Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:14:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Translation Service <=> English to Spanish  (Read 865 times)
okae (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 08:18:35 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2020, 12:00:49 AM by okae

I am spanish native and i am offering translation service from English to spanish, i can translated whatever you need:

• ANN threads
  • Articles
  • Social networks texts
  • etc etc

Definitely, any text you need to translate.

Price for translations are in exchange for a donation offered by the developers of each coin or project, could be on bitcoin or in any altcoin, so there is not an previously  established price, this is not a "give me your money and run" service, i will only accept the payment after the buyer check the work and is satisfied.

There you can see some of my current works:

[ANN] [XMG] Magi | 1ª POS-II | PoW| Tor | M7M-v2|  ->  Translation done HERE
[ANN] Influxcoin (INFX) Comercio activo en @ Cryptopia | Yobit ->  Translation done HERE
OpenLedger - the most powerful crypto-financial platform in the world? Welcome to the Future!  ->  Translation done HERE
[ANN][TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - POW/POS,TOR,Masternodes,Stealth - Android wallet ->  Translation done HERE
[ANN] Qora reloads with social network, voting and CCEDK exchange promotion  ->  Translation done HERE
[ANN] INCAKOIN l The future is made of Inca Gold | VOTE ON OUR LATEST POLL  ->  Translation done HERE
Trading platform OpenLedger launches with BitShares 2.0 release  ->  Translation done HERE
[ANN] DigiCube - EARN BOUNTIES FOR SERVICES AND PROMOS      🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀  ->  Translation done HERE
Three ways to make money with Qora  ->  Translation done HERE
Welcome to the ......WORLD of OBITS!  ->  Translation done HERE
A Conversation with Ronny Boesing, founder of CCEDK  ->  Translation done HERE
OpenLedger - ¡Su propia generación de ingresos DEX! (No original link for this text, was a document)  -> Translation done HERE
Obits: una parte del futuro, ¡una muestra de agradecimiento! (No original link for this text, was a document)  -> Translation done HERE
ShareBits.io's Launch Bringing 'Crypto' Technology To Mass-Market Solutions  -> Translation done HERE
Affiliation system and Crypto market enabled at OpenLedger - Ready to Rumble!!  -> Translation done HERE
OpenLedger - the most powerful crypto-financial platform in the world? Welcome to the Future!  -> Translation done HERE

Other services not related to translations that i'm offering, can be found here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=788652.0

Feel free to contact me sending a private message or replying to this topic if you have any question, Thanks!

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
synaw

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:24:22 PM

Hello,

We'd like to use your services,

Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: