Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:54:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bank or Bitcoin Wallet?  (Read 230401 times)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:39:29 AM

For me if I choose btc wallet or bank. I choose btc . because btc increase the price in the market to make profit. While bank my money will not increase . bank will have tax my money will going down. !

I prefer the bitcoin wallet than the bank, the reason being the usefulness of bitcoin wallet is more simple than the bank, and how to make it easier to make bitcoin wallet because it does not require detailed identity, while banks require detailed identity
But still many people do not understand how bitcoin works and how simple, bitcoin system is to get start with. That is the reason they are still struggling with their bank account for their financial needs. Only the unawareness of bitcoin makes many people still sticking with bank accounts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:49:44 AM

For me if I choose btc wallet or bank. I choose btc . because btc increase the price in the market to make profit. While bank my money will not increase . bank will have tax my money will going down. !

I prefer the bitcoin wallet than the bank, the reason being the usefulness of bitcoin wallet is more simple than the bank, and how to make it easier to make bitcoin wallet because it does not require detailed identity, while banks require detailed identity
But still many people do not understand how bitcoin works and how simple, bitcoin system is to get start with. That is the reason they are still struggling with their bank account for their financial needs. Only the unawareness of bitcoin makes many people still sticking with bank accounts.

Most people wont believe in digital currency as they think it can be hacked like any other web site or just simply hacking your computer,but in bank they feel safe because they are the one who can only withdraw the money.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:43:54 AM

Without hesitation I would pick bitcoin for one simple reason. Banks can freeze my account and money, but with bitcoin no one can freeze your coins.
I do not think that it is good you put all your money into bitcoin because of possible risks that this task has.

One should never put all their money in any kind of investment. Best is to have at least 50% of your money in your savings account, and the rest you can use to invest in something. That allows you to earn a certain amount of profit throughout the year. You just have to make sure that your money is growing.

That is a better plan to have investment in different forms. If something fails also we can compensate with the other earning or investment made in other form.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:35:38 AM

My vote for Bitcoin  wallet. Its easy to use
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:40:47 AM

here are a lot of risks involved though if you will not risk big you will not earn big, so thats a good idea to invest i guess

besides that in my opinion bitcoin wallet is a way better thing that banks because it allows you to be a bank yourself

my opinion bitcoin wallet is not best option for long time, the price of bitcoin sometimes, for me i will choose bank for long term wallet for safe my money. but for small processor or daily usage i will choose bitcoin if my relation accept it.
I think for the activities of daily transactions I thought of using the bank is in need. you can use ATM
because most use to trade is in real life to buy food, buy daily need, etc
I think the banks would be in priority for daily activities
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:50:44 PM

Bitcoins wallet are little insure if you use them on web wallet.
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:57:21 PM

That's true many people are still not aware of what is bitcoin. They are simply treating bitcoin as some schemes for investment purpose only. But once people get to know how bitcoin will replace bank then they will definitely switch over.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:58:34 PM

That's true many people are still not aware of what is bitcoin. They are simply treating bitcoin as some schemes for investment purpose only. But once people get to know how bitcoin will replace bank then they will definitely switch over.

Can you detailed here some nice information and facts why people will replace bank after getting knowing the things you are pointing too?

It's just in you. Make it as a general and involved all things globally.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:20:30 PM

Even if we see higher adoption of bitcoin in future but there will be many people who will continue using bank services as they are used to it and they find it more convenient.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:21:00 PM

I don't see why anyone related and already knows about bitcoin would choose to use a bank with it, Bitcoin is based on the decentralization concept IMO and it being centralized with a bank would take the purpose away, Also you are your own bank with bitcoin, You don't get an interest but you can keep your own coins in your own possession.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:18:07 PM

I don't see why anyone related and already knows about bitcoin would choose to use a bank with it, Bitcoin is based on the decentralization concept IMO and it being centralized with a bank would take the purpose away, Also you are your own bank with bitcoin, You don't get an interest but you can keep your own coins in your own possession.
It is about investing low risk or high risk and people are scared to lose their money although it may be good if we invest some money in bank and some in wallet.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:20:10 PM

I use bank and bitcoin wallet as well, because already we need both i think
benmartin613

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:23:17 PM

I also do this having both is needed so that your money is a safe place in case the other one has trouble you still have money left.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:39:23 PM

You are into bitcoin that's why you have a stand like that. Same as well with those into banks. You can never understand both of them if you are only engage in one room and your case that is bitcoin wallet. If you are only looking at the centralization and owning the money factor then you are really lacking knowledge how bank works.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:44:14 PM

You are into bitcoin that's why you have a stand like that. Same as well with those into banks. You can never understand both of them if you are only engage in one room and your case that is bitcoin wallet. If you are only looking at the centralization and owning the money factor then you are really lacking knowledge how bank works.

Yeah banks are more powerful in compare to bitcoins and it will be more powerful in future too, and if bitcoin becomes a global currency banks will always survive.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:46:41 PM

Yeah banks are more powerful in compare to bitcoins and it will be more powerful in future too, and if bitcoin becomes a global currency banks will always survive.
for the moment the bank is a guarantee fund of funds. the government guarantees all. but in the future will be a guarantee that bitcoin bitcoin is a trusted payment media and at me by various circles.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:47:10 PM

I prefer both. Some people will have question regarding bitcoin.,....just relax both are same.....If you have btc wallet it is very safe as bank.
draceus

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:56:42 PM

It is about investing low risk or high risk and people are scared to lose their money although it may be good if we invest some money in bank and some in wallet.

You don't worry my friend about bitcoin wallet, There are nothing risk It was right and it will be always right because If you are looking there bitcoin community is not cheating with people, Its character is mustily becoming better than other so you can keep there your money. 

harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:31:14 PM

Why people here still insisting that they have the control of their money/bitcoin even they are using web wallets?

Owning the coin means you are in control of it. If you are using web wallet then definitely you aren't the one who controls it.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:52:10 PM

I think less likely for the bank to be a scam. so the risk to save money in the bank is very small
and earning interest on bank I think it is worth a try
try to use the bank from the government

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: