Bitcoin Forum
December 04, 2016, 08:33:28 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwolla Issues  (Read 1307 times)
prizzy

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 03:50:03 PM

Searched for my topic and couldnt find it, maybe im just stupid at dwolla but if this topic has been posted just provide a link.  I just got my account added to dwolla and there was a small message telling me to wait a few days for the deposits to verify my accounts.  do I have to deposit the small <15 cents myself or does dwolla magiccly do that for me.

I am confus, please help so i can join your revolution/cult. Wink

If you would like to donate any amount for any anitcs you would like me to perform, film and post on youtube.

1NJKJmoRPSU8NeSoy2efwQNwSbRmJQyrn

Also looking to buy small amounts oc BTC via PP.
Message me for details, must be reputabke on this forum and any rep on Bitcoun-OTC would help.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Drifter

Activity: 367

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 03:54:27 PM

Searched for my topic and couldnt find it, maybe im just stupid at dwolla but if this topic has been posted just provide a link.  I just got my account added to dwolla and there was a small message telling me to wait a few days for the deposits to verify my accounts.  do I have to deposit the small <15 cents myself or does dwolla magiccly do that for me.

I am confus, please help so i can join your revolution/cult. Wink

Once you put in your banking info (account, routing number) Dwolla makes two small deposits into YOUR bank account. After a few days, check with your bank account to see what amounts they are, and then you'll go back to dwolla and put in the amounts of those two deposits.

prizzy

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 08:30:06 PM

thanks alot. wasnt sure if i had to deposit the small amounts my self.  shit. I hop BTC levels this next week for a little till i can get some more money in.

If you would like to donate any amount for any anitcs you would like me to perform, film and post on youtube.

1NJKJmoRPSU8NeSoy2efwQNwSbRmJQyrn

Also looking to buy small amounts oc BTC via PP.
Message me for details, must be reputabke on this forum and any rep on Bitcoun-OTC would help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.