Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitRush (BSH) | Est.2015 | Distribution process | Transfer of Ownership Complete  (Read 7634 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:00:48 PM

thanks all, the twitter giveaway is over.
okay thanks also to giveaway yobit code, nice profit Smiley
Cheers

not a problem at all, there will be another giveaway at a later stage today  Cool

Update | October 5th 2015
ive just spent the last ~8 hours interviewing coders/programmers from freelancer.com over skype, and have just hired an expert with 11+ years experience in the field to assist me with implementation of a new anonymous tech/system. So thats news. Give us a month and we will see what damage we can do to Monero/Dash  Cool

Now that is a bold roadmap.  Wink

Glad i got some cheap coins.

Keep up the good work dev.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panadacoin

Activity: 296
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:03:07 PM

Cheers

not a problem at all, there will be another giveaway at a later stage today  Cool

ive just spent the last ~8 hours interviewing coders/programmers from freelancer.com over skype, and have just hired an expert with 11+ years experience in the field to assist me with implementation of a new anonymous tech/system. So thats news. Give us a month and we will see what damage we can do to Monero/Dash  Cool

Can you provide a link to the job offer on freelancer please?
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 07:50:17 PM

Just so all are aware, I have contacted the OP roughly 24 hours ago to claim my coins and still to this point have not received my coins.

Tread lightly.

Will update if I ever hear from him.  

(Yes, I am referring to the NEW OP)

hey there, have you contacted the official twitter? could you please send me a DM @BitRushProject on twitter (https://twitter.com/BitRushProject)

ive had quite a few people contact me about claiming coins, even though they were never part of the ico. You must be one of the last two to be distributed, all other coins have been sent out, just send me a DM and we will sort out the situation.

Yes, I sent a message 11 hours ago and another one now.  Thanks!

thank you, after all i am human, i do sleep, work etc.

your issue will be resolved shortly.

Alright, now I'm starting to get impatient as I sent you my info multiple times via multiple methods and you have yet to respond.

If you're going to take over a coin, you should handle the distribution prior to doing anything else or at least make it a top priority.

Please respond to me via PM on here or on Twitter where I've now messaged you twice.

Portabello75

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:53:26 PM

I PM'd you TX-id for my ICO investment.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 03:31:22 PM

Just so all are aware, I have contacted the OP roughly 24 hours ago to claim my coins and still to this point have not received my coins.

Tread lightly.

hey there, have you contacted the official twitter? could you please send me a DM @BitRushProject on twitter (https://twitter.com/BitRushProject)

ive had quite a few people contact me about claiming coins, even though they were never part of the ico. You must be one of the last two to be distributed, all other coins have been sent out, just send me a DM and we will sort out the situation.

Alright, now I'm starting to get impatient as I sent you my info multiple times via multiple methods and you have yet to respond.

If you're going to take over a coin, you should handle the distribution prior to doing anything else or at least make it a top priority.

Please respond to me via PM on here or on Twitter where I've now messaged you twice.

It has now been 48 hours and I have not received my coins even after doing everything requested by the OP.

Time to write up a SCAM report.  Time to take this scammer DOWN!!

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 04:15:31 PM

Tread lightly.

It has now been 48 hours and I have not received my coins even after doing everything requested by the OP.

Time to write up a SCAM report.  Time to take this scammer DOWN!!

The only ones gotten the ICO fund are the ones in on the scam including Yobit.  No other exchanges are going to risk their REP to list this.

-tb-

Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 08:35:14 PM

https://twitter.com/Bitcoinmeister2/with_replies

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Portabello75

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:03:03 PM

Negative feedback left, and since he won't answer I'll just go ahead and contact all exchanges that could possibly list this coin and reveal that he's a scammer and link to this thread. Bitcoin Rush will never be listed anywhere THE END. Or he can just man up and contact the ICO buyers. Dobt that will happen though.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 11:35:17 AM

so you want to  do good and yet again you made a selfmoderated thread for ICO, good job, i hope people learned

can you post TXID of BTC transfered from old dev to you?

Perhaps your misunderstanding, there was no btc sent to me. Thats all with the previous dev who refuses to refund.

im just launching the coin as it was meant to be. just so the ico investors get something out of it, rather than a dead coin.

xhoneyael im not about to delete your posts, as your entitled to your own opinion. but just tame it down please.

Hm... though then i have to tell you that practically all coins fromt he previous investors are already refunded or are in the process of being to. If the scammer did not send you the coins, which ultimately makes it clear without any doubt that he was a scammer from the start, then you will have no coins to make an ICO. Except you manage to attract new investors in this renowed ICO. Though i think it will be really hard with the past this coin has.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 11:38:54 AM

when u want your own coin , contact me .
for a small fee you can have your own Bitrush ^^

Um... i know you meant this funny but if someone reads this serious then you sound like you offer to create a scamcoin. Cheesy

So far i think you TillKoeln and crunck are service providers for creating coins. Though it's not really possible for you to prevent misuse of the coins. At least i can't think of a way.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 11:42:50 AM

Stop this fake TAKEOVER now
and refund all your investor BTC

you live in a fairy tale this poor guy is trying rite a wrong i bought into the ico and i want my bitrush so this guy is doing a good thing

What the... now you really sound like you are the previous ICO's issuer. You asked me for a refund for all of your sent bitcoins and even though you already received 0.2 bitcoin you make a huge fuss about a 2 week waiting time for the other payment you claim is yours, without being able to provide a proof.

And now i read you want your bitrush even though you tell everyone that you have no food when i don't send you the 0.1 bitcoin instantly.

Man you sound so very wrong.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 11:51:17 AM

Got my bitrush thanks @DEV hope this new start brings many riches Smiley

OP, can you explain? So did you give him bitrush for the coins he sent to the scammers address or did you give him bitrush for the funds he sent to the escrow address? Since like i wrote, he asked for a refund for the coins he sent to the escrow address.

So does that mean you received a list from the scammer for the coins he scammed and knowledge about those who invested the bitcoins? Then you spread an amount of premined coins to those? Without, you claiming, having the bitcoins for them?

And does yobit has no registering fee? If you paid one from what?

And without invested bitcoins you can't do anything for the coin. No development. I wonder how someone could expect that coin having any value.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 11:57:27 AM

Cheers

Again... how can you hire when you did not get the scammers funds? You can't sell premined coins for that without crashing bitrush.

Do you have an explaination?

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 12:03:01 PM

Looks like the price crashed 80% on yobit. Guess that was it. Clever to have a giveaway to attract a lot of positive voices in the thread. They even silenced critis for a short time. And i wonder who got coins for which investments. And the issuer did not have a value backing that if he did not get the scammers coins. Makes no sense to me yet.

Portabello75

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:59:48 PM

I have contacted YObit to freeze the accounts of anyone selling BitRush I hope that scammerfag gets burned real good. Solid scam for 1 BTC in income.. Ha ha.. Scammers here keep getting more and more pathetic.
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 08:57:59 PM

when u want your own coin , contact me .
for a small fee you can have your own Bitrush ^^

Um... i know you meant this funny but if someone reads this serious then you sound like you offer to create a scamcoin. Cheesy

So far i think you TillKoeln and crunck are service providers for creating coins. Though it's not really possible for you to prevent misuse of the coins. At least i can't think of a way.

correct. similar like you. just a Service Provider

:-)

Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:07:39 PM

well i'll be damned, maybe this isn't a scam coin after all, Dl-ing wallet now.  Grin

Well, let me just shoot myself, Lots of BTC later and this is still a scam. Sad

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 09:52:31 PM

well i'll be damned, maybe this isn't a scam coin after all, Dl-ing wallet now.  Grin

Well, let me just shoot myself, Lots of BTC later and this is still a scam. Sad

noooooooo this isnt scam *cough*

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 06:29:40 PM

Considering old thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1196911.0 locked
And facts here presented it could be declared

RIP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All