Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: **◄▓▓▓▓▓▓ VCC GENERATOR - LIFETIME -VOUCHED-| 10% OFF COUPON AVAILABLE ◄▓▓▓▓▓▓**  (Read 5693 times)
Ejected (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:25:15 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 03:27:58 AM by Ejected

USE VCC10OFF COUPON CODE 10% OFF FOR 5 ANY BUYERS

Selling Premium Virtual Credit Card Generator $10 for lifetime.
Verify your pp (not sure),skrill,payoneer,coinbase, account now.

Preview:
http://puu.sh/kAyNR/67b5970610.jpg
http://puu.sh/kAyOY/ac02ae3a74.jpg

Manual Payment: Accepted
TV Support: Yes
Escrow: Yes

Auto Buy: https://payivy.com/v/2c722/a/8837e
Manual Payment Address: (After sending the money, Please contact me with the tx link): 18iaUrXWuxubzqzcLiEkwwvyAnH1BisupF

Terms
*By purchasing my product all sales are final, No refunds , chargebacks , etc
*You must post feedback whether it's a positive or negative
*After purchasing and haven't received the product, you have the rights to contact me.

As Payivy currently experiencing major issue regarding product delivery, Please contact me if you haven't received  / not able to download the product after 1 confirmation, Thanks!
Feedbacks:

Okay, I got my vouch copy which was a password protected rar file containing a zip file containing the product. It's a simple layout and it does generate something. These vccs are empty I believe. I tried to create a free month of netflix wit 2 of the vccs and it claimed that there was an issue with the paymetn info i entered so I guess this might not even be reliable vccs. Just my 2 cents. Op if you have any comments, feel free to message me.

I have tried this and it works 100%!! some of the generated numbers even allowed me to buy things! I went on Amazon and used one of the VCC to buy a remote control multirotor drone thing.

Suck it, skeptics!

Review on this product:

Well, Yeah its working well, He sent the product on me first then i sent the bitcoins with some low discount. Valid credit cards, although it got empty balance, it works on skrill, payoneer but sadly it doesn't work on paypal as mentioned above paypal aren't accepting vcc anymore in verification. So basically you'll get instant virtual credit card once you've press the button. Good luck with the sales.
idyu

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 04:17:10 PM

This is the best crap i ever seen, this is some tool that just generate RANDOM non valid card numbers Cheesy

How you count to get the verification code from paypal anyway ?

Anyway nice try Smiley

Edit

The autobuy link is not escrow beware
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:02:33 PM

This is the best crap i ever seen, this is some tool that just generate RANDOM non valid card numbers Cheesy

Anyway nice try Smiley

Edit

No, Its not generating random non valid credit card, Its actually working you can check it out through teamviewer
Im not sure if it can verify paypal at all, because paypal aren't accepting VCC anymore
I'am accepting escrow, i mean its not included on autobuy. lol ofcourse you must contact the escrow

If you don't believe me, You can check it out through teamviewer and check it on credit card checker
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:06:37 PM

Anyway nice try Smiley

Edit

No, Its not generating random non valid credit card, Its actually working you can check it out through teamviewer
Im not sure if it can verify paypal at all, because paypal aren't accepting VCC anymore
I'am accepting escrow, i mean its not included on autobuy. lol ofcourse you must contact the escrow

If you don't believe me, You can check it out through teamviewer and check it on credit card checker

Youre a newbie, so if you want a vouch on your product, I can take one and leave a review.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Premgen

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:16:12 PM

Anyway nice try Smiley

Edit

Youre a newbie, so if you want a vouch on your product, I can take one and leave a review.

I checked over teamviewer. These will not work. His thread is missleading.
ANON.PURGED

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 10:20:45 PM

PM sent!
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:28:12 PM

Anyway nice try Smiley

Edit

PM SENT!

PM sent!

Replied

Anyway nice try Smiley

Edit

I checked over teamviewer. These will not work. His thread is missleading.

I have edited the thread already, You haven't saw that the VCC is working, You closed the connection after i said its not working on paypal, im just not sure i edited the thread already, Okay my apologizes, Paypal is not currently accepting VCC anymore.
Painkkiller

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:58:53 PM

Could I try with teamview?
player514
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 11:07:44 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 11:45:00 PM by player514

Okay, I got my vouch copy which was a password protected rar file containing a zip file containing the product. It's a simple layout and it does generate something. These vccs are empty I believe. I tried to create a free month of netflix with 2 of the vccs and it claimed that there was an issue with the payment info I entered so I guess this might not even be reliable vccs. Just my 2 cents. Op if you have any comments, feel free to message me.

melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 02:02:10 AM

This seems to be something spectacular to me but if i may ask will the cards come with some balance? Though the review is not good about this product but does it generate a valid cards.
extravagantm

Activity: 128

Boom.

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:17:43 AM

I have tried this and it works 100%!! some of the generated numbers even allowed me to buy things! I went on Amazon and used one of the VCC to buy a remote control multirotor drone thing.

Suck it, skeptics!
So technically, that's carding?
melisande

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:19:03 AM

Suck it, skeptics!
If i understood you better you are claiming that the software can generate VCC with balance? So where does the balance come from?
I am interested in buying this but i need something legal.
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:03:42 AM

Suck it, skeptics!
If i understood you better you are claiming that the software can generate VCC with balance? So where does the balance come from?

Nope, It generates VCC with zero balance. I assure this is very legit. If you want to buy it manually just pm me. There's an auto buy link provided above. After 1 confirmation you should receive an email regarding the download link of this software, If you haven't receive any just pm me, Thanks!

You can reply back if you want to use another payment processors
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:16:01 AM

This seems to be something spectacular to me but if i may ask will the cards come with some balance? Though the review is not good about this product but does it generate a valid cards.

Sorry, but the cards is empty as it generate a new one. Of course it does generate valid cards.

P.S: Giving away discount, Shoot me a pm, thanks!
ANON.PURGED

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 11:21:41 AM

Review on this product:

Well, Yeah its working well, He sent the product on me first then i sent the bitcoins with some low discount. Valid credit cards, although it got empty balance, it works on skrill, payoneer but sadly it doesn't work on paypal as mentioned above paypal aren't accepting vcc anymore in verification. So basically you'll get instant virtual credit card once you've press the button. Good luck with the sales.
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:24:53 AM

Review on this product:

thanks for the feedback!
idyu

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:59:17 AM

Review on this product:

Your a lier Smiley

HOW it can work on skrill if the balance is EMTPY ?!

go away ^

LOL paypal accept vcc i just verifed my paypal using some vcc 2 days ago omg what a lame try Wink

i am sure your the alt from op Cheesy

*edit 2*

Even Skrill only accept the card if there is a balance inside this is just a big fake and you can download the same bullshit on leakforums for free ^

*edit 3* your fake feedback on my account does not affect be since only YOU see the red your not on default trust

my 2 cents : get some job and not scam Smiley
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:03:40 PM

Review on this product:

Your a lier Smiley

HOW it can work on skrill if the balance is EMTPY ?!

go away ^

LOL paypal accept vcc i just verifed my paypal using some vcc 2 days ago omg what a lame try Wink

i am sure your the alt from op Cheesy

*edit 2*

Even Skrill only accept the card if there is a balance inside this is just a big fake and you can download the same bullshit on leakforums for free ^

*edit 3* your fake feedback on my account does not affect be since only YOU see the red your not on default trust

my 2 cents : get some job and not scam Smiley

Stop it already you dont know about VCC. You literally goes stupid. Just refer on those feedbacks. Thanks!

Edit:
Go back to elementary school and learn English, Paypal aren't accepting VCC anymore show me a fucking proof it works on your pp acc. Fake feedbacks? rofl, go ask yourself and suck their dicks.
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 09:58:10 PM

Still selling
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:12:18 AM

Still selling and discount!
melisande

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:04:30 AM

Suck it, skeptics!

Nope, It generates VCC with zero balance. I assure this is very legit. If you want to buy it manually just pm me. There's an auto buy link provided above. After 1 confirmation you should receive an email regarding the download link of this software, If you haven't receive any just pm me, Thanks!

I need this software honestly but does this generates a valid VCC that passed ccbill? I need this to settle some adult niche.
Try it and let me know.
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:29:04 PM

Suck it, skeptics!

I need this software honestly but does this generates a valid VCC that passed ccbill? I need this to settle some adult niche.
Try it and let me know.

Yeah it does generate a valid VCC, of course it's passed ccbill.

P.S: 10% OFF COUPON CODE ADDED, Check the op, thanks!
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:28:20 PM

Anyone interested
golapani

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:38:53 PM

Suck it, skeptics!

Try it and let me know.

If it has zero balance.there is no way ccbill will accept it .they always charge verification or authorisation charge which is 1 or 2 dollars even for trial
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:49:22 PM

Suck it, skeptics!

Try it and let me know.

If it has zero balance.there is no way ccbill will accept it .they always charge verification or authorisation charge which is 1 or 2 dollars even for trial

Its a cloud generator btw. My friend told me ccbill accepted
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:53:08 PM

Suck it, skeptics!

Try it and let me know.

Your friend told you ? You haven't tried it yourself ? Any vouch copies since nobody believes this actually works.
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:54:47 PM

Suck it, skeptics!

Try it and let me know.

Your friend told you ? You haven't tried it yourself ? Any vouch copies since nobody believes this actually works.

I dont need it as its useless for me , I just need vcc to verify paypal, But paypal arent accepting vcc anymore, So sad.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:20:34 PM

Suck it, skeptics!

Try it and let me know.

I dont need it as its useless for me , I just need vcc to verify paypal, But paypal arent accepting vcc anymore, So sad.

So this is used to verify adult accounts ?
idyu

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:27:22 PM

why you talk a lot of shit?

Paypal STIIL accept vcc's Cheesy but your tool can  not get any ststments from the card so no code from paypal

your full of shit

*edit*

please if anyone sell vcc's sell me one and i verify paypal just to proof op is a lier :-)
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:49:10 PM

Suck it, skeptics!

Try it and let me know.

So this is used to verify adult accounts ?

And to be used too ofcourse
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:32:54 AM

bump..
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:04:55 PM

who else interested of buying this?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 02:07:17 PM

Okay, I got my vouch copy which was a password protected rar file containing a zip file containing the product. It's a simple layout and it does generate something. These vccs are empty I believe. I tried to create a free month of netflix with 2 of the vccs and it claimed that there was an issue with the payment info I entered so I guess this might not even be reliable vccs. Just my 2 cents. Op if you have any comments, feel free to message me.
I believe that this is because Netflix does not accept vccs/prepaid credit cards.  This is so no one can make a million accounts with vccs Tongue
player514
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:09:53 PM

I believe that this is because Netflix does not accept vccs/prepaid credit cards.  This is so no one can make a million accounts with vccs Tongue

Yea, I was just putting it out there that these vcc's are empty.

Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:26:06 PM

Bump
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:12:32 AM

Selling still Smiley and discount
Premgen

Activity: 428

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:17:44 AM

Is it me or his second vouch seems to be fake....No way in hell these will have a *balance that you can use to buy stuff.

Plus link to the vouch doesnt exist.
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:34:12 AM

Bump!!!
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:45:54 AM

Thread up Cheesy
melisande

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:22:10 PM

After much considerations on this your cards generator software, i came up with a question, does this software also generate cvv for the credit cards made?
MsdnSupplier

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:58:34 PM

The best in this topic that he claim Paypal does not accept virtual credit cards anymore hehe
melisande

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:58:29 PM

The best in this topic that he claim Paypal does not accept virtual credit cards anymore hehe
I think paypal still accepts virtual credit cards for all the countries apart from USA and some European countries that needs bank verification.
MsdnSupplier

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:01:51 PM

I think paypal still accepts virtual credit cards for all the countries apart from USA and some European countries that needs bank verification.

Paypal usa accepting virtual credit card it will NOT verify your paypal but you CAN attach it and use it if you have balance on the card

And what op is selling here can be found for free on the internet

*ps op you can give me a negative feedback i just tell you here what i know for sure!
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:43:28 PM

Can you top up the VCC ?

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
melisande

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:01:01 PM

Paypal usa accepting virtual credit card it will NOT verify your paypal but you CAN attach it and use it if you have balance on the card

*ps op you can give me a negative feedback i just tell you here what i know for sure!
And what op is selling here can be found for free on the internet knowledge is the key, i will be glad if you can post where we can get free vcc on this thread or you PM me.
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:36:41 PM

daily thread bump
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:40:24 PM

And what op is selling here can be found for free on the internet knowledge is the key, i will be glad if you can post where we can get free vcc on this thread or you PM me.

Nope it cannot be.
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:49:07 PM

Here is a classic example that this kind of service is free: http://www.elfqrin.com/hacklab/pages/discard.php
Basically, every number is possible, when it is valid by checking it with some algorithms.
There a bunch of free softwares like yours to download at HF.

BTW, how would you check the validating number that is in the invoice of the card?
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:55:39 PM

Here is a classic example that this kind of service is free: http://www.elfqrin.com/hacklab/pages/discard.php
Basically, every number is possible, when it is valid by checking it with some algorithms.

BTW, how would you check the validating number that is in the invoice of the card?

Lmao the link you provided that checks vcc/cc is fake. I typed random letters and it said its a credit card nor it is a valid credit card. There are plenty of useful tool online that can check / verify master,visa, cards. This also works with the vcc generator. For instance, you've generated a vcc then you can check it if its valid at:

http://www.validcreditcardnumber.com/
https://www.tools4noobs.com/online_tools/credit_card_validate/
http://creditcardity.com/
Zeroxal

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:57:25 PM

Lmao the link you provided that checks vcc/cc is fake. I typed random letters and it said its a credit card nor it is a valid credit card. There are plenty of useful tool online that can check / verify master,visa, cards. This also works with the vcc generator. For instance, you've generated a vcc then you can check it if its valid at:

Well, if you look at your screen. There is a generator under the validation checker.
You're welcome Smiley
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:09:54 PM

Well, if you look at your screen. There is a generator under the validation checker.
You're welcome Smiley

I see. There is a FAKE generator. It doesn't generate the PIN / Security Code of the VCC so no one can use it at all. My generator have generate all information of the vcc and it's 100% legit. Im not sure if it only generate valid card numbers. But as far as i can see, it only generate fake vcc or a fraud one. Just correct me if i'm wrong.
Zeroxal

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:12:55 PM

You're welcome Smiley

I see. There is a FAKE generator. It doesn't generate the PIN / Security Code of the VCC so no one can use it at all. My generator have generate all information of the vcc and it's 100% legit. Im not sure if it only generate valid card numbers. But as far as i can see, it only generate fake vcc or a fraud one. Just correct me if i'm wrong.
If you say so. I even made a Screenshot to let people see: http://imgur.com/Vrwe18C
Now don't try to tell me that your generated VCCs are all real and valid, they are generated through an algorithm.

Also, sites check if the cards are valid through the same algorithm they were generated and will not know if they have balance or not. Either it's valid, or not.
You can use these cards to verify any site you want, that don't charge a small verification charge of about 1-2$.
melisande

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:41:14 AM

You're welcome Smiley

If you say so. I even made a Screenshot to let people see: http://imgur.com/Vrwe18C
Now don't try to tell me that your generated VCCs are all real and valid, they are generated through an algorithm.

Also, sites check if the cards are valid through the same algorithm they were generated and will not know if they have balance or not. Either it's valid, or not.
You can use these cards to verify any site you want, that don't charge a small verification charge of about 1-2$.
I know of all these websites that are vcc validators but what makes this to be different to me is that the OP claim that the card generated will have small balance in it and this is not possible with http://www.elfqrin.com/hacklab/pages/discard.php
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 03:57:55 AM

You're welcome Smiley

I know of all these websites that are vcc validators but what makes this to be different to me is that the OP claim that the card generated will have small balance in it and this is not possible with http://www.elfqrin.com/hacklab/pages/discard.php

Exactly mate.
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 03:56:21 PM

still up!
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:53:17 AM

Is it still up for selling???
I am interested in buying one, but don't know whether to go for this due to mixed feedback for this product...
Is the OP interested in selling this anymore???

Ejected (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:53:28 AM

Almost 1 year, Sorry for inactivity, Just completely cured with cancer :3
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:11:57 AM

I need vouch copy.
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:14:08 AM

I need vouch copy.

I see your trust sorry, All vouches has been given out, Im sorry man!
wkreatives

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:35:59 AM

Please correct me if i'm wrong but paypal is not accepting VCC anymore instead they ask for security code they send from your bank and you need to check from your local bank again to get the security code for your paypal verification.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: