Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: netteler has closed my friends account  (Read 426 times)
addy boy (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:17:42 AM

hey guys today one of my friend (imran) has told me that netteler has closed his account without any warning and he has 1500 balance there so he is expecting some solution or a way to get that balance back and also tell if it happened with some of you
proof : http://imgur.com/BXVn8SU
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:21:48 AM

hey guys today one of my friend (imran) has told me that netteler has closed his account without any warning and he has 1500 balance there so he is expecting some solution or a way to get that balance back and also tell if it happened with some of you

You need to give us more details if you want people here to help your friend figure out what happened and why netteler closed your friends account.
Are you sure it's netteler who closed your friemds account or your friends account was hacked and all information was changed.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6177

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:31:54 AM

There isn't much you can do honestly , but as you can start by doing what they asked on the screenshot which means contact their support.
What are the source of the money if your Neteller account anyway ? if it's deposit from Bitcoin it's impossible to get them back I suppose however if it's using a Credit card deposit Pretty sure you can contact the credit card company and ask them to chargeback.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
doublemore

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:42:25 AM

This is because of bitcoin or how does it connect? was your friend doing something wrong? (using the neteller wallet as not intended?)

If you think you have a good case seek legal action or write to their support with your plan of action. 

I once had a small issue with neteller where my account was hacked and funds transfered out but neteller couldn't recover all the funds.  I then asked for full details of the person who did it because i was going to start a legal case against them, after that neteller decided to refund me in full and no further action needed.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:41:45 AM

Maybe your friends account is involved in some fraudulent or illegal activities that could possibly broke their agreement on the ToS. If you could elaborate on the issue further, then we could actually give you our thoughts on the matter. It's so hard to discuss a certain event without knowing the whole story first.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:39:25 PM

Hate Netteller use their service once and after a year tried to charge me $300 a year for using their slow service which is comparable to Bitcoin. Lucky I lost all the money in that account before they locked me out.
addy boy (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:44:52 PM

my friend told me that he was using that account for gambling and now he will go to consumers court if they didnt pay him his money .and so my friend has never used his account for any illigal porpus or for any kind of fraud
dreadmau5

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:12:12 PM

Neteller felt a high risk dealing with your friend btcs and has closed straight forward the account. I think that something like this has happened.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:07:02 PM

Even though I hate Netteller I try and help you out :

https://neteller-internal.custhelp.com/app/ask

Try this fill this in 2 to 3 tines a day until they call you back then you be able to speak to the Investigations department which should solve your problem  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: