Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:14:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone looses in the long run  (Read 96726 times)
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 06:07:22 PM

There are just those people that are totally risk taker and they attain to gamble higher what they afford to lose.

You will be surprised to know that some people actually gamble the money that they cant afford to lose, they call themselves risk taker and I prefer to call them insane. Some peolle think that by risking everything they could finally win and perhaps double up the amount in a gambling sites and in fact it is just an insane thought
yes that is the main problem that most of the people play gambling out of their range and they the put themselves and their families in trouble. some time they even sell their houses and other property for gambling.
Well, that's already stupidity but there's a possibility that it might happen to us and we have to prevent that at all cause. Everyone must be responsible while in gambling as it's the only way we can enjoy it and last in the long run. The reality that we loses in the long run is nothing if every time we gamble we enjoy it.

Well definitely it's not surprising that some people kind of lose their minds already when it comes to gambling and they lose their logic and reasoning. I agree that it is possible not to lose in the long run if we gamble responsibly as we can keep our emotions in check that way and losses are kept at minimum without us affecting other people. There are several long time gamblers that already grew old while gambling but it didn't affect their personal and family lives. So that means that responsible gambling really is the key.
I think there is other way that not to lose more in the long run. i think responsible gamblers is not really a key it will be still depends in you if you really want to do not lose in long run you better to be wise. like they are giving affililiate join them and look for other to use your affiliate and get some bonus that you can use for a games for long run that can't affect your daily needs or for your family..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 11:22:57 PM

There are just those people that are totally risk taker and they attain to gamble higher what they afford to lose.

You will be surprised to know that some people actually gamble the money that they cant afford to lose, they call themselves risk taker and I prefer to call them insane. Some peolle think that by risking everything they could finally win and perhaps double up the amount in a gambling sites and in fact it is just an insane thought
yes that is the main problem that most of the people play gambling out of their range and they the put themselves and their families in trouble. some time they even sell their houses and other property for gambling.
Well, that's already stupidity but there's a possibility that it might happen to us and we have to prevent that at all cause. Everyone must be responsible while in gambling as it's the only way we can enjoy it and last in the long run. The reality that we loses in the long run is nothing if every time we gamble we enjoy it.

Well definitely it's not surprising that some people kind of lose their minds already when it comes to gambling and they lose their logic and reasoning. I agree that it is possible not to lose in the long run if we gamble responsibly as we can keep our emotions in check that way and losses are kept at minimum without us affecting other people. There are several long time gamblers that already grew old while gambling but it didn't affect their personal and family lives. So that means that responsible gambling really is the key.
I think there is other way that not to lose more in the long run. i think responsible gamblers is not really a key it will be still depends in you if you really want to do not lose in long run you better to be wise. like they are giving affililiate join them and look for other to use your affiliate and get some bonus that you can use for a games for long run that can't affect your daily needs or for your family..
Well you could do different strategies at a given time with breaks in between so it wouldn't be much of a stress in the site or if you're somewhat paranoid, then do different time spent with it and just wait for it. You always lose in the long run especially when you are playing for quite sometime and almost that you can be noticed I guess. I hope you gamble responsibly and smartly along the way.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:40:44 PM

You need to check on dictionary to know what it means of "losing", it means things that you possesed is gone wether you get it for free or that you use your own money to get it. First of all, unless you can fish up a whale as an affiliate then everything is not really worth it. Besides that, there is no way to NOT lose in the long run
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:41:25 PM

in gambling you can only keep yourself safe from losing money is to play  gaming in a limit and that is the only. to me  if you are following the rules and regulation of bitcoin then you can win in gambling.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:17:20 AM

in gambling you can only keep yourself safe from losing money is to play  gaming in a limit and that is the only. to me  if you are following the rules and regulation of bitcoin then you can win in gambling.

Would you mind sharing rules and regulations of bitcoins?

There no such things called rules or regulations to win money from gambling but you can reduce your losses if you gamble with small and fixed amount each time. Only luck can bring winnings and all others things can help to reduce losses only.
dhampir-D

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 02:32:26 AM

This happens because there are people who do things without thinking, without proper planning. Even in something that is promoted as an alternative to having fun, you need to be careful not to put an amount of money that you may need later. In the case of gambling, many users are able to understand that this is something whose main purpose is fun, but there are still many people who think this is a good way to get rich, which really does not make much sense.
roomfirst

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:02:01 AM

Almost all gamblers are loses in the long run, especially on gambling sites that have provably fair such dice sites, roulette and many else. But if you can control yourself on gambling, you can reduce the chance to getting lose. The problem is almost all gamblers can't control theirself on gambling.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:29:36 AM

Most people will lose their money at long term and that's why we have to treat this kind of game as an entertainment only. Tbh, to be able to enjoy such game, we have to spend some money. But, with the help of selfcontrol, hopefully we can enjoy this game for a longer time and able to keep the cost as low as possible.

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:59:22 AM

If you gamble...and you can't spell...yes.  You will loose.  Grin
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 04:41:25 AM

Most people will lose their money at long term and that's why we have to treat this kind of game as an entertainment only. Tbh, to be able to enjoy such game, we have to spend some money. But, with the help of selfcontrol, hopefully we can enjoy this game for a longer time and able to keep the cost as low as possible.
Even though they loosing money they still enjoying entertain people geting some ideas for their next deposit and play they treating gambling in a nice way also people, Not all spending money to get enjoyment in life sometime we put thrill on it by earning in faucet and playing on that to become a real profit.

erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:18:52 AM

you can reduce your losses if you gamble with small and fixed amount each time.

You play only to minimize what you will lose everytime? that is just so silly, everyone play to win and if you think that you have no chance to win anything at all and only play to 'AVOID' losing too much then you should not be gambling in the first hand as it is much better to not lose anything rather losing some small amount
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:34:59 AM

You play only to minimize what you will lose everytime? that is just so silly, everyone play to win and if you think that you have no chance to win anything at all and only play to 'AVOID' losing too much then you should not be gambling in the first hand as it is much better to not lose anything rather losing some small amount

Indeed mqte. If you're not into winning when you gamble definitely you will lose a lot of money even in small bets if you're to add all of your loses then it's a big money. Just try your luck when you play and if you win some then stop and try another day.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:47:37 AM

hmm i think have to agree with erwin statement ,
gambling are a place to take a risk , if you don't want to take it just leave it ,
and what makes gambling so excited are when you risk something big ,
small amount won't make you pleased enough.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:00:23 AM

Indeed mqte. If you're not into winning when you gamble definitely you will lose a lot of money even in small bets if you're to add all of your loses then it's a big money. Just try your luck when you play and if you win some then stop and try another day.

I dont really believe in things called as trying my luck, I mostly go look for something that either has lower edge or promotions . Even if it is not really EV+ promotions but still it is much better than having no promotions at all. Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinions however one thing in common is that we gamble to win something even if it is a small amount
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:08:00 AM

The fact is that we can't avoid losing whatever amount we will start with it.

You can if you choose not to continue unless you actually go for it with a single wager then you might actually either win something or lose everything in one go. Losing is just part of the game so just be cool and deal with it if you choose to gamble, some people actually dont understand this and ended up losing more than he could afford

It is like a 20/80 chance of making profit and winning in gambling. So far that's the ratio base on my gambling experience. You don't have to be cool enough if you are that type of gambler just like others that are losing thousands of bucks a day and I guess that will make you lose your cool either but it is a must that you must need to relax and take some deep breathe when you are in this type of situation.
In the first place, one should not be gambling an amount that he cannot afford to lose, it will be more stressful for a gambler putting big bets if it's hard for him to accept loses. We know already that our chances are very low, hence we need to be lucky enough to win and gain some skills to beat the gambling reality where we lose in the long run.

There are just those people that are totally risk taker and they attain to gamble higher what they afford to lose. Being a lucky guy is not going to give us guarantee that we can skip losing or win for sometime or even on a daily basis. Because looking for luck is one also of the hardest thing to do in gambling, it is just coming sometimes occasional and sometimes frequently.

Indeed this is a sort of way but the fact is that the most people do not have this luck and I really think its also not worth all that money.

Yes a lot of people doesn't have that luck but still they attain to keep on gambling because they know that there is a chance that they can win. So they are not totally standing with luck but also with the chance. It is different chance and luck, but if those people believe with both of it stands to win, losing is always waiting for them. As long as the chance and luck is there they are just keep gambling again repetitively.

Even i am also doing same thing i am keep trying to find my luck in all possible way to make atleast one win, even though i lost many times but i have little hope that i will make with gambling because i am most addictive to it can't change my mind.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:12:02 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 04:19:36 PM by game-protect

No. There is a certain percentage out there who play skill-based games like poker or sports betting with +EV and win in the long run.

Did you ever hear about poker pros winning $ millions?
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 09:18:45 AM

No. There is a certain percentage out there who play skill-based games like poker or sports betting with +EV and win in the long run. Did you ever hear about poker pros winning $ million?

Gambling in casino games is bound to be a loss if they keep playing since the house edge will kill them in the long run. In sports betting people people can win a lot based on the analysis and the matches being fixed.

In poker its another story as PVP games are depend on your skill and more skillful you are you have better chances to win.
However common gambling for people is to play so casino games which is indeed a loss every-time,

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:47:46 AM

No. There is a certain percentage out there who play skill-based games like poker or sports betting with +EV and win in the long run. Did you ever hear about poker pros winning $ million?

Gambling in casino games is bound to be a loss if they keep playing since the house edge will kill them in the long run. In sports betting people people can win a lot based on the analysis and the matches being fixed.

In poker its another story as PVP games are depend on your skill and more skillful you are you have better chances to win.
However common gambling for people is to play so casino games which is indeed a loss every-time,
Casino games with -EV are indeed a loss every time? I doubt you ever played casino games, because you can win several days, even in a row. You will only lose long-term playing -EV games.
You will get a chance to make money in casino games, but you should know when to stop your play otherwise what mate said it's right casino games are a loss in the long run. But in skill games, we can make if we have proper knowledge on games and have a big bankroll. We can not make long run win sports betting because we are getting a lot of unexpected results, but you can make in a poker game if you are professional in Poker.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 12:29:17 PM

You will get a chance to make money in casino games, but you should know when to stop your play otherwise what mate said it's right casino games are a loss in the long run. But in skill games, we can make if we have proper knowledge on games and have a big bankroll. We can not make long run win sports betting because we are getting a lot of unexpected results, but you can make in a poker game if you are professional in Poker.

Poker is not 100 % skill based game and it is more of luck based as well however people has a real chance in making money from poker games. Proper knowledge is not needed in poker games, all you need is to know when to bluff or when to act so that you could set it up as its looks like you dont have a good card in your possesion
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:41:26 PM

Also even though you are a professional poker player it doesn't guarantee you that you will not lose in the long run. There are a lot of good poker players all around the world competing from tournaments and still only one player makes it to the top and for those players that are losing, still it is applicable that everyone is just losing in the long run.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: