Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:17:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 1534 times)
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:07:09 AM

A vouch copy was sent to user called Nobitcoin
Wait for the review !

Yes received will give a report when I've tested it but it looks like the Primedice bot which can be found on pastebin if I'm not mistaken

http://pastebin.ca/3184351

Which I also haven't tested yet.

It's not a 100% same.

Thanks for making the human guinea pig  Angry I try it later away from any computer at the moment.
After all said and done, i think Nobitcoin should have giving his honest review about the software  Huh Huh
melisande

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:40:44 AM

First 5 users get 50% discount.
BTW i'm waiting for the review   Roll Eyes

As we all wait for the review i want to ask you my question again since you are online now and offer 50% discount, what is the success percentage of bot when rated over 100.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:45:45 AM

As we all wait for the review i want to ask you my question again since you are online now and offer 50% discount, what is the success percentage of bot when rated over 100.

I doubt that he could answer that. I doubt if he even has tested the script himself. One thing more he is selling this bot and he is not even familiar with the martingale method.
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:50:02 AM

I doubt that he could answer that. I doubt if he even has tested the script himself. One thing more he is selling this bot and he is not even familiar with the martingale method.

If you mean this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_(betting_system) .. i know it and also using with faucet fund from dice. Smiley
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:50:20 AM

All right give me a few hours got to have dinner and shower but I will post as soon as its tested.
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:52:07 AM

All right give me a few hours got to have dinner and shower but I will post as soon as its tested.

Ok, i'll wait for the review Wink
melisande

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:00:53 AM

We are all waiting for the review and if i may ask, is it the one you are using for x2-bitcoin.co.nf?
Nobitcoin
Legendary

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:25:08 PM

We are all waiting for the review and if i may ask, is it the one you are using for x2-bitcoin.co.nf?

After all that in copied and pasted the text into a text file dropped it into scratchpad and .......

Exception: SyntaxError: unterminated string literal
@Scratchpad/2:112

Whatever that means  Undecided
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:28:35 PM

After all that in copied and pasted the text into a text file dropped it into scratchpad and .......

Umm do you even know how to run a console script? Something tells me you don't
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:18:04 PM

Maybe you can share with me the script and let me try it out as well and give my feedback too. Thanks
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:14:52 PM

Hey lavacake, is this the bot you are referring on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1125327.msg12628428#msg12628428 . I thought you were just kidding about it , so there's really a bot Grin. I can't wait for the results  and the reviews of the vouches you gave Roll Eyes

Nobitcoin
Legendary

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:24:14 PM

By all accounts it looks very similar to the pastebin bot which I posted its link earlier. If you want to try it I will have to ask the op first I filled in the field it was what the base bet was and then it point me to the top of a procedure ? I haven't got a clue. The first not that I had was simple the definitions where easy to find like base bet max bet switch to what on losing but not to sure about this one. I may have time tonight to look but can't give you definet answer as yet.
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:01:42 PM

Maybe you can share with me the script and let me try it out as well and give my feedback too. Thanks

One vouch copy for one person here,do not try this!
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:03:35 PM

Hey lavacake, is this the bot you are referring on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1125327.msg12628428#msg12628428 . I thought you were just kidding about it , so there's really a bot Grin. I can't wait for the results  and the reviews of the vouches you gave Roll Eyes

You're very funny. HA HA HA.
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:05:49 PM

Can I request for a vouch copy for this and provide my feedback too? thanks
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:09:55 PM

BTW i'm waiting for the review   Roll Eyes

Whatever that means  Undecided

Can I request for a vouch copy for this and provide my feedback too? thanks

No... Nobitcoin got a vouch copy.. waiting for review.
You can buy it and test if for feedback Smiley You'll get the 50% discount.. Just pm me for the deal.
Laosai

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:14:53 PM

What's so funny on what I said Huh You haven't answered my question yet, is this really the bot you are talking about on a thread on gambling section where you can turn 0.03 btc into 1.3 btc in just 10 minutes?

Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:20:16 PM

What's so funny on what I said Huh You haven't answered my question yet, is this really the bot you are talking about on a thread on gambling section where you can turn 0.03 btc into 1.3 btc in just 10 minutes?

In the gambling section i'm talking about strategy for turning 0.03 to 1.3 btc not about bot. Just read it again man!
Laosai

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:27:56 PM

In the gambling section i'm talking about strategy for turning 0.03 to 1.3 btc not about bot. Just read it again man!
I see, I get it know. I was a little bit confused on what you've said on the gambling section Grin Sorry 'bout that.. Still, I will be waiting for the review of Nobitcoin and if its good I might consider buying that bot (with the 50% discount of course)

Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:33:53 PM

I see, I get it know. I was a little bit confused on what you've said on the gambling section Grin Sorry 'bout that.. Still, I will be waiting for the review of Nobitcoin and if its good I might consider buying that bot

I'm waiting for the review too...  Roll Eyes
if you want to buy it with 50% discount ( price after discount = 0.05 BTC ) just pm me. ( Only first 5 buyers )
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: