Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] DropBox Pro Upgradation Service // $99 Stuff For $5 // Vouched  (Read 1670 times)
vvikkass (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:59:05 PM

Do you need our username password credentials?

Yes I will. If you feel risk you can create a new account, but the first vouch in this thread, the person gave me his account credentials that has files in it. It went smoothly. I don't look at files, I can't prove it, but it's the thing I would like to tell.

Welp Sad. No time to migrate all my files...

I am on strict business here sir. Be assured your privacy is utmost imp for me too.
Jezze

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:49:55 PM

Big thanks to vvikkass! Couple minutes and 1TB space. Vouch for this guy!
vvikkass (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:11:17 AM

Big thanks to vvikkass! Couple minutes and 1TB space. Vouch for this guy!

It was pleasure doing business with you. Smiley
vvikkass (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 02:39:58 AM

Bump!!
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:47:21 AM

Do I risk getting my account suspended if I use your method? Offering a $100 plan for $5 seems like it must involve something that is against their ToS.
vvikkass (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 04:10:15 PM

Do I risk getting my account suspended if I use your method? Offering a $100 plan for $5 seems like it must involve something that is against their ToS.

It's nothing that is against their ToS. Their is no blackhat, greyhat or hacking involved. I have specifically mentioned no carding is involved.
Jezze

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:46:43 PM

Your method not work anymore. I got mail from dropbox today and i sended you message at skype but you dont answer.

We tried multiple times but weren't able to charge you €99.00 for your Dropbox account.

Your account has been downgraded to our Basic plan. None of your files have been deleted, but you won't be able to add new files to Dropbox. Please update your billing information to upgrade your account again.
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 10:17:49 PM

Your method not work anymore. I got mail from dropbox today and i sended you message at skype but you dont answer.

We tried multiple times but weren't able to charge you €99.00 for your Dropbox account.

Your account has been downgraded to our Basic plan. None of your files have been deleted, but you won't be able to add new files to Dropbox. Please update your billing information to upgrade your account again.
OP: "no carding is involved"
So why did that happen then?
ollierexx

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:38:02 PM

OP: "no carding is involved"
So why did that happen then?

Lmao, he just used a country which had direct bank transfer as payment, after dropbox failed to find the money they downgrade you account.
Once a scammer always a scammer
Jezze

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 07:54:48 PM

This seller never answered to me. I cant recommend this dropbox service to anyone.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: