Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:18:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: **◄▓▓▓▓▓▓ VCC GENERATOR - LIFETIME -VOUCHED-| 10% OFF COUPON AVAILABLE ◄▓▓▓▓▓▓**  (Read 5693 times)
Ejected (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:25:15 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 03:27:58 AM by Ejected

USE VCC10OFF COUPON CODE 10% OFF FOR 5 ANY BUYERS

Selling Premium Virtual Credit Card Generator $10 for lifetime.
Verify your pp (not sure),skrill,payoneer,coinbase, account now.

Preview:
http://puu.sh/kAyNR/67b5970610.jpg
http://puu.sh/kAyOY/ac02ae3a74.jpg

Manual Payment: Accepted
TV Support: Yes
Escrow: Yes

Auto Buy: https://payivy.com/v/2c722/a/8837e
Manual Payment Address: (After sending the money, Please contact me with the tx link): 18iaUrXWuxubzqzcLiEkwwvyAnH1BisupF

Terms
*By purchasing my product all sales are final, No refunds , chargebacks , etc
*You must post feedback whether it's a positive or negative
*After purchasing and haven't received the product, you have the rights to contact me.

As Payivy currently experiencing major issue regarding product delivery, Please contact me if you haven't received  / not able to download the product after 1 confirmation, Thanks!
Feedbacks:

Okay, I got my vouch copy which was a password protected rar file containing a zip file containing the product. It's a simple layout and it does generate something. These vccs are empty I believe. I tried to create a free month of netflix wit 2 of the vccs and it claimed that there was an issue with the paymetn info i entered so I guess this might not even be reliable vccs. Just my 2 cents. Op if you have any comments, feel free to message me.

I have tried this and it works 100%!! some of the generated numbers even allowed me to buy things! I went on Amazon and used one of the VCC to buy a remote control multirotor drone thing.

Suck it, skeptics!

Review on this product:

Well, Yeah its working well, He sent the product on me first then i sent the bitcoins with some low discount. Valid credit cards, although it got empty balance, it works on skrill, payoneer but sadly it doesn't work on paypal as mentioned above paypal aren't accepting vcc anymore in verification. So basically you'll get instant virtual credit card once you've press the button. Good luck with the sales.
idyu

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 04:17:10 PM

This is the best crap i ever seen, this is some tool that just generate RANDOM non valid card numbers Cheesy

How you count to get the verification code from paypal anyway ?

Anyway nice try Smiley

Edit

The autobuy link is not escrow beware
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:02:33 PM

This is the best crap i ever seen, this is some tool that just generate RANDOM non valid card numbers Cheesy

Anyway nice try Smiley

Edit

No, Its not generating random non valid credit card, Its actually working you can check it out through teamviewer
Im not sure if it can verify paypal at all, because paypal aren't accepting VCC anymore
I'am accepting escrow, i mean its not included on autobuy. lol ofcourse you must contact the escrow

If you don't believe me, You can check it out through teamviewer and check it on credit card checker
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:06:37 PM

Anyway nice try Smiley

Edit

No, Its not generating random non valid credit card, Its actually working you can check it out through teamviewer
Im not sure if it can verify paypal at all, because paypal aren't accepting VCC anymore
I'am accepting escrow, i mean its not included on autobuy. lol ofcourse you must contact the escrow

If you don't believe me, You can check it out through teamviewer and check it on credit card checker

Youre a newbie, so if you want a vouch on your product, I can take one and leave a review.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Premgen

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:16:12 PM

Anyway nice try Smiley

Edit

Youre a newbie, so if you want a vouch on your product, I can take one and leave a review.

I checked over teamviewer. These will not work. His thread is missleading.
ANON.PURGED

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 10:20:45 PM

PM sent!
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:28:12 PM

Anyway nice try Smiley

Edit

PM SENT!

PM sent!

Replied

Anyway nice try Smiley

Edit

I checked over teamviewer. These will not work. His thread is missleading.

I have edited the thread already, You haven't saw that the VCC is working, You closed the connection after i said its not working on paypal, im just not sure i edited the thread already, Okay my apologizes, Paypal is not currently accepting VCC anymore.
Painkkiller

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:58:53 PM

Could I try with teamview?
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 11:07:44 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 11:45:00 PM by player514

Okay, I got my vouch copy which was a password protected rar file containing a zip file containing the product. It's a simple layout and it does generate something. These vccs are empty I believe. I tried to create a free month of netflix with 2 of the vccs and it claimed that there was an issue with the payment info I entered so I guess this might not even be reliable vccs. Just my 2 cents. Op if you have any comments, feel free to message me.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 02:02:10 AM

This seems to be something spectacular to me but if i may ask will the cards come with some balance? Though the review is not good about this product but does it generate a valid cards.
extravagantm

Activity: 128

Boom.

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:17:43 AM

I have tried this and it works 100%!! some of the generated numbers even allowed me to buy things! I went on Amazon and used one of the VCC to buy a remote control multirotor drone thing.

Suck it, skeptics!
So technically, that's carding?
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:19:03 AM

Suck it, skeptics!
If i understood you better you are claiming that the software can generate VCC with balance? So where does the balance come from?
I am interested in buying this but i need something legal.
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:03:42 AM

Suck it, skeptics!
If i understood you better you are claiming that the software can generate VCC with balance? So where does the balance come from?
I am interested in buying this but i need something legal.

Nope, It generates VCC with zero balance. I assure this is very legit. If you want to buy it manually just pm me. There's an auto buy link provided above. After 1 confirmation you should receive an email regarding the download link of this software, If you haven't receive any just pm me, Thanks!

You can reply back if you want to use another payment processors
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:16:01 AM

This seems to be something spectacular to me but if i may ask will the cards come with some balance? Though the review is not good about this product but does it generate a valid cards.

Sorry, but the cards is empty as it generate a new one. Of course it does generate valid cards.

P.S: Giving away discount, Shoot me a pm, thanks!
ANON.PURGED

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 11:21:41 AM

Review on this product:

Well, Yeah its working well, He sent the product on me first then i sent the bitcoins with some low discount. Valid credit cards, although it got empty balance, it works on skrill, payoneer but sadly it doesn't work on paypal as mentioned above paypal aren't accepting vcc anymore in verification. So basically you'll get instant virtual credit card once you've press the button. Good luck with the sales.
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:24:53 AM

Review on this product:

thanks for the feedback!
idyu

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:59:17 AM

Review on this product:

Your a lier Smiley

HOW it can work on skrill if the balance is EMTPY ?!

go away ^

LOL paypal accept vcc i just verifed my paypal using some vcc 2 days ago omg what a lame try Wink

i am sure your the alt from op Cheesy

*edit 2*

Even Skrill only accept the card if there is a balance inside this is just a big fake and you can download the same bullshit on leakforums for free ^

*edit 3* your fake feedback on my account does not affect be since only YOU see the red your not on default trust

my 2 cents : get some job and not scam Smiley
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:03:40 PM

Review on this product:

Your a lier Smiley

HOW it can work on skrill if the balance is EMTPY ?!

go away ^

LOL paypal accept vcc i just verifed my paypal using some vcc 2 days ago omg what a lame try Wink

i am sure your the alt from op Cheesy

*edit 2*

Even Skrill only accept the card if there is a balance inside this is just a big fake and you can download the same bullshit on leakforums for free ^

*edit 3* your fake feedback on my account does not affect be since only YOU see the red your not on default trust

my 2 cents : get some job and not scam Smiley

Stop it already you dont know about VCC. You literally goes stupid. Just refer on those feedbacks. Thanks!

Edit:
Go back to elementary school and learn English, Paypal aren't accepting VCC anymore show me a fucking proof it works on your pp acc. Fake feedbacks? rofl, go ask yourself and suck their dicks.
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 09:58:10 PM

Still selling
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:12:18 AM

Still selling and discount!