Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:44:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOBOOST ON HOLD - DO NOT SEND DEPOSITS UNTIL FURTHER NOTIFICATION  (Read 40246 times)
CaRLoSXXX

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:16:34 PM

scam site
don't deposit here Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:18:37 PM

scam site
don't deposit here Cheesy

58 bitcoins paid out. Really?

If you were given 58 bitcoins to handle - and had the option to either run away or stay legitimate and pay them out accordingly - what would you do? I am guessing you'd run away with them and never come back.

Well it doesn't look like Cryptoboost did what you'd do. Please leave the thread forever, everyone would appreciate that.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Crypto_Boost (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:40:40 PM

฿ 53.22291209            ฿ 58.79081042
Total Deposited            Total Paid

What does it mean? Where did an extra ฿ 5.56789833 ?

It just means that the people who deposited those 5 and more btcs didn't plan it properly and didn't ensure that they'd receive a payment. Because of that their payment expired. When depositing always make sure there's enough funds in the wallet and you'll get a payment, otherwise you won't get one at all.

It's actually the amount of profit players achieved on CryptoBoost , it's more than that but there is currently 42 active investments

as long as there is active investment , profit amount will not be accurate because if there isn't enough in the wallet

investment gets cancelled and deleted from Total Deposited statistics, so the Total Deposited amount will decrease

on the other hand if the wallet has enough funds for payout it will be paid , deposit amount of that payout stays in

Total Deposited statistics and payout amount of that deposit added to Total Paid statistics

StrokeOfLife

Activity: 165

Hello there!

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:23:02 AM

I really pity players who don't read the rules of this game. Not only do they lose their bitcoins to pay other players, but most importantly, they lost the opportunity to earn more here by not learning from their mistakes and screaming scam with no informed knowledge. Come on!
iefken

Activity: 280

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 05:59:15 AM

At least site is getting back to normal, will be reinvesting to regain my loss lol :p a bit more carefull now though... :p
StrokeOfLife

Hello there!

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:09:16 AM

At least site is getting back to normal, will be reinvesting to regain my loss lol :p a bit more carefull now though... :p

I miss more transactions going on in the site though. More transactions = More balance to pay = More opportunities for me.
Soylent_Green

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:57:00 AM

To understand this correct:

I throw for example 0.005 in @ 12 hours.
if after 12 hours is enough in the wallet, i get my payout.
if not, the coins are lost. right?

as far as i see there should be a payout in 3 hours with 0.1
but in wallet is only 0.007. so this guy is doomed?

iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:08:41 AM

To understand this correct:

I throw for example 0.005 in @ 12 hours.
if after 12 hours is enough in the wallet, i get my payout.
if not, the coins are lost. right?

as far as i see there should be a payout in 3 hours with 0.1
but in wallet is only 0.007. so this guy is doomed?
He is doomed should no one else invest in 3 hours. But it isn't always like that. when there are more longterm payments, then there is sometimes more in the wallet, thus you can earn what you put in.
My strategy is to work with 2 payments, so the first you just put in, and the second you put in (just in case it is needed) just before the other one reaches zero, so like that you're almost sure to get your payment should the wallet not provide the amount at time of your due payment.

Anyway I do have got too much time to always be able to keep reinvesting lol, not sure everyone can :p
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:09:45 AM

I miss more transactions going on in the site though. More transactions = More balance to pay = More opportunities for me.
Yes, but at least there is not 6-7 BTC due in 48 hours lol, it will settle, patience. Meanwhile you can always promote the site and take care of your opportunities? Wink
StrokeOfLife

Hello there!

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:49:48 AM

Yes, but at least there is not 6-7 BTC due in 48 hours lol, it will settle, patience. Meanwhile you can always promote the site and take care of your opportunities? Wink

Technically that's what I want to see hahaha
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 11:21:12 AM

Technically that's what I want to see hahaha
Well, if the site will last, I do think we will see some sort of cycles. Meaning that there will be moments where there are not much investments going, like when it started.
Then there's a while when there's a lot of new investors, new incomes, lots of payouts. Then after a while the ingoing amounts will no longer exceed the outgoing and creating, as we have seen, a timespan where it's like almost impossible to profit from the site. After the dust settles, there will be less investments corresponding with less payments due and then the cycle can repeat itself. This IS the reason why this is one of the only sites where the IDEA of it can last. Combine that with a fair and good admin, and youve got an (ever)lasting site.

While it has been a good run so far, there have been some difficulties, with resulting losses from my part, meh, part of the game. But well, if there is any site at this moment that I thrust my bitcoins with, it is this one...

But as always, be cautious, nothing is ever sure Wink
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 11:24:39 AM

Be patient please I am trying to work out what exactly happened , I was far away when it happened and

I am confused about this too believe me , first time I am having error like this since launch

so far I went through logs and I am 99% sure it's something to do with that script I recently wrote for pulling

generated deposit addresses then validate with blockchain.info ledger,..

Yes ,I know I should have tested it properly before and I did tried but wamp was giving me so many errors I gave up  Sad

and the site is not dying , it can't die , the flow of new deposits just slowed down for some reason

it will soon revive itself anyway don't worry

oh and most importantly it only affected 1 single player and his payout,.. everything will be resolved anyway and

if it really happened the way he describes I will make sure he is happy from the outcome   

main thing is the site script wasn't hacked and nothing was changed ,

that's what I was worried about the most when I heard about what happened

it would be very hard to do anyway because of all security layers protecting servers

but yeah, everything is fine and site is working/paying as it should,..

I am glad you are looking in it, but that being as it may, it may have just affected one person, but yea, it sucks to be me lol :p

So what exactly did happen then? How can you explain that ingoing payment to same wallet? Is that a wallet of yours? Or is the layer of security just not so solid as you hope it to be? :p
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:13:00 PM

I can't access my coinbase wallet due to whatever?? Anyone else problems with coinbase wallet?? after my 1.2 loss i seem now to also lose my other investments, the odds of the world of bitcoin really are not in my advantage :p

Anyway, how about weekly bonus?? I think i deserve some recompensation :p
stayerc

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:58:58 PM

my transaction d0ef35a672b1111eceb10ea0ff5535cf6f09e7e5f29270ebf06ea7eb184e9235 of 0.007 BTC to the address 1LJEN7DkBP7Rua1pGBh5fFdRp8r5THTL8x still hasn't showed up after being confirmed for 1h16mins. Can you please check whats up?

Keep up the good work
CaRLoSXXX

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:37:16 PM

Scam Site
Don't deposit here Angry
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 09:11:47 PM

Scam Site
Don't deposit here Angry
Do you have any proof of this?

Everythiing works fine here, apart from the small bugs :p
shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 09:15:56 PM

Scam Site
Don't deposit here Angry
I suggest we just ingnore this guy. It's just like if someone is in the ocean and says "It's dry! It's dry!"

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 09:17:22 PM

Scam Site
Don't deposit here Angry
Do you have any proof of this?

Everythiing works fine here, apart from the small bugs :p

He`s mad because of this...

How can you guarantee I will get my investment back?
As long as there are funds in our hot wallet when your time expired your payout is guaranteed.

What happens if there is no more funds in hot wallet?
In that case last deposits will be cancelled and recycled back in to hot wallet. Remember to keep inviting after you join!

i doubt that it goes to the hot wallet...
i think it goes to he`s wallet which is very hot...
hahaha...
darkman1000

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:42:58 PM

-01-25 21:34:28    DJq7sRqBosH3QDstVMf1vx4eTaqFbReLUW   30%   3100 DOGE    
PAID
   4030 DOGE

thank u
Crypto_Boost (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:49:43 PM

Be patient please I am trying to work out what exactly happened , I was far away when it happened and

I am confused about this too believe me , first time I am having error like this since launch

so far I went through logs and I am 99% sure it's something to do with that script I recently wrote for pulling

generated deposit addresses then validate with blockchain.info ledger,..

Yes ,I know I should have tested it properly before and I did tried but wamp was giving me so many errors I gave up  Sad

and the site is not dying , it can't die , the flow of new deposits just slowed down for some reason

it will soon revive itself anyway don't worry

oh and most importantly it only affected 1 single player and his payout,.. everything will be resolved anyway and

if it really happened the way he describes I will make sure he is happy from the outcome   

main thing is the site script wasn't hacked and nothing was changed ,

that's what I was worried about the most when I heard about what happened

it would be very hard to do anyway because of all security layers protecting servers

but yeah, everything is fine and site is working/paying as it should,..

I am glad you are looking in it, but that being as it may, it may have just affected one person, but yea, it sucks to be me lol :p

So what exactly did happen then? How can you explain that ingoing payment to same wallet? Is that a wallet of yours? Or is the layer of security just not so solid as you hope it to be? :p

The code I wrote recently to pull records from database for Top Earners list chewed up with main script operating the site when

somebody tried sending doubled transaction , instead of abort validating confirmations and throwing it in to fishy transactions row

it accepted doubled transaction with 0 confirmations and added to active investments is such a weird way

the script created deposit to itself and told the wallet to transfer funds between two identical addresses and later for some reason

added it to the list of active investments,.. it was impossible to catch this without logs or to keep checking all generated addresses every few

hours, then the payout was sent to the address the guy entered before he generated deposit address,.. newly created address with 0 transactions

I really didn't expect this , I know basic coding but I am not some PHP master,..

anyway , I deleted my code and asked friend of mine to help me do this correctly and add small security modifications as well  

we should have Top Earners list fully operational by Wednesday so I can award players with Weekly Bonus this week          

I can't access my coinbase wallet due to whatever?? Anyone else problems with coinbase wallet?? after my 1.2 loss i seem now to also lose my other investments, the odds of the world of bitcoin really are not in my advantage :p

Anyway, how about weekly bonus?? I think i deserve some recompensation :p

As far as I am aware the quickest way of deposits to CryptoBoost are with own desktop wallets like Multibit or Bither,..

Yes , you fully deserve to be rewarded Wink

my transaction d0ef35a672b1111eceb10ea0ff5535cf6f09e7e5f29270ebf06ea7eb184e9235 of 0.007 BTC to the address 1LJEN7DkBP7Rua1pGBh5fFdRp8r5THTL8x still hasn't showed up after being confirmed for 1h16mins. Can you please check whats up?

Keep up the good work

It's on the list , it was saved but not showed ,it got added after I logged in and refreshed the database just now,..

btw , can you tell me which wallet are you using for deposits ?

Scam Site
Don't deposit here Angry

Please just stop with these posts already , it's not helping anyone,..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: