Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwolla Issues  (Read 1494 times)
prizzy (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 03:50:03 PM

Searched for my topic and couldnt find it, maybe im just stupid at dwolla but if this topic has been posted just provide a link.  I just got my account added to dwolla and there was a small message telling me to wait a few days for the deposits to verify my accounts.  do I have to deposit the small <15 cents myself or does dwolla magiccly do that for me.

I am confus, please help so i can join your revolution/cult. Wink
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Drifter

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 03:54:27 PM

Searched for my topic and couldnt find it, maybe im just stupid at dwolla but if this topic has been posted just provide a link.  I just got my account added to dwolla and there was a small message telling me to wait a few days for the deposits to verify my accounts.  do I have to deposit the small <15 cents myself or does dwolla magiccly do that for me.

I am confus, please help so i can join your revolution/cult. Wink

Once you put in your banking info (account, routing number) Dwolla makes two small deposits into YOUR bank account. After a few days, check with your bank account to see what amounts they are, and then you'll go back to dwolla and put in the amounts of those two deposits.

prizzy (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 08:30:06 PM

thanks alot. wasnt sure if i had to deposit the small amounts my self.  shit. I hop BTC levels this next week for a little till i can get some more money in.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: