Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:31:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone from DefaultTrust just killed my pot. Sr. Member account for no reason!  (Read 2833 times)
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:13:04 PM

I'm with cryptodevil on this one, he seems to be paying attention to ponzis and cloudmining sites where other DT members fail/don't like paying attention to them. And the OP's post history seems too much similar to germangiant who is promoting/shilling cloudmining.website at every point.
From the looks of it the OP is reporting his experience doing business with a company that someone *thinks* is a scam. I have not seen any evidence that the OP if affiliated with any scam site.

From the looks of it, there is a company that is doing business in a way that someone does not like and as a result, this person gives negative trust to anyone that does business with that company. All while *speculating* that they are "shilling" for such company.

If someone is essentially gambling their money by doing business with a company that has a high chance of being a scam and then reporting their experience then they are no more a scammer then someone who gambles on an actual gambling site, say (a made up site called) gust-bice and reports their experience. I am sure that the owner of gust-bice would much rather this person gamble on their gambling site though....

It's really unfortunate if someone is given -ve based off of being gullible enough to fall for a scam or for being trustworthy enough to believe in a new company. I don't think you blame participants for being involved with a "potential" scam if they are simple trying to reap the rewards offered to the "users(victims)". Although I think we're getting off topic, and should re-adjust ourselves because it's unfortunate that QS gets harassed in literally every thread he's mentioned in. There's already dozens of threads with dozens of pages dedicated to complaining about QS and the reciprocal as well.
I wouldn't call someone who devotes their entire post history to a known scam, a innocent victim who was just "recommending" the service. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1046014.msg11836838#msg11836838 have a look here, more or less same thing cryptodevil is saying.
Lastly, I respect your arguments and opinions on scam or scammy behaviour QS but this one is, I estimate, just for demoralizing cryptodevil and getting him removed from DT.
P.S: Found it better to answer to you both guys at once instead of individually
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:21:45 PM

^^^ This.

It is not about being shill/supporter or anything.

Have you seen your post history? You even keep reposting the same promotional content from previous posts from months earlier. You are actively trying to encourage others to join what is clearly a ponzi-based scam and it looks very similar to kind of spam GermanGiant has been posting, too.

That you have posted *some* negative comments here and there is no different to the sort of tactics used by shills to try and avoid the accusation they only speak positively about a scam.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:21:55 PM

Maybe the reason he is here is because he is interested in cloud mining.

During the ponzi craze that took place at the beginning of the year, there were plenty of people who were posting exclusively in various ponzi threads, including those that were run by TheGambler aka Moreia aka James Volpe, as well as ponzi threads that were not run by him. I have a good reason to believe that Moreia was not the person behind these accounts.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 05:23:58 PM

Where the difference here is that I don't speculate when I give trust (except for the *rare* neutral rating that says that something is being looked into and that caution should be exercised). In the case of the OP I think it is pretty clear that speculation is being used (exclusively) in the decision to leave the rating.

This seems to be a common theme among users who are in dooglus's trust list (more specifically those who are in dooglus's trust list but not in anyone else's on level 1's trust list) as well as dooglus's ratings.

Just say Vod.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:27:58 PM

Where the difference here is that I don't speculate when I give trust (except for the *rare* neutral rating that says that something is being looked into and that caution should be exercised). In the case of the OP I think it is pretty clear that speculation is being used (exclusively) in the decision to leave the rating.

This seems to be a common theme among users who are in dooglus's trust list (more specifically those who are in dooglus's trust list but not in anyone else's on level 1's trust list) as well as dooglus's ratings.

Just say Vod.   Wink
I was not actually talking about you in that particular post. Although I do have separate concerns about some of your other ratings.

It is also unprofessional to name someone like that and I prefer to avoid unprofessionalism whenever possible.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:28:58 PM

I prefer to avoid unprofessionalism whenever possible.

There goes another irony-meter.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 05:34:36 PM

It is also unprofessional to name someone like that and I prefer to avoid unprofessionalism whenever possible.

Try and remember that in the future.  It will help you look more professional.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1179238.msg12603059#msg12603059

Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:56:19 PM

Try and remember that in the future.  It will help you look more professional.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1179238.msg12603059#msg12603059

Smiley

Hey now! He's just reminding you of everywhere that your godliness has been announced. I wouldn't say that's unprofessional, it's almost evangelistic! He's gathering a compilation of your great words, almost like a bible.

I'm joking, but prophesying about yourself is just as unprofessional as calling you out for it Cheesy even though I understand you're not the one who mentioned it first. Tongue
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 06:15:36 PM

I'm joking, but prophesying about yourself is just as unprofessional as calling you out for it

Since when is there any professionalism or logic in religion?    Cheesy

Vitamin King (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:15:28 PM

^^^ This.
This means what? The link the post above you contains is pointing to another person's statement, which I replied to as well.

It is not about being shill/supporter or anything.
Have you seen your post history? You even keep reposting the same promotional content from previous posts from months earlier. You are actively trying to encourage others to join what is clearly a ponzi-based scam and it looks very similar to kind of spam GermanGiant has been posting, too.
Why are you just giving blanket statement? Backup your words by quoting my post history that you are pointing at. Which promotional content you are talking about? My posts regarding CMW consists of blockchain Tx and screenshot showing people made ROI with it. If you find ad or other promotional content that I have posted, please show it. I did not even wear their signature ever.

That you have posted *some* negative comments here and there is no different to the sort of tactics used by shills to try and avoid the accusation they only speak positively about a scam.
So, I have posted *some* positive comments here and there makes all the difference? Is this what today's standard of DefaultTrust? Things are clearly pointing out to the fact that you have some incentive in silencing people to post facts about certain services.

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:06:30 AM

I prefer to avoid unprofessionalism whenever possible.

Roll Eyes

OP asked me to look at this thread. While I think the wording of the feedback is a little harsh I don't think it's out of place. OP talks like a typical cloud mining shill.

In https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=844310.msg11453983#msg11453983 for instance:

"they keep on paying months after month disproving all BS lies"

It's very common for Ponzi apologists to claim that "still paying" somehow proves it's not a Ponzi.

OP isn't simply reporting on the facts as he claims. He's using faulty logic to promote a likely scam.

--

I'm not sure whether it's worth addressing QS' veiled attacks. Probably not.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:01:51 AM

In https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=844310.msg11453983#msg11453983 for instance:

"they keep on paying months after month disproving all BS lies"

It's very common for Ponzi apologists to claim that "still paying" somehow proves it's not a Ponzi.

OP isn't simply reporting on the facts as he claims. He's using faulty logic to promote a likely scam.

--

Still paying? Hah. Technically pbmining is still paying as well. So that proves very little.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:24:34 AM

Still paying? Hah. Technically pbmining is still paying as well. So that proves very little.

scrypt.cc too.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:18:00 AM

OP asked me to look at this thread.

Funny that, considering the OP has been compared to GermanGiant who also came running to you to whine about his ratings at the exact same time RussianRaibow came running to me to try the "I am the new owner of this account, therefore noscam!" bollocks.

See, this is what happens when people buy and sell accounts, a business based almost entirely on fraud and deception and promoted by sellers who have access to multiple forum accounts and frequently use them to provide some sock-puppet support to their alts or even fraudulently conduct 'escrow' trade deals with themselves as both the 'escrow' and the trading partner.

Hey, Vitamin King, there is little point in posting the key parts of your post history in this thread because it is all pretty much the exact same promotion of CM, although if you can't see for yourself how obvious-shill-is-obvious then you are either lying or an idiot. In any event, you continue to promote a known ponzi scheme as though it is a legitimate cloud mining service, even though you know it isn't. That makes you untrustworthy.

I'm starting to believe that QS is suffering from a serious mental disorder, he certainly displays definite symptoms of dysfunctional neurology/psychology. No joke.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: