago Cry

Check again you pm acc and that make a fucking post.

newtons1

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:52:30 AM

Hello

I'm selling this account + my
perfectmoney
solidtrustpay
paypal
payza
advcash
NO PAPERS will be included
All for 1.2 btc (negotiable)
Waiting pm if you want to know more details
The price is set by the market, not by the buyer's intent.

Someone who is going to buy a handgun with the plan of using it to rob a 7-11 is not going to pay a higher price for said gun then someone who plans to use their handgun to protect their family from intruders.

If his price is above the market price then someone who plans to buy an account to try to scam with will buy a lower priced account with the same ranking/trust level. The same is true for someone who plans to buy an account for signature campaign purposes. Both people will pay approximately the same price.

He is also selling some other accounts as a package, and it is possible that some of those accounts have some value as well, although I really am not sure.
MarkMJ (OP)

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:57:19 AM

Hello

Why did you give me negative?
I reset my password to sell the account now is not for sell anymore
Thank you for your attention.
There is no possible way for you to proof that. You or the last owner wanted to sell the account and I rated accordingly.

You stupid tip got me 2 negative
Thank you for this.

Um. No, they were there before I posted that message, you fucking retarded douche.

You stupid tip got me 2 negative
Thank you for this.

Your the dumbfuck retard who tried to sell your account without using an alt, so fuck off moron. LMFAO. Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195916.msg12553673#msg12553673

Do the timeline, retard. ... Or should I say.. Dear. LMFAO faggot!

Why do you give me negative?
When I said it is your fault?
I just said "You stupid tip got me 2 negative"
And why do you swear for no reason?

What? YOu accused me of gettting you negatives. YOU, or the former account holder did that, not ME, ok?!

Because people & Scammers I hate, is why I swear at you, moron.

Good day.

xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:03:00 AM

When you're desperate and you need money you have two options
1 you scam
2 you sell something at a reasonable price with all that you can sell_give
But you are to stupid and prefer to scam
Me not.

LOL. I don't scam. You're the one selling trust (as in selling an account with trust) and in return, received negative trust. I wasn't even calling you a scammer or anything but you go ahead and try to insult me Cheesy

He is also selling some other accounts as a package, and it is possible that some of those accounts have some value as well, although I really am not sure.

They have value and you should know exactly why someone would buy this package.
MarkMJ (OP)

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:15:13 AM

Dear newtons1

I really appreciate the effort but not worth to receive an negative because of me
70% happans that people make some help also get negative
I hope you will not get one
And about my value of this:
perfectmoney
solidtrustpay
paypal
payza
advcash
Only pm acc worth about 500 USD because is old verified and green with 6933

newtons1

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:24:04 AM

Do you think someone with this package of accounts would be able to scam >1.2 BTC? If you do then yes the negative trust is correct to be on his account.

I do not see any reason why anyone would think it is a good idea to trust him with 0.01 BTC, let alone 1.2 BTC. The fact that I am dealing with the original owner does not change the amount I am going to be willing to trust someone with.

I was implying that maybe a payza account has value because the person buying it would not have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get it to work. The same with perfectmoney, and the others.

Maybe someone else who needs money and is considering to sell his account is going to see this situation and instead of trying to sell his account he will try to scam instead to pay whatever bill he needs paid.
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:30:38 AM

Do you think someone with this package of accounts would be able to scam >1.2 BTC? If you do then yes the negative trust is correct to be on his account.

I do not see any reason why anyone would think it is a good idea to trust him with 0.01 BTC, let alone 1.2 BTC. The fact that I am dealing with the original owner does not change the amount I am going to be willing to trust someone with.

I was implying that maybe a payza account has value because the person buying it would not have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get it to work. The same with perfectmoney, and the others.

Maybe someone else who needs money and is considering to sell his account is going to see this situation and instead of trying to sell his account he will try to scam instead to pay whatever bill he needs paid.

Okay. So, you leave negative feed for no collateral loans and trades done for reputation? What if someone was buying trust from those loans or trades to make loans or trades easier in the future? What if they decided to scam because they were not able to get a loan. See where I'm going with this?

This is starting to get off-topic now. FYI - I wasn't wasn't calling OP a scammer, just pointing out why this looks shady. They seemed to be confused on why they received the negative trust in the first place.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: