Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: payment batch numbers  (Read 2091 times)
Falchion (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 12:45:44 PM

hello!

can someone please help me with this? i would like to track a batch number on blockchain?  i entered a batch number in the search block on blockchain home page and got this message:

Transaction rejected by our node. Reason: Transaction was previously accepted but has been pruned from our database.

but i am not sure whether this pertains to the batch number or perhaps something else which had the same string. so i need to verify that one can indeed search blockchain using a batch number.

thanks in advance Smiley
dotkom0

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:15:40 PM

i have the same problem , and i have no idea if i will gonna receive the money from blockchain or not , i exchanged Perfect money , into bitcoin, from online website
the exchanger is using blockchain api , it shows that the money went to blockchain api address , but is not sent to me the final distention

if anyone have any idea about the money stuck in blockchain api wallets will be sent or not , let us know
Falchion (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 02:44:00 PM

this seems to be happening a lot, i don't know if one can go around blockchain. most wallets are linked to it as i understand. is there anyone who can shed some light on transaction disappearing, please?
asad777

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:38:34 PM

what do you mean by batch ?
do you mean transaction hash ?
try to use anothor blockexplorer
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 05:42:00 PM

this seems to be happening a lot, i don't know if one can go around blockchain. most wallets are linked to it as i understand. is there anyone who can shed some light on transaction disappearing, please?

Repeat with me: blockchain.info is a service, is a service, is a serice and NOT the blockchain. The are unreliable und often show things that are different on the actual blockchain. Only what the blockchain says is important. What the message means is that said service removed the transaction from their database and it may or may not have something to do with the blockchain itself.

Use a different blockchain explorer[1]. You can also ask what you want to know about the transaction maybe we can help out.

[1] https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Category:Block_chain_browsers

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:40:09 PM

Repeat with me: blockchain.info is a service, is a service, is a serice and NOT the blockchain. The are unreliable und often show things that are different on the actual blockchain. Only what the blockchain says is important. What the message means is that said service removed the transaction from their database and it may or may not have something to do with the blockchain itself.

Use a different blockchain explorer[1]. You can also ask what you want to know about the transaction maybe we can help out.

[1] https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Category:Block_chain_browsers

The malleability issue lately is how poor blockchain.info's api work. I've have personal issue with them just using my wallet normally and our bot for the campaign sig is having issues with it with payout.

So i would second to use a different service.

The blockchain is intact, no website online is the blockchain. They're just a website that read it.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:07:10 PM

Guys use blockr.io
I am sure you will see your transaction there. Malleability attack is going on and blockchain.info is having huge problems. They are already a wallet and block explorer with many glitches that are happening daily. It seems that they are just falling apart with this attack going on.
Falchion (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 10:36:00 PM

what do you mean by batch ?
do you mean transaction hash ?
try to use anothor blockexplorer

Batch #  but granted, perhaps the site in question might call it that
Which block explorer would be the best?
Falchion (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 10:50:03 PM

Guys use blockr.io
I am sure you will see your transaction there. Malleability attack is going on and blockchain.info is having huge problems. They are already a wallet and block explorer with many glitches that are happening daily. It seems that they are just falling apart with this attack going on.

Aye, beginning to understand this calamity, it's causing havoc!
will try this blockr.io, thanks for the info.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: