Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:23:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 794 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196675 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:54:09 AM

rafael nadal lost from Nishikori K

Nadal R. (Esp)   Nishikori K. (Jpn)   1 : 2 , nishikori bronze medal

and now andy muray lead from delpotro, andy muray can win and get gold medal
Again great tennis by both Nadal and Nishikori , I never thought Nishikori could beat Nadal . It was a good match and Nishikori deserves the bronze . On the other hand , Murray beats Del potro and adds another gold to England . He is in top form now . Del potro will be happy with his performance in this olympics.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 05:17:41 AM

Again great tennis by both Nadal and Nishikori , I never thought Nishikori could beat Nadal . It was a good match and Nishikori deserves the bronze . On the other hand , Murray beats Del potro and adds another gold to England . He is in top form now . Del potro will be happy with his performance in this olympics.

I didn't think Nishikori could win as well but he did and it was a great match. Andy Murray now becomes the only man in tennis history to win back to back gold medals in tennis, not even Roger Federer in his peak good achieve this. Great job Murray a well deserved Olympic champion.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:12:53 AM

Nadal has past his peak and now gradually getting beaten by the other player. Sooner or later the other player will get higher rank than him, his name will vanish soon . Nishikori is quite good against nadal, usually he isnt that good and nadal should be able to beat him easily and im not sure whats really going on
social crypto coin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:19:05 AM

andy murray, win the gold medal, is Batle delpotro, Andy Murray of one of its players who were able to defend the Olympic gold medal tennis, before her in 2012 on home, in olympic 2012 london england Murray also won the gold medal
congratulation andy muray
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:15:24 AM

Nadal has past his peak and now gradually getting beaten by the other player. Sooner or later the other player will get higher rank than him, his name will vanish soon . Nishikori is quite good against nadal, usually he isnt that good and nadal should be able to beat him easily and im not sure whats really going on

That is why don't judge players based on their ranking. We should judge them by seeing their play. I decide this match based on Nadal ranking, and I lost my bet. I think Nadal career is going to end. Congrats Nishikori K.

Gold medal match, A Murry won this game. And this is 2 back to back gold medals in Olympics 2012 and 2016. Congratulation Murry.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:42:12 PM

yea final match was great but its obvious that Murray is far better then Del Porto
anyway it was good match to watch

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:44:04 PM

That is why don't judge players based on their ranking. We should judge them by seeing their play. I decide this match based on Nadal ranking, and I lost my bet. I think Nadal career is going to end.

For those that dont know this, nadal's career has ended like a years ago when he keep on failing to win. Djokovic and murray on the other hand is still very good despite that djokovic lost to del potro, I guess he underestimated del potro too much and now he suffer because of this and murray learned some lesson from this
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:46:22 PM

Tennis tournamet in Rio  Nadal disappoint me cuz he lost for third place

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 11:51:25 PM

Now we look forward to the US open. Murray might go in favorite to win this Grand Slam with his current form winning Wimbeldon and now the gold medal at Rio. Novak Djokovic will be his main challenge but there are a few players in form like Del Potro, Nishikori, Nadal looked good but the hard court worries me a little. Also Nick Kyrgios is looking good winning the Atlanta Open just over a week ago. But first up is the Cincinnati Open which starts this week and is a good lead up tournament for the US Open. Murray has won the Cincinnati Open twice so can he make it 3 times? on his current form he can.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:01:43 AM

Now we look forward to the US open. Murray might go in favorite to win this Grand Slam with his current form winning Wimbeldon and now the gold medal at Rio. Novak Djokovic will be his main challenge but there are a few players in form like Del Potro, Nishikori, Nadal looked good but the hard court worries me a little. Also Nick Kyrgios is looking good winning the Atlanta Open just over a week ago. But first up is the Cincinnati Open which starts this week and is a good lead up tournament for the US Open. Murray has won the Cincinnati Open twice so can he make it 3 times? on his current form he can.

US open is going to be won by murray again. He just cant lose in his own country, djokovic has lost to murray quite often these days and sooner or later he wont be number 1 again. The main highlights is still going to be del potro, he has beaten both nadal and djokovic , he almost won against murray as well wasnt him?
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:06:54 AM

That is why don't judge players based on their ranking. We should judge them by seeing their play. I decide this match based on Nadal ranking, and I lost my bet. I think Nadal career is going to end.

For those that don't know this, nadal's career has ended like a years ago when he keep on failing to win. Djokovic and murray on the other hand is still very good despite that djokovic lost to del potro, I guess he underestimated del potro too much and now he suffer because of this and murray learned some lesson from this

In this tournament what we expected the same result came. Murry won the gold medal. But in b/w matches our guess was failed. Yes, i though Djokovic and Nadal anyone will play in final aginst Murry. But they failed. It was very disappointed. Anyway, I enjoyed all games in Rio. Congratulation to Murry.
joshmacabe

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:13:36 AM

when is US open tournament is play
august month or next month
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 06:31:52 AM

US open is going to be won by murray again. He just cant lose in his own country, djokovic has lost to murray quite often these days and sooner or later he wont be number 1 again. The main highlights is still going to be del potro, he has beaten both nadal and djokovic , he almost won against murray as well wasnt him?

I wouldn't be so sure about Murray winning the US open, yes he is in good form but I would not count out Novak Djokovic who had a slight injury during his loss to Del Potro at RIO. Murray is from the UK not the US. Del Potro should make it through the rounds as he does play well at the US Open and is a past Champion so I expect him to do well. Also some of the young talent coming through the ranks might also surprise and reach the finals.

It starts at the end of August and ends on September 11.

Dux2K
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:19:03 PM

I wouldn't be so sure about Murray winning the US open, yes he is in good form but I would not count out Novak Djokovic who had a slight injury during his loss to Del Potro at RIO. Murray is from the UK not the US. Del Potro should make it through the rounds as he does play well at the US Open and is a past Champion so I expect him to do well. Also some of the young talent coming through the ranks might also surprise and reach the finals.

murray will be favorite for sure at us open no doubt about that

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Karat

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:16:37 PM

Yup . he is in top form and he plays well in rubber court . i think it will be a test for djokovic this time. it would be a great contest , hope nadal and federer plays . nadal made a decent comeback in olympics but still not in top form he used to be.

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 07:50:47 AM

Yup . he is in top form and he plays well in rubber court . i think it will be a test for djokovic this time. it would be a great contest , hope nadal and federer plays . nadal made a decent comeback in olympics but still not in top form he used to be.

Yes Murray is in top form but I still think Novak Djokovic is the man to beat. As he will want to make up for his loss at the Olympics, you could see he took it very hard loosing to Del Potro so he'll will want to win the US Open. Federer is out for the rest of the year so we won't be seeing him at the US Open.

Dux2K
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:17:43 AM

Yes Murray is in top form but I still think Novak Djokovic is the man to beat. As he will want to make up for his loss at the Olympics, you could see he took it very hard loosing to Del Potro so he'll will want to win the US Open. Federer is out for the rest of the year with injury so we won't be seeing him at the US Open.

Djokovic may be top but after Wimbledon he is in down form don't know if that will continue but murray is on us open maybe close to take it

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:22:02 AM

Welcome to triumph in Argentina for Del Potro after an excellent performance at the Olympic Games . I am convinced that next year can get back into the top 10 in the world ranking , and may also improve his best ranking ( 4 ) . Only injuries can block it.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:23:26 PM

Yes Murray is in top form but I still think Novak Djokovic is the man to beat. As he will want to make up for his loss at the Olympics, you could see he took it very hard loosing to Del Potro so he'll will want to win the US Open. Federer is out for the rest of the year with injury so we won't be seeing him at the US Open.

Djokovic may be top but after Wimbledon he is in down form don't know if that will continue but murray is on us open maybe close to take it

he is drop form and Murray is in top form for now from all players in men competition now
i give bigger chances for Murray this time for us open

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Dux2K
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:23:38 PM

For this year us open i will give big chances to murray
He showed good form in last two months and he took olumpic
He is in raise of his persormance

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 794 »
  Print  

Jump to: