Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:26:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forex Managed Account - Great Opportunity From 0.5 BTC - See Result  (Read 3110 times)
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:05:53 PM

I explain My Project and I say before start i transfer BTC to an escrow. There are a lor of People proposing the same service....

And how are you going to do that when you are asking for a 0.013BTC loan here 2 days ago : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=812533.msg12694196#msg12694196
DomMic (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 07:40:33 PM

I explain My Project and I say before start i transfer BTC to an escrow. There are a lor of People proposing the same service....

And how are you going to do that when you are asking for a 0.013BTC loan here 2 days ago : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=812533.msg12694196#msg12694196

Read the post first and then you could talk: I required 0,013 BTC loan because For buy this amount exchanger require a minimun of 5 euros (that mean 400 euro/btc). Then if you want to sell me 0,013 Btc without fee, im really happy to  buy from you.

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:45:13 AM

Read the post first and then you could talk: I required 0,013 BTC loan because For buy this amount exchanger require a minimun of 5 euros (that mean 400 euro/btc). Then if you want to sell me 0,013 Btc without fee, im really happy to  buy from you.

this mean that i transfer 3BTC from my wallet to an escrow

So where are you buying 3BTC without fees then to put into escrow ? seems legit aint it
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:20:20 AM

I didn't see anything related to your experience in this. A quick profit means nothing. What's your history with forex? Why are you the person to invest with?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:38:07 AM

Im interested, but what is the escrow for.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:45:15 AM

Im interested, but what is the escrow for.

Escrow is so if he loses everything, escrow is released and you get back some of the losses (looks like 40%?).

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:56:11 AM

Read the post first and then you could talk: I required 0,013 BTC loan because For buy this amount exchanger require a minimun of 5 euros (that mean 400 euro/btc). Then if you want to sell me 0,013 Btc without fee, im really happy to  buy from you.

this mean that i transfer 3BTC from my wallet to an escrow

So where are you buying 3BTC without fees then to put into escrow ? seems legit aint it

I say I don't want to pay 2 euro in fee on 0.013 BTC .

DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:18:27 AM

This is a different opportunity:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1213404.0

PM me if interested.

DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:05:09 PM

I'm coming!

On tomorrow i will have on my account 2BTC then i will start to accept investors Wink

First, i need an escrow wich:

1) Hold my 2BTC in a separate wallet for guarantee 50% of any investor losses;
2) Hold the 2F key of managed account.

Contact me if you are interested

If you are interested to invest in Managed Account remeber:

1) Only 50% of the initial deposited capital is protected from losses;
2) Minimun amount to invest is 0.20 BTC;
3) Total invested amount is limited to 4BTC

If you are interested contact me to invest . Show me how much Bitcoin you think  to invest  .

All withdrawals and payments from the account will be managed by dell'escrow

Here you could see ho i will trade for this first 2 week:

Basically I buy stocks, indices and commodities denominated directly in bitcoin .My asset allocation will be divided as follows: 75 % of Daytrading on Currencies , 15 % Bi - Weekly on trade indices ; 10 % Long - term average of Trading of Stocks and Commodities .

Below I attach a table with my asset allocation for the next 2 weeks (i could go long or short) .

ASSET TYPE                            1° Week Invested   1°    Week ROI       2° Week Invested   2° Week Roi
Major (eur/usd - gbp/usd etc)                    80                      50%                   70                          50%
Cross ( eur-jpy ; aud-nzd)                         10                      50%                   10                          50%
Index (DAX, DOW J, NASDAQ)                     10                      25%                   15                          25%
OTHER (Crude Oil, Apple Shares ETC)          0                          -                      5                          10%

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:44:47 AM

I'm coming!

On tomorrow i will have on my account 2BTC then i will start to accept investors Wink

If you are interested contact me to invest . Show me how much Bitcoin you think  to invest  .

Basically I buy stocks, indices and commodities denominated directly in bitcoin .My asset allocation will be divided as follows: 75 % of Daytrading on Currencies , 15 % Bi - Weekly on trade indices ; 10 % Long - term average of Trading of Stocks and Commodities .

Below I attach a table with my asset allocation for the next 2 weeks (i could go long or short) .

ASSET TYPE                            1° Week Invested   1°    Week ROI       2° Week Invested   2° Week Roi
Major (eur/usd - gbp/usd etc)                    80                      50%                   70                          50%
Cross ( eur-jpy ; aud-nzd)                         10                      50%                   10                          50%
Index (DAX, DOW J, NASDAQ)                     10                      25%                   15                          25%
OTHER (Crude Oil, Apple Shares ETC)          0                          -                      5                          10%

Since you're doing this in fiat, you should accept fiat as well, I think. You could make 50% in 2 weeks and BTC go down 50% in two weeks, giving a breakeven.

DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:08:29 AM

I'm coming!

Since you're doing this in fiat, you should accept fiat as well, I think. You could make 50% in 2 weeks and BTC go down 50% in two weeks, giving a breakeven.

Initially, all Managed account will be in BTC.

DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:07:34 PM

NEED AN ESCROW YET!

NeedaLoan?

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:31:23 PM

You need a high trusted escrow investors and also u need a manager for the forex account thats all you need who will be manage the forex account and things ? that's the most important part. That's who will make the profit or go broke.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:49:26 PM

NEED AN ESCROW YET!
What do you mean by this? have put some funds in the escrow account?

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:00:00 PM

NEED AN ESCROW YET!

Why don't you just contact anyone on the list here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

You'll probably get a faster response when you contact each of them instead of asking on this thread.
DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:58:32 AM

NEED AN ESCROW YET!
What do you mean by this? have put some funds in the escrow account?

Yes. I'm going to put 2BTC in escrow account as guarantee for 50% of losses.

DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:18:06 AM

This is what appens yesterday:

If you want to invest and have a good return, PM me

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: