Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOBOOST ON HOLD - DO NOT SEND DEPOSITS UNTIL FURTHER NOTIFICATION  (Read 40246 times)
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:33:12 PM

It always was a fucking scam you twat.

I'm just waiting for you to post of your participation in another ponzi-based thread and I'll hit you with that red text you keep baiting me for.

So far I'm working on the principal that since I have begun putting up PSA's warning of the consequences of posting of your participation in these fraudulent operations, thereby showing your support for it which encourages others to join, you haven't actually crossed that line.

How you move forward from this point is up to you. If you want every future interaction with members of this forum to know that you are proven to not give a shit where you profit from, even funds stolen from other users, then feel free to choose to join in with these scam threads and show your support for them. Otherwise, perhaps you'd like to reconsider whether it is morally acceptable to want to profit from theft.

Whatever this is stupid.

I never said I support or endorse ANY ponzi. I don't. All I did say was that, with this one specifically, it WAS a game that was clear. Have enough in the wallet, get paid. Don't have enough, don't get paid. I'm not saying whether I liked it or not all I am saying is that was what the game was.

Now you're getting very hostile with me which is fine but I have much better things to do than sit on my ass arguing with you about ponzis.

You keep posting your PSAs and whatever other shit you pull from your ass I don't really care. If it helps someone not get scammed, by all means go ahead. Obviously Cryptoboost is a scam and so is basically every other thread.

But, all I ask for is for you to reconsider when tagging someone with a red trust and to think about it before morphing into the Karl Marx of red trusts.

Anyway I'm done - maybe I'll just keep posting in the speculation board because the investor-based games has gone to shit. Have a great day!

Investing in a ponzi IS endorsing a ponzi. You are publicly showing that you have paid them, and others can follow. A ponzi is illegal, so assisting a ponzi is basically assisting in a crime.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:12:37 AM

I'm just waiting for you to post of your participation in another ponzi-based thread and I'll hit you with that red text you keep baiting me for.

So far I'm working on the principal that since I have begun putting up PSA's warning of the consequences of posting of your participation in these fraudulent operations, thereby showing your support for it which encourages others to join, you haven't actually crossed that line.

How you move forward from this point is up to you. If you want every future interaction with members of this forum to know that you are proven to not give a shit where you profit from, even funds stolen from other users, then feel free to choose to join in with these scam threads and show your support for them. Otherwise, perhaps you'd like to reconsider whether it is morally acceptable to want to profit from theft.

Whatever this is stupid.

I never said I support or endorse ANY ponzi. I don't. All I did say was that, with this one specifically, it WAS a game that was clear. Have enough in the wallet, get paid. Don't have enough, don't get paid. I'm not saying whether I liked it or not all I am saying is that was what the game was.

Now you're getting very hostile with me which is fine but I have much better things to do than sit on my ass arguing with you about ponzis.

You keep posting your PSAs and whatever other shit you pull from your ass I don't really care. If it helps someone not get scammed, by all means go ahead. Obviously Cryptoboost is a scam and so is basically every other thread.

But, all I ask for is for you to reconsider when tagging someone with a red trust and to think about it before morphing into the Karl Marx of red trusts.

Anyway I'm done - maybe I'll just keep posting in the speculation board because the investor-based games has gone to shit. Have a great day!

Investing in a ponzi IS endorsing a ponzi. You are publicly showing that you have paid them, and others can follow. A ponzi is illegal, so assisting a ponzi is basically assisting in a crime.
And by assisting you mean investing? I invest wherever I want. It is my money, so I could invest it where I find good and profitable.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:50:04 AM

Whatever this is stupid.

And by assisting you mean investing? I invest wherever I want. It is my money, so I could invest it where I find good and profitable.

Pride comes before a fall. Arrogance is Pride. Stop being arrogant.

You can invest wherever you want, but what you're investing in a ponzi is illegal in most countries. Where do you live? America? US? Australia? Ponzis are illegal in all of those places. Good luck.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
AlexHink

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:19:24 AM

Wow, how many words
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:24:04 AM

Here, let me make it *real* fucking simple for you: http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1382239.msg14068566#msg14068566

(Hint: It isn't about Ponzi schemes being illegal)

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:40:38 AM

Whatever this is stupid.

Pride comes before a fall. Arrogance is Pride. Stop being arrogant.

You can invest wherever you want, but what you're investing in a ponzi is illegal in most countries. Where do you live? America? US? Australia? Ponzis are illegal in all of those places. Good luck.

Bulgaria. Rest my case

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
Tigrou64

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Star Cat

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:28:46 PM

j'ai deposé le 22/02/2016 (0.001btc pour test 5% 12h) À: crypto boost 1KEtNGZ5tnAZQSDDUF8txM2m2Rc2fBJ7Gs
depuis pas de reponse sur mon portefeuille
1HBmFqYk3LugUoxsAP9g5VUpJdcATekeWc
merci de me repondre

I left on 02.22.2016 (0.001btc to test 5% 12h) To: crypto boost 1KEtNGZ5tnAZQSDDUF8txM2m2Rc2fBJ7Gs
since no response on my portfolio
1HBmFqYk3LugUoxsAP9g5VUpJdcATekeWc
Thank you for answering me

french test

toujours pas de nouvelle de mon payment sur mon portefeuille bitcoin

c'est bien une escroquerie
et pourtant j'y ai cru !

still no news of my payment on my bitcoin wallet

it is a scam
and yet I believed!
tu as lu tout le reglement?? si tu avais fait ca, tu saurais que c'est possible que tu ne recois rien. Tu as le montant qui est dans le wallet, et si dans 12h dans ton cas, il n'y a pas assez dedans, tu ne recois rien. Ce sont les regles.

Quand meme c'est possible qu'il y avait un probleme et le admin fera temps pour ca. Toi tu es qui pour venir mentir ici? J'utilisi ce site depuis plus que 2 mois, et j'ai jamais eu des problemes. Mais bon, tu dois etre capable de faire un peu de maths Wink

Happy earning!

alors c qui le menteur au final !
then who's the liar to the end !

Rejoind le pire group de FB -> StaR CaT FiGhT CluB <-

☻ ► https://www.facebook.com/groups/StarCatFightClub3 ◄ ☻
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53]
  Print  

Jump to: