Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:34:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed because I found a husband.  (Read 2439 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
codishmumu (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:41:07 PM

Why should it be recognized by law?

You want to register as professionnal bride?

Pay taxes (maybe by offering those services to the government?)

Do you ship worldwide?

Why skype?
It should be just because marriage is a business contract. There's legal papers and all of that.

I'm not paying any taxes. I pay taxes on my house.

Yes, I do.

Skype because I wanna see my future husband.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:18:06 AM

You're probably into really kinky stuff in bed.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 05:22:22 AM

Where are the boobs?  Angry

This is bullshit! 

Got me to click for the NSFW title...  Angry  Doesn't seem like wife material!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:28:15 AM

You're probably into really kinky stuff in bed.
Yeah, I am. How kind of you to notice.

I like....

Being tied up.
Being gagged.
Being choked.
Being hit
Being scratched.
Being caged.

Sometimes I like the Chinese Water Torture when you tie someone up in the shower and make tiny drops of water drip on their head for any hour. After I'm released, I get panic attacks. It's fun.

This one time I made my ex tie my hands behind my back, tie my ankles and tape my mouth shut before we went to bed because he was insecure that I'd get up and leave for the morning before he woke up so he'd stop being bothered by the idea.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:29:00 AM

Where are the boobs?  Angry

This is bullshit! 

Got me to click for the NSFW title...  Angry  Doesn't seem like wife material!
Fine. Let me find a racey photo of myself.
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 05:39:45 AM

How much money do you make from the jewelry sales.

Also, you should consider some new designs. The necklace and earrings are the same style but with different "gems" hanging from them.

codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:53:04 AM

How much money do you make from the jewelry sales.

Also, you should consider some new designs. The necklace and earrings are the same style but with different "gems" hanging from them.
I know. I agree. Right now I have a temporary crafting limitation. If I got rid of the 9 necklaces, I would have an extra $100 in my pocket to stretch out my crafts.

So far I made about 22 sales on other sites...and only one single sale on this one. If you read through the thread, you'll see the sale.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:02:45 AM

It's considered as a contract, an "engagement", but a service?

Those services are consequences of living toghether and some "cliché" about man and woman tasks.

But without engagement at the beggining and love, (or social weight) the market model is not sustainable.

You should serve different customers with services if you really see this as services. #LikeUberButWith humans

So it could be any other software than skype? (for skype hatters)
What kind of human hates skype?
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:14:00 AM

It's considered as a contract, an "engagement", but a service?

Those services are consequences of living toghether and some "cliché" about man and woman tasks.

But without engagement at the beggining and love, (or social weight) the market model is not sustainable.

You should serve different customers with services if you really see this as services. #LikeUberButWith humans

So it could be any other software than skype? (for skype hatters)
What kind of human hates skype?

Bitcoiners, because it's proprietary, connected to autospy2000US system, and a gate for malwares.

And I'll guest most skype hatters like me are facebook hatters.

Send me your pics at [myusername]@eml.cc if you want. I will not repost them.
I put a pic up in the OP.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:21:21 AM

Nice picture, but we don't see your eyes  Cry
I've decided I want to stay anonymous for a while.

Eventually I will post my entire face. Not right now though.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:07:00 AM

Nice picture, but we don't see your eyes  Cry
I've decided I want to stay anonymous for a while.

Eventually I will post my entire face. Not right now though.

Post only your eyes in separate pictures.

Your pic was taken today, at gmt+2

You are certainly not so far from me as new-york is.
Why are you asking me for all this

You wanna be my husband?
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:26:45 AM

I like the games and you interest my curiosity.

I don't want to be your husband, I don't even know you.

You are quite funny, but you could be a guy living in nigeria  Grin

I guess you live on this part of the world

I live in NYC.

If you want me to prove I'm a girl, add me on Skype, silly billy. I'm not Nigerian. I'm Ghanian. Say it right, please.

I'm also Chinese. Half Chinese and half Ghanian.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:29:29 AM

Also, Nigeria barely got internet access out there. Hehe.
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:34:52 AM

i dont see any NSFW here  Undecided wasted..

codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:36:31 AM

i dont see any NSFW here  Undecided wasted..
You do.

You just don't "see" it, if you know what I mean.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 11:50:04 AM

Yeah, I don't say you are Nigerian, just that you could be.

And nigerian "princes" surely have internet access. Wink

If you were actually in new york, your kyocera phone odds of beeing setup on gmt+2 is highly unlikely.

I don't buy it  Grin

Last time I used Skype it was 1 year ago to speak with a bitcoin dev. So more motivating than checking your location. Wink (take no offenses, there are less bitcoin devs than chicks)
Wait, what? I'm confused.

Sorry I don't know much on computers. My phone is a Kyocera? How'd you know that? I don't think it is. And no...I am in the city. I have a New York number. I'm not in Nigeria, sorry.

I'm not a Princess at all.....

Also, I never really set up my time zone on this site, sorry. I didn't really think to set it up, because it wasn't bothering me at all.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:12:24 PM

If you were actually in new york, your kyocera phone odds of beeing setup on gmt+2 is highly unlikely.

I don't buy it  Grin

Last time I used Skype it was 1 year ago to speak with a bitcoin dev. So more motivating than checking your location. Wink (take no offenses, there are less bitcoin devs than chicks)

Sorry I don't know much on computers. My phone is a Kyocera? How'd you know that? I don't think it is. And no...I am in the city. I have a New York number. I'm not in Nigeria, sorry.

Also, I never really set up my time zone on this site, sorry. I didn't really think to set it up, because it wasn't bothering me at all.

I just looked at the exif metadata on your picture, and it's not geolocalized (well done), but you have information on what took the picture, the time the picture was taken, maybe the optical lens of your phone comes from Kiocera, the time zone also comes from the phone.

"Nigerian princes" are archetype of scammers on internet, just to say for me, you can be anyone, anywhere, any gender.

The girl on the picture looks pretty, maybe it's you, maybe not. If your story is true, it might be worth reading. But I'm not looking to live with you and all Wink

I already "benefit from those services" + love. Maybe in another life  Wink And I don't think I would be what you seek.

I find this thread curious and interesting, always suspecting it to be a scam, and end even funnier  Grin
I know I look like a scammer. I post threads that push the envelope, and are not traditional to most posts here. I'm honestly not trying to look like one. My brain is literally half intelligent and half retarded.

If you want me to prove who I am, how do I do this....

How do I webcam with you in a way it won't upset or worry you about your location or identity being given out? I didn't see the word "Kyocera" being written in the tag box at all. You must be really smart. I didn't even know my own phone model.

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:50:45 PM

I need a "working man" who will:

* Help me market my merchandise. (I make sweaters, jewelry, gowns, scarves, mittens, office supplies, novelty items and so on).

*Be willing to film every time we make love, and post it online so we can have supplemental income. (I've never done that before, but I really want to. We'll cut our faces out. Don't worry).

*Be okay with my vegan cooking. I make veggie burgers on Saturdays. You'll also have to convert if you're not already vegan.

*You have to like my niece. (My brother is in jail, and I have to take care of her. I promised her we'd never go poor, and if I have to sell myself and other services, that is exactly what I am going to do).

*Be willing to Skype with me. (You'll have to let me see you, and you and I will have to chat for a while before I trust you).

Add me at psychedelicxfave and say "Willing to be your husband".

I'm Chinese and Ghanian. I do not dress sexually in public. I cover myself up when I'm in a relationship. I like 50's pinup makeup, and 50's attire in general. I wear dresses that go to my ankles, and never show cleavage. You don't have to worry about me cheating on you, because I'm pansexual. I'm attracted to personality, which means I won't have sex with you unless I like you personally. If you believe you have a terrible personality, don't bother.

I don't know what's going on with my imageshack. I'm pretty sure somebody hacked it. If you really want to know what I look like, let me show you I suppose. Or, somebody show me a site I can upload pictures to where they cannot hack my photos and delete everything.

Honestly, I am so scared to post this. Thanks for reading. Check out my handmade bitcoin merchandise thread.  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1197410.0

No any scare dear. There is nothing to be scared in your post. You have your own and you want your other own. It is normal. But, I think, that the only way to find him is to create him. Then, after creating you can do with him everything you want and you write in this thread. It will want a little much time but it will be for sure that your desire will be accomplished. So, in short words, go to one sperm bank and chose from all the donors, the best of them who have donate or sold their sperm which fit more with your needs. Then create it your self. After 20 years you will have all you want. It is little later better later then never. I'm serious in every word written above.  Wink
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:02:29 PM

I need a "working man" who will:

* Help me market my merchandise. (I make sweaters, jewelry, gowns, scarves, mittens, office supplies, novelty items and so on).

*Be willing to film every time we make love, and post it online so we can have supplemental income. (I've never done that before, but I really want to. We'll cut our faces out. Don't worry).

*Be okay with my vegan cooking. I make veggie burgers on Saturdays. You'll also have to convert if you're not already vegan.

*You have to like my niece. (My brother is in jail, and I have to take care of her. I promised her we'd never go poor, and if I have to sell myself and other services, that is exactly what I am going to do).

*Be willing to Skype with me. (You'll have to let me see you, and you and I will have to chat for a while before I trust you).

Add me at psychedelicxfave and say "Willing to be your husband".

I'm Chinese and Ghanian. I do not dress sexually in public. I cover myself up when I'm in a relationship. I like 50's pinup makeup, and 50's attire in general. I wear dresses that go to my ankles, and never show cleavage. You don't have to worry about me cheating on you, because I'm pansexual. I'm attracted to personality, which means I won't have sex with you unless I like you personally. If you believe you have a terrible personality, don't bother.

I don't know what's going on with my imageshack. I'm pretty sure somebody hacked it. If you really want to know what I look like, let me show you I suppose. Or, somebody show me a site I can upload pictures to where they cannot hack my photos and delete everything.

Honestly, I am so scared to post this. Thanks for reading. Check out my handmade bitcoin merchandise thread.  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1197410.0

No any scare dear. There is nothing to be scared in your post. You have your own and you want your other own. It is normal. But, I think, that the only way to find him is to create him. Then, after creating you can do with him everything you want and you write in this thread. It will want a little much time but it will be for sure that your desire will be accomplished. So, in short words, go to one sperm bank and chose from all the donors, the best of them who have donate or sold their sperm which fit more with your needs. Then create it your self. After 20 years you will have all you want. It is little later better later then never. I'm serious in every word written above.  Wink

So, basically, you want me to raise my own child, and fuck my own child. My goodness.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:03:13 PM

I don't buy it  Grin

I just looked at the exif metadata on your picture, and it's not geolocalized (well done), but you have information on what took the picture, the time the picture was taken, maybe the optical lens of your phone comes from Kiocera, the time zone also comes from the phone.

"Nigerian princes" are archetype of scammers on internet, just to say for me, you can be anyone, anywhere, any gender.

The girl on the picture looks pretty, maybe it's you, maybe not. If your story is true, it might be worth reading. But I'm not looking to live with you and all Wink

I already "benefit from those services" + love. Maybe in another life  Wink And I don't think I would be what you seek.

I find this thread curious and interesting, always suspecting it to be a scam, and end even funnier  Grin
I know I look like a scammer. I post threads that push the envelope, and are not traditional to most posts here. I'm honestly not trying to look like one. My brain is literally half intelligent and half retarded.

If you want me to prove who I am, how do I do this....

How do I webcam with you in a way it won't upset or worry you about your location or identity being given out? I didn't see the word "Kyocera" being written in the tag box at all. You must be really smart. I didn't even know my own phone model.

I'm like you, half smart, half retard Wink

Even if you send a picture holding a paper with your pseudo, I will never trust it 100%. But maybe this story is true, or at some point, someone will post here who you really are.

If you don't want your identity to be known (My ID here is known, I don't hide it) be careful.

That's why I asked your eyes. It's hard to tell without seeing the eyes  Cheesy

I once posted a picture of my dog holding a paper with my pseudo, to prove I'm a dog, and someone sent me my position on google map by PM to warn me, because I took it with a smartphone with localization on and published it on a site that don't removes it...

So I'm not so smart (I changed place since the time (not for this reason), no need to seek those unknown people)
Can I see the dog? And wait, my location is being sent out through the picture?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: