Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:22:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: **◄▓▓▓▓▓▓ VCC GENERATOR - LIFETIME -VOUCHED-| 10% OFF COUPON AVAILABLE ◄▓▓▓▓▓▓**  (Read 5691 times)
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:04:30 AM

I have tried this and it works 100%!! some of the generated numbers even allowed me to buy things! I went on Amazon and used one of the VCC to buy a remote control multirotor drone thing.

Suck it, skeptics!
If i understood you better you are claiming that the software can generate VCC with balance? So where does the balance come from?
I am interested in buying this but i need something legal.

Nope, It generates VCC with zero balance. I assure this is very legit. If you want to buy it manually just pm me. There's an auto buy link provided above. After 1 confirmation you should receive an email regarding the download link of this software, If you haven't receive any just pm me, Thanks!

You can reply back if you want to use another payment processors
I need this software honestly but does this generates a valid VCC that passed ccbill? I need this to settle some adult niche.
Try it and let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ejected (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:29:04 PM

I have tried this and it works 100%!! some of the generated numbers even allowed me to buy things! I went on Amazon and used one of the VCC to buy a remote control multirotor drone thing.

Suck it, skeptics!
If i understood you better you are claiming that the software can generate VCC with balance? So where does the balance come from?

Nope, It generates VCC with zero balance. I assure this is very legit. If you want to buy it manually just pm me. There's an auto buy link provided above. After 1 confirmation you should receive an email regarding the download link of this software, If you haven't receive any just pm me, Thanks!

I need this software honestly but does this generates a valid VCC that passed ccbill? I need this to settle some adult niche.
Try it and let me know.

Yeah it does generate a valid VCC, of course it's passed ccbill.

P.S: 10% OFF COUPON CODE ADDED, Check the op, thanks!
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:28:20 PM

Anyone interested
golapani

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:38:53 PM

Suck it, skeptics!

Try it and let me know.

If it has zero balance.there is no way ccbill will accept it .they always charge verification or authorisation charge which is 1 or 2 dollars even for trial
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:49:22 PM

Suck it, skeptics!

Try it and let me know.

If it has zero balance.there is no way ccbill will accept it .they always charge verification or authorisation charge which is 1 or 2 dollars even for trial

Its a cloud generator btw. My friend told me ccbill accepted
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:53:08 PM

Suck it, skeptics!

Try it and let me know.

Your friend told you ? You haven't tried it yourself ? Any vouch copies since nobody believes this actually works.
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:54:47 PM

Suck it, skeptics!

Try it and let me know.

Your friend told you ? You haven't tried it yourself ? Any vouch copies since nobody believes this actually works.

I dont need it as its useless for me , I just need vcc to verify paypal, But paypal arent accepting vcc anymore, So sad.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:20:34 PM

Suck it, skeptics!

Try it and let me know.

I dont need it as its useless for me , I just need vcc to verify paypal, But paypal arent accepting vcc anymore, So sad.

So this is used to verify adult accounts ?
idyu

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:27:22 PM

why you talk a lot of shit?

Paypal STIIL accept vcc's Cheesy but your tool can  not get any ststments from the card so no code from paypal

your full of shit

*edit*

please if anyone sell vcc's sell me one and i verify paypal just to proof op is a lier :-)
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:49:10 PM

Suck it, skeptics!

Try it and let me know.

So this is used to verify adult accounts ?

And to be used too ofcourse
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:32:54 AM

bump..
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:04:55 PM

who else interested of buying this?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 02:07:17 PM

Okay, I got my vouch copy which was a password protected rar file containing a zip file containing the product. It's a simple layout and it does generate something. These vccs are empty I believe. I tried to create a free month of netflix with 2 of the vccs and it claimed that there was an issue with the payment info I entered so I guess this might not even be reliable vccs. Just my 2 cents. Op if you have any comments, feel free to message me.
I believe that this is because Netflix does not accept vccs/prepaid credit cards.  This is so no one can make a million accounts with vccs Tongue
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:09:53 PM

Okay, I got my vouch copy which was a password protected rar file containing a zip file containing the product. It's a simple layout and it does generate something. These vccs are empty I believe. I tried to create a free month of netflix with 2 of the vccs and it claimed that there was an issue with the payment info I entered so I guess this might not even be reliable vccs. Just my 2 cents. Op if you have any comments, feel free to message me.
I believe that this is because Netflix does not accept vccs/prepaid credit cards.  This is so no one can make a million accounts with vccs Tongue

Yea, I was just putting it out there that these vcc's are empty.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:26:06 PM

Bump
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:12:32 AM

Selling still Smiley and discount
Premgen

Activity: 428

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:17:44 AM

Is it me or his second vouch seems to be fake....No way in hell these will have a *balance that you can use to buy stuff.

Plus link to the vouch doesnt exist.
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:34:12 AM

Bump!!!
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:45:54 AM

Thread up Cheesy
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:22:10 PM

After much considerations on this your cards generator software, i came up with a question, does this software also generate cvv for the credit cards made?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: