Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 1% Player Edge games The Golden Egg - Sponsored By WorldAidCoin  (Read 3309 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 03:01:25 PM

Currently, I'm unable to purchase or sell eggs. The page they return is:

404 Page Not Found

The page you requested was not found.

Which page you're trying to open? the website shows no errors to me.

When you click buy/sell eggs in the lobby are not working.

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:30:04 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2015, 05:48:39 PM by SyGambler

today my  sponsor smartguy notified me that the game is on , I'm really glad to have Golden Egg back
to people who don't know this game , it's the best game ever all what you need is a good sponsor to take care of you and also some referrals to make the process faster
but I'm really confused about the update , things seem to be more complicated with this exchanger thing and screenshots
would you please make a video tutorial about the site , this would be much appreciated  
also I'm trying to chat in the game but I don't know why I'm not able to send messages
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:45:59 PM

Currently, I'm unable to purchase or sell eggs. The page they return is:

404 Page Not Found

The page you requested was not found.

Which page you're trying to open? the website shows no errors to me.

When you click buy/sell eggs in the lobby are not working.

I have the same problem, today buying and selling eggs page isn't working. Yesterday I bouth party eggs without any problems.
MiningBattalion (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 05:31:10 PM

Hi everyone. Its a problem with the managed server. They keep changing things which causes the site to give errors. We are working on a solution to this and the functionality will be back within 12 hours. Sorry about this. Its the last time I work with a managed server and that is for sure!

If you want to manually buy eggs you can pm me if you wish and I can take payment in the traditional way until problem is fixed. Like wise with cashing out eggs.

We will get this sorted out so thanks for the patience.
MiningBattalion (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 05:32:36 PM

today my gread sponsor smartguy notified me that the game is on , I'm really glad to have Golden Egg back
to people who don't know this game , it's the best game ever all what you need is a good sponsor to take care of you and also some referrals to make the process faster
but I'm really confused about the update , things seem to be more complicated with this exchanger thing and screenshots
would you please make a video tutorial about the site , this would be much appreciated  
also I'm trying to chat in the game but I don't know why I'm not able to send messages

Hi sure we are in the process of doing video guides etc so will be added very soon. You are right it is a little more complicated but thats a good thing as there is more strategy involved Smiley
MiningBattalion (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:24:42 AM

Back up and running.
smartguyinthailand

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:41:13 AM

Great news lets get egging! BOOOOOOM this is gonna be a good day for me I can feel it.
kalgecin

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 02:08:48 PM

Great news lets get egging! BOOOOOOM this is gonna be a good day for me I can feel it.

The payment link is now working what was the problem exactly?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 02:13:43 PM

The payment link is now working what was the problem exactly?

some players were having problems when they try to open the buy/sell eggs page , but all working good here
can't wait to see the tables moving again and to see the action back to the site . LETS DO IT GUYS
kalgecin

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:09:03 PM

OK well its all working now. I think there is a signature campaign happening soon as this is where I got mine from Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

MiningBattalion (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:30:32 PM

2 Party eggs FREE for every purchase over 5 Party eggs today! Good luck!
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:16:59 PM

Block explorer not working. Total coins mined? and exact launch date of withdraw wac from tge site?

MiningBattalion (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:22:51 PM

It will be when the development is finished. plus a minimum of 4 months after starting the game.
MiningBattalion (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:30:30 PM

Anyone who buys a bronze egg today gets one free. That is 0.02 bitcoin totally free!
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:02:27 PM

Got a quick question about the "party eggs". When i tried to buy the "party eggs" they were sold for 0.0001 per one so you could get 10 for 0.001 or 100 for 0.01
But when you click "Sell Party Eggs" the sell price is written as 0.001 per egg. Im assuming there's a mistake there at some point.
kalgecin

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:16:51 PM

Yes its a typo in the sell eggs field they are definitely 0.0001 buy and sell. I wish it wasn't a typo Wink

edmundduke
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:33:46 PM

Yes its a typo in the sell eggs field they are definitely 0.0001 buy and sell. I wish it wasn't a typo Wink

Ah thats good to know. I hope the admin fixes it soon Smiley (seemed too good to be true lol)
Is the admin active here ? I have quite a few suggestions for the site.

P.S Whats the news on the WAC?
MiningBattalion (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:17:13 PM

Hi that is fixed thanks for the heads up! What suggestions? Always open ears.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:25:40 PM

I think that could be a good option if one of the extra eggs would be bought with the world aid coins, I have a lot of them and i would be happy if i can be change them for an especial egg.
edmundduke
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 10:31:46 AM

Hi that is fixed thanks for the heads up! What suggestions? Always open ears.

I will list up a few things i would like to see changed. It is up to you ofc if you will do so.

1) First of all the site really needs a "Sign Up" button somewhere visible. Right now it seems the only way is to manually type /rules behind the url. This makes getting new users borderline impossible.

2) The game really needs a easy to follow guide on the site. Something simple to follow that shows the users how to benefit the most from placing the eggs and how the movements work in the game. Im sure many new players get turned away if they don't understand how it works. So making it visible after a new user enters the site would be recommended.

3) Would be nice if the promotions would be shown on the website when the link is clicked.

4) Would be nice to have a contact link, button or form after you log into the game. Right now it only seems to be there before you log in.

5) When opening a certain "Egg" to play. It would be nice to swap between tables without going "back" first. So a back and forward button that allows you to switch between tables would be nice. Or maybe a small list that is present on the side of the table (showing other tables in the room) could also work. makes playing much easier

6) For the "Lucky Machine" it would be nice to see a "payout table" or possible results. Just makes it feel more complete.

----

7) Maybe add an option to swap eggs for others ? Like party to bronze or gold automatically etc. Should be doable since the math is simple.

8 ) Not sure if it is possible. But maybe something like direct deposit option where btc is turned into eggs without coinpayments ? (but i guess it is ok as it is also)

This sounds like a lot of work but i feel these steps would greatly increase enjoyment for the player. If i get more ideas ill be sure to let you know
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: