Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:47:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 793 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196443 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 01:46:24 PM

Tsonga lost again against Berdych Sad First set was tight and Berdych won it in tie breaker , then Berdych had no problem beating Tsonga .

Rafael Nadal playing against Raonic today in the Mubadala World Tennis Championship(Exhibition Games). They met last year in the finals and Nadal won it in straight sets. I think it will be the same this year in their meeting. Yesterday Nadal dismantled Berdych winning 6-0,6-4. Odds on Nadal are 1.61x and it seems to be a good deal.
I am going for Nadal as he seems to be in a good form and 1.6 odds is good for him Smiley

i think nadal is fit for this match after the previous game he shows and for sure he will aim to go the finals if possible just feeling lucky seeing most of us are favor with nadal to win against Raonic just placing little bet since that i'm also a fan of nadal., goodluck guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 05:09:32 PM

Tsonga lost again against Berdych Sad First set was tight and Berdych won it in tie breaker , then Berdych had no problem beating Tsonga .

Rafael Nadal playing against Raonic today in the Mubadala World Tennis Championship(Exhibition Games). They met last year in the finals and Nadal won it in straight sets. I think it will be the same this year in their meeting. Yesterday Nadal dismantled Berdych winning 6-0,6-4. Odds on Nadal are 1.61x and it seems to be a good deal.
I am going for Nadal as he seems to be in a good form and 1.6 odds is good for him Smiley

Congrats, Nadal Won in 3 sets. Won the first set comfortably but then ended up losing the 2nd. Gained back the composure and serves and beat Raonic 6-3 in the 3rd set.  ABSY, Tsonga won the match. He won the 2nd and the 3rd set tie breaker.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 09:32:53 PM

Not long now before the new year of tennis starts and I'm looking forward to the Hopman Cup and Brisbane International. And the good news is that Roger Federer is fit and ready to go in the Hopman Cup in Perth. His first match is on New Years Day and can't wait to see him back in action again and to also see him back playing Grand Slam tennis.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:27:48 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 01:08:18 PM by absy

Nadal killing Goffin with his amazing forehand and first serves. Second set going on , 4-3 Nadal right now and I think this match will be won by Nadal .
Till this tournament Nadal was struggling with his serve but now his first serve is right on.

Tennis - Goffin, David v Nadal, Rafael

Nadal to win second set -> odds 1.6 @ sportsbet.io

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/tennis-men/mubadala-world-tennis-championship-2016/goffin-david-v-nadal-rafael/event/10826942

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 09:28:59 PM

The new tennis season starts today with the Hopman Cup in Perth and first up we have the Czech Republic v USA Lucie Hradecka (CZE) v CoCo Vandeweghe (USA) Adam Pavlasek (CZE) v Jack Sock (USA) Hradecka / Pavlasek v Vandeweghe / Sock and then later on tonight Australia v Spain where we will see Nick Kyrgios (AUS) v Feliciano Lopez (ESP) it will be Nick's first tennis match since his ban for tanking so it will be interesting to see how he goes. Alos the other matches are Daria Gavrilova (Aus) v Lara Arruabarrena (ESP) Gavrilova / Kyrgios v Arruabarrena / Lopez. Australia will be looking to defend their title here as they are the current champions for this tournament as they won it last year.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 09:22:10 PM

Nick Kyrgios looked good in his first match back after that ban he got for tanking in which he won easily. However Australia lost overall to Spain as Dasha lost and also Australia lost their mixed doubles match to Spain. I'm looking forward to seeing Roger Federer play later on today in his first match after 6 months off due to injury. Also there are some good matches to look out for in the Brisbane International today.

absy
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:17:39 AM

David Ferrer b Bernard TOmic in straight sets . I was expecting 3 sets as Bernard was in good form .

Edward has good odds of @1.38 against Escobedo, Ernesto . Going for parlay with bacsinsky match will be a good pick .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 06:40:54 AM

David Ferrer b Bernard TOmic in straight sets . I was expecting 3 sets as Bernard was in good form .

Edward has good odds of @1.38 against Escobedo, Ernesto . Going for parlay with bacsinsky match will be a good pick .

Yeah I also though Tomic would of pushed Ferrer to at least 3 sets as Tomic has been playing some good tennis the past few months. Looking forward to seeing Federer in action later on tonight and hopefully he gets through with no issues as it can be tough playing after being out for a long time with injury.

NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:37:16 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 09:55:29 AM by NewBet

It's brand new starting game for Roger Federer. Nadal have already proved by winning the Abu dhabi exhibition tennis tittle, now this is Roger's turn. After almost half a year resting, his fitness level is definitely in top of the hill. Small character like Daniel Evans won't stand in the big man way,  Federer 2 - 0 @ 1.41 easily.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:43:38 PM

It's brand new starting game for Roger Federer. Nadal have already proved by winning the Abu dhabi exhibition tennis tittle, now this is Roger's turn. After almost half a year resting, his fitness level is definitely in top of the hill. Small character like Daniel Evans won't stand in the big man way,  Federer 2 - 0 @ 1.41 easily.
Daniel does have experience facing against big players but he hasn't been able to win against any of them and same happened today , Federer just took the match away from Daniel easily . He missed many easy backhands Federer but he did play class tennis to seal the victory . Good to see him back .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:15:17 PM

We have this week some preparation tournament in Australia and Qatar hope that Murray and Djokovic will continue where they left off in 2016 end i hope that they will be good and in finals in Australian Open this year

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 09:17:32 PM

Daniel does have experience facing against big players but he hasn't been able to win against any of them and same happened today , Federer just took the match away from Daniel easily . He missed many easy backhands Federer but he did play class tennis to seal the victory . Good to see him back .

I agree Daniel was simply outclassed by one of the best players to ever play the game and that's what good players do after coming back from a long time out of the game. Federer said that he wants to play tennis for another 2 to 3 years before he retires and I think he can do it however not sure if he can win another Grand Slam but I wouldn't count him out because like I said good players find a way to win and he could win another Grand Slam or two. Can't wait to see him in the Australian Open.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:39:25 PM

It's brand new starting game for Roger Federer. Nadal have already proved by winning the Abu dhabi exhibition tennis tittle, now this is Roger's turn. After almost half a year resting, his fitness level is definitely in top of the hill. Small character like Daniel Evans won't stand in the big man way,  Federer 2 - 0 @ 1.41 easily.

I agree Daniel was simply outclassed by one of the best players to ever play the game and that's what good players do after coming back from a long time out of the game. Federer said that he wants to play tennis for another 2 to 3 years before he retires and I think he can do it however not sure if he can win another Grand Slam but I wouldn't count him out because like I said good players find a way to win and he could win another Grand Slam or two. Can't wait to see him in the Australian Open.
Yup you people guessing is right, and Federer won the match by direct set 2 - 0. It was almost one side game, and First set he won by 6 - 3 and in second set 6 - 4. Federer played superbly, and I think yes after a long gap he back with power pack performance. Congrats to Federer let's see in coming games he will keep his form like this or not.
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:10:01 PM

Waoh, really!? He will still playing for 3 more years? that's such a great news. I'm little bit afraid that he will retire when he said to the reporter that his body can't hold no more. he didn't scare to ruining his legacy, instead he take chance, great sportsmanship.

USA currently leading the table with a perfect record, the defending champion Australia doesn't seem so well, they could fail to reach the playoffs.
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 09:26:05 PM

Waoh, really!? He will still playing for 3 more years? that's such a great news. I'm little bit afraid that he will retire when he said to the reporter that his body can't hold no more. he didn't scare to ruining his legacy, instead he take chance, great sportsmanship.

USA currently leading the table with a perfect record, the defending champion Australia doesn't seem so well, they could fail to reach the playoffs.

Yeah I know, I was a little socked to hear Federer say that he thinks he can go on for 3 more years but I guess he knows best and going by his win the other day it looked like he was never out at all lol. As I said that's what good players can do when they come back from injury.

Australia the defending champions of the Hopman Cup are now out after loosing to the Czech Republic last night. I think it will either be Switzerland or USA that win this years Hopman Cup.

absy
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:54:01 AM

Yeah I know, I was a little socked to hear Federer say that he thinks he can go on for 3 more years but I guess he knows best and going by his win the other day it looked like he was never out at all lol. As I said that's what good players can do when they come back from injury.

Australia the defending champions of the Hopman Cup are now out after loosing to the Czech Republic last night. I think it will either be Switzerland or USA that win this years Hopman Cup.
I am with Federer Smiley I will support him and I believe him . He is fit and his game is good ( not ideal like before but good enough ) and he has all the things needed to win a grand slam .

I think USA will take away the Hopman Cup this year Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:44:11 PM

Seem like key players are on right move for Australian open , all won and expect to win rest of them today Djokovic, Murray, Tzonga.
Its good to see them from start that they are in winning form it will be good tennis this season.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:48:21 PM

Nice djokovic and Murray won matches but murray had had time 2 sets in tie break
He is little dropped on this game

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 09:27:49 PM

Roger Federer won once again and is looking really good for the up and coming Australian Open. Bencic also won her match and both her and Federer also won the mixed doubles which gives Switzerland another win and are equal with France on points. They now will play France to see which team will make it through to the final of the Hopman Cup. Like I said I think it will be Switzerland or USA that will win and most likely be the final as well.

philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:21:53 PM

Roger Federer won once again and is looking really good for the up and coming Australian Open. Bencic also won her match and both her and Federer also won the mixed doubles which gives Switzerland another win and are equal with France on points. They now will play France to see which team will make it through to the final of the Hopman Cup. Like I said I think it will be Switzerland or USA that will win and most likely be the final as well.
Wait.. are you even following the events? Roger Federer lost the match to Alex Zverev. Bencic did win her match and mixed doubles though. I really like the Hopman cup setup and hope more tourneys like this pop up more often.

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 793 »
  Print  

Jump to: