Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: boom  (Read 7809 times)
killerjoegreece (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 10:46:54 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2015, 09:20:57 PM by killerjoegreece

delete

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ldp5500

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 10:50:41 AM

Pit! Welcome jumped.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:30:50 PM

I already post address whycoin on reddit, hopefully I was lucky Smiley
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:35:30 PM

I'm too late than I'm not really used to seek reddit... just here to follow

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:41:09 PM

Now the next question to ask is HOW ?
Capefear

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:47:09 PM

always late to catch some free coin, I don't even have a reddit account  Embarrassed Embarrassed
bms2013
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:24:25 PM

Received 2000 WHY,but the wallet synchronized 20 minutes or more....
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:41:20 PM

many have got it. how many people you simply as a recipient of a gift?
stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:36:33 PM

killerjoe, if this isn't your coin and are not a part of the WHY team, please stop spamming it everywhere. I'll entertain WHY and okie78 in his ventures, but he's got to take control of this. Your presence on IRC has created quite a bit of confusion about your role here (which is nothing more than a supporter who got free coins).

Please let okie78 take control and action on his altcoin.
locohammerhead

Activity: 530

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:38:18 PM

*looks around* *spies popcorn* *grabs, sits down and starts eating*

Lightsplasher

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:25:41 AM

thanks everyone

Thanks killerjoe, the block chain is moving very slowly right now but I've minted my first block of 2.98 WHY coins thanks to you and many others: the open source community programmers, graduate students writing machine code for the computer BIOS, people mining raw materials, the universe spewing stardust, etc, ad nauseam...

May all beings reap the benefits and gratitude of our collective efforts and be free of economic slavery.  Smiley

Heck this is a free coin right now why worry about anything?  If somebody starts to tank the price we can always bail and move on.  Wink
m3rt1x

Activity: 484

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:30:26 PM

https://www.virustotal.com/el/file/923c88b67048f35eb7e225713a91be457ac7f44a277f5e59b05b28c2973dc9f8/analysis/
gioma

Activity: 294

???

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:47:07 PM

*looks around* *spies popcorn* *grabs, sits down and starts eating*

I lol'd at this Grin
codypanama

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 04:26:44 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 04:37:58 PM by codypanama

Someone here able to explain this ?

Ok been explained :-)

Non Issue as i understand it, carry on hehe
kevinjulio

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:08:16 PM

I see you campaign all over the place , and it seems this coin will not slide into the market . and although the market seems to be entering this coin will not sell. because too much coin you for and they will sell it cheap .

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      ⓉⓉⓉ  ICO - 15th Sept to 20th Oct   ⓉⓉⓉ                              ⊵⊵⊵⊵⊵ TRENDING.me ⊴⊴⊴⊴⊴
  ⓉⓉ  Reducing weekly bonus during ICO  ⓉⓉ               ✔ Earn Trends with your fashion style and attire.
       ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ  TRENDS ICO  ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ                   ►  ANN ThreadWhitepaperWebsiteBounty
bms2013
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:56:12 PM

Where can I find more information about a Whycoin? Site under construction and unavailable....
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 12:16:18 AM

I trust this coin but i think it's not good coin for  many people on bitcointalk. Many people on bitcointalk are looking for dump and pump coin , are much easyer to make money! Wink Wink
bms2013
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:51:58 AM

What's the next step?The plans have to add a Whycoin to the exchange?If so,where?On yobit.net?
Butoeskor

Activity: 388

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:45:45 PM

At the moment i'm testing the wallet and everything goes right. Synchronization has been completed, and the blocks will take weight. The maduration for block are 8 hours and the stakes are run. I hope next news of this coin and we will have soon different markets. Thank you for all.
dusty777

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:30:31 PM

I am okie78 on Reddit,  whycoin on reddit is the only official site at this time.

We operate on a "Crowd Knowledge" basis...so you will find people running wild all over internet spreading the message.  If you want to check anything out come to the Reddit site.

A lot of people are confused by the distribution method...I elected to distribute hands on, selecting the people who get coins.  The total amount of coins that will exist (except for the stake coins) were premined (50 billion) and 45 billion are in deep cold storage, set aside for future use.  Of the remaining 5 billion, it was my plan to distribute them on a "Proof of Knowledge" basis.  At the present time we have close to 1 thousand coin holders and we haven't distributed a billion!  It turns out it is hard work giving away coins!

People are asking does the coin have value?  The value will be in the eyes of the beholder and the holders will find markets or make markets...and establish the value.  It appears unlikely for the foreseeable future 5 billion will be distributed, perhaps 3 billion.  We are burning the candle at bot ends...it's only been two days and we have a thousand people holding the coin.

Any questions...come to the official site on reddit and participate...we need your brain power!
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:34:35 PM

Why we need Whycoin i still don't understand with 50 Billion and 100% Premine Why, Grin only 2k to subscribe on reddit Why Grin i think 500 Billion would be more interesting.... Grin now you ask Why Grin Grin
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:37:49 PM

Why we need Whycoin i still don't understand with 50 Billion and 100% Premine Why, Grin only 2k to subscribe on reddit Why Grin i think 500 Billion would be more interesting.... Grin now you ask Why Grin Grin
2k/50B consider yourself rich if the coin pump!

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Lightsplasher

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:28:57 AM

I wrote a blog posting for this coin.  I hope you like it, any feedback please feel free to let me know. http://lightsplasher.com/2015/creating-value-with-whycoin/
zaph3t

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 02:27:48 AM

Wow! WhyCoin "?" lol

bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:23:15 AM

i have built a mac OSX qt.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B5j8d4FSc7drUE91U2xBTE1EMDg

i wish WHY success with it's mission,
with all the previous coins that have had altruistic goals to look back on, the mission looks hard.

=-=-=-=-=-=
please see my sig if you 💚💖💛 my work

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
bms2013
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:33:09 PM

Where besides cryptopia still plan to put a WHY?Where shall we vote?
gioma

???

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:38:30 PM

Amazing logo, at least you didn't contact that logocreator guy Grin
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 09:14:17 PM

Looks like a great coin! already gone into it. My wallet address is: WhitUF7qrrJAnAyBHdZNh6GdjYgooqPZjB

Hope the best and will try to promote it.

Edkemper

Activity: 462

I love to trade

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:15:37 PM

dead?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

maokoto

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 01:15:15 AM

dead?

I do not think so. The IRC channel seems rather lively. It is only that they do not post here that much (it seems).

m3rt1x

Activity: 484

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:01:20 AM

dead?

I do not think so. The IRC channel seems rather lively. It is only that they do not post here that much (it seems).

He said he will be AFK for a while!Even Devs have lives!He will come back!
emmnazady

Activity: 284

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 03:25:06 PM

From Dev,

Most of us that have been involved in BTC or Alts for some time now may have come to the realization that there's no such thing as a Mainstream Coin - although one may argue that BTC could fall in this category; but the fact is that it's still in its infancy and far from being easy to use - and understand - for the Layman. We all have seen a LOT of projects fade into oblivion; some had a solid basis but rushed things - thus ending with a good product that has no realistic chance of mainstream adoption due to lack of real world demand. Others accepted the slow nature of mainstream adoption and tried with a more realistic approach spanning years, but the crypto community - as of today - is ultimately a minority that includes a fair chunk of impatient enthusiasts who just want a quick profit, usually in BTC, instead of actually following a roadmap that implies hard work and dedication. And needless to say, a LOT of past projects/coins have been straight up scams/cons/P&D's/ICO deceits.

Having said that i'd like to remind all WhyCoiners the main mission of this coin, and we have to accept that reaching WW acceptance and adoption can take years or DECADES. We, early adopters, are not really the FINAL target audience for WhyCoin; people who will be rewarded with WHY in the future by WhyFund Inc. will be people with little to no academic background, mostly living in undeveloped/developing countries.

Therefore i proposed a Two-Phase distribution model to Okie and he liked the idea, so starting today this will be the Official WhyFund Inc. distribution plan.

PHASE I: Early stages, development and consolidation in the crypto community.

This phase can take from one to several years and it's key to note that during this phase there will be NO MORE THAN 1 BILLION (1000MM) WHY released by WhyFund Inc. The remaining 49 will be kept in cold storage for future use (or destruction). This means that the coin has to reach a level of maturity and acceptance before tackling the real objectives of WhyFund Inc.

To keep it simple, Phase I will NOT be deemed complete before all of the key points below (and any additional ones that may arise) have been accomplished:

Publication of the legal details of WhyFund Inc.
    Detailed roadmap
    Mobile Wallets (Android and IOS mandatory, Windows Phone optional)
    Online wallet(s) focused on ease of use
    Website & Social Media engagement
    Tipbots for Reddit and Twitter
    Exchanges (no less than TWO)
    Faucets
    Wiki
    A few browser games
    Regular and active userbase
    Minting pool
    Payment processor
    Consolidation of Proof of Knowledge by the accomplishment of the above milestones

Once/If the above conditions are met, the Fund will consider transitioning to Phase 2. It is important to keep in mind that during this first phase actual supply will be no more than 1 billion WHY (excluding interest rates); this is aimed to REWARD early adopters and contributors since regardless of the value of the coin at any given point during development, its price can be up to 50x higher (1/50th of the actual supply in circulation).

IMPORTANT: This is a Proof of Knowledge concept, so all the above milestones have to be reached via Crowd Knowledge (i.e. this is ultimately a community run project). The fund will put bounties up for aforementioned services, and also reward active users based on their contributions but will never release more than 1000MM coins.

PHASE II: "Public" launch and beginning of WhyFund Inc.'s actual operations.

Once the coin is ready to go mainstream (i.e. has the required infrastructure and userbase) the Fund will start distributing the coins to the final end users. It is really hard to estimate how much time that would require, but i reckon that it could take up to DECADES for all the coins to be distributed over the world so we are really speculating on this, but four key points need to be clear:

WhyFund Inc. will NOT sell any WHY; volunteers will be paid based solely on fiat or BTC donations - if any, which will receive WHY in exchange.
    WhyFund Inc. reserves the right to destroy coins at its own discretion if it benefits the Fund's objectives.
    All of WhyFund Inc. proceedings (digital or otherwise) will be publicly verifiable by anyone.
    All in-house depelopments (Apps, Games, all-purpose software) will be paid in WHY.

This is, in a nutshell, the Fund's roadmap. Three key aspects (quite a bit more actually) have been taken into account:

Fair distribution of the coin
    Heavily reward early contributors by limiting actual supply to 1/50th (The Fund will NOT stake). Additionally, this way small holders will get bigger rewards - proportionaly.
    Ensure that the coin is ready for mainstream adoption.

WhyFund Inc. reserves the right to modify this roadmap anytime, but if does changes won't be too big and will be based solely on the community input - and a consensus will have to be reached.

Please feel free to comment and let us know what you think, and what can be improved/modified!

-DD.

EDIT: Also please feel free to correct any gramatical and/or syntactical errors.. english is not my native tongue.

Next-Gen of
Algo Stablecoins

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
  Join Private Sale of $TST
  No KYC     Fair Launch Auction

CopperLaunch.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████

████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████   ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄   ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌                ▐█████
███████▄   ▀████▀   ▄███████
maokoto

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 03:55:26 PM

Great info. It convinced me and bought a lot today. Really hope for this coin to succeed!

Go whycoin!

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:04:45 PM

I am okie78 on Reddit,  whycoin on reddit is the only official site at this time.

We operate on a "Crowd Knowledge" basis...so you will find people running wild all over internet spreading the message.  If you want to check anything out come to the Reddit site.

A lot of people are confused by the distribution method...I elected to distribute hands on, selecting the people who get coins.  The total amount of coins that will exist (except for the stake coins) were premined (50 billion) and 45 billion are in deep cold storage, set aside for future use.  Of the remaining 5 billion, it was my plan to distribute them on a "Proof of Knowledge" basis.  At the present time we have close to 1 thousand coin holders and we haven't distributed a billion!  It turns out it is hard work giving away coins!

People are asking does the coin have value?  The value will be in the eyes of the beholder and the holders will find markets or make markets...and establish the value.  It appears unlikely for the foreseeable future 5 billion will be distributed, perhaps 3 billion.  We are burning the candle at bot ends...it's only been two days and we have a thousand people holding the coin.

Any questions...come to the official site on reddit and participate...we need your brain power!

Thanks this is the coin we are looking for....not just pump and dump!
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:04:57 PM

interesting.  each one teach one Cheesy

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Lightsplasher

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:48:15 PM

I was just thinking about how we might make the PoK system work and wrote a blog posting about my idea.  If your interested you can read it at http://lightsplasher.com/2015/whycoin-pok-proposal/ thanks.
maokoto

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 01:26:26 AM

I have a small forum with also a nice fitness community, and I am considering doing a why post to invite users to download wallet and make it the coin in my forum. Users might then tip each other for good fitness posts. Would be that be considered PoK?

Lightsplasher

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:51:49 AM

I have a small forum with also a nice fitness community, and I am considering doing a why post to invite users to download wallet and make it the coin in my forum. Users might then tip each other for good fitness posts. Would be that be considered PoK?

That sounds very similar to my proof of biking idea.  We will have to see where the Whycoin foundation goes with all of this.
kevinjulio

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:22:14 AM

I'm sure the price is not more than whycoin 1satoshi . who would bet my PM

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      ⓉⓉⓉ  ICO - 15th Sept to 20th Oct   ⓉⓉⓉ                              ⊵⊵⊵⊵⊵ TRENDING.me ⊴⊴⊴⊴⊴
  ⓉⓉ  Reducing weekly bonus during ICO  ⓉⓉ               ✔ Earn Trends with your fashion style and attire.
       ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ  TRENDS ICO  ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ                   ►  ANN ThreadWhitepaperWebsiteBounty
bms2013
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:24:41 AM

Hello,Dev,what are your plans about the exchange WHY?Yobit?Bleutrade?Poloniex?Cryptopia?Bittrex?Cryptsy?
kevinjulio

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 11:12:58 AM

I'm sure the price is not more than whycoin 1satoshi . who would bet my PM

200 satoshi at least. sell me yours for 1
I think 200 satoshi impossible . You know? I can see the future .

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Butoeskor

Activity: 388

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:23:23 PM

Hello,Dev,what are your plans about the exchange WHY?Yobit?Bleutrade?Poloniex?Cryptopia?Bittrex?Cryptsy?

+1
We need know the Dev plans, news u other información about the exchanges for why.
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:14:41 PM

I really don't understand,  i tried to ask for giveaway to reddit and still did not get any coin! I was suppose to get 50000 why
Please dev could you help me ....thanks!
I can send my nickname on reddit ...

this is my address...WX4q4esiveXek1GmuzwjVyi64yVjZgwPL1

Thanks dev for any help!

ukon

Activity: 336

SPYCE | Rise of Web 3.0 - www.decenternet.com

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 11:46:55 PM

not sure 1 Whykoin 200sat  Undecided

██
████
██████
██ ██ ██
██  ██  ██
████████████████████████████████
██           ████           ██
██        ██ ██ ██        ██
██      ██  ██  ██      ██
██    ██   ██   ██    ██
██  ██   ████   ██  ██
██████  ██    ██  ██████
██  █████        █████  ██
██ ▄█ ████████████████ █▄ ██
██ ▄█   ██          ██   █▄ ██
████████████        ████████████
██      ██
██    ██
██  ██
████
██
SPYCE

r

▄▄▄▄
        ▄████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀██▄
  ▄██████████▀    █████▄
▄██████████▄      ███████▄
███████▀ ████▄    ████████
████▀    ███████▄ ████████
██       █████████████████
████▄    ███████▀ ████████
███████▄ ████▀    ████████
▀██████████▀      ███████▀
  ▀██████████▄    █████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄██▀
        ▀████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀
DidiMidi

Activity: 463

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:33:54 AM

I buy all WHY. PM me.

▄▀▀███▄
                  █▄█▀▀▀███
                  ▌▐ ▐█▌ ██

▄██████▀▄    ▄▄████▄▄▄██▀
▄███▀ ▄▀██▄▀▄
██▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀
███ █▀█  ██ █
███   █  ██▀█
▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄███▄▀▀▀██▄▄    ▄▀█████▄
  ▀███████▀      ▀▀██▄▀▄█▀ ▄ ▀██▄
                     █ █  ▀▄▀▄ ██
                     █▀█ ▀▄▄▀  ██
                     ▀▄██▄   ▄██▀
                       ▀██████▀
TRUEGAME
BLOCKCHAIN BASED GAMES OF CHANCE │
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄
████████████████      WHITEPAPER      ████████████████
▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀
5 th  ──────────
March
TELEGRAM

TWITTER
YOUTUBE

GITHUB
ukon

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:30:45 AM

I buy all WHY. PM me.
cek PM  Smiley

██
████
██████
██ ██ ██
██  ██  ██
██    ██   ██   ██    ██
██  ██   ████   ██  ██
██████  ██    ██  ██████
██      ██
██    ██
██  ██
████
██
SPYCE

r

▄▄▄▄
        ▄████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀██▄
  ▄██████████▀    █████▄
  ▀██████████▄    █████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄██▀
        ▀████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:59:12 AM

some funny shenanigans going on with this.
why-coin = killerjoe = killerjoegreece ??

Due to the recent developments and demand regarding whycoin I will be selling all the coins I hold at 50 satoshi each. If you want escrow we can work something out. The more coins you buy the better the price of course. Its the best opportunity to get in an altcoin that is so new and cheap. Take a look at the following goals and bounties the coin has setup. This coin is one week old with 7k blocks on the network and has a 20% pure POS rate. The more you buy the better.

This is a UNIQUE chance to get into a new coin with a great future. The reason I am selling the coins is that I am in dire need of btc and fiat eventually. If I could hold these coins I would. You will stake like crazy!

I can provide screenshots to anyone interested about the coins I hold.

This guy was Killerjoe a trusted IRC operator and he scammed me out several million coins...saying he would give them to our members in a tip bot.

He is crooked as a dogs hind leg!  Come to https://www.reddit.com/r/whyCoin/  we give free coins for people who participate!

OKIE78 Dev of WhyCoin

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
ukon

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:28:08 PM

no exchange ??  Undecided

██
████
██████
██ ██ ██
██  ██  ██
██    ██   ██   ██    ██
██  ██   ████   ██  ██
██████  ██    ██  ██████
██      ██
██    ██
██  ██
████
██
SPYCE

r

▄▄▄▄
        ▄████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀██▄
  ▄██████████▀    █████▄
  ▀██████████▄    █████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄██▀
        ▀████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀
ukon

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 02:40:48 AM

nope i just made this here ann... nothing more
where I could sell whycoin  Huh

██
████
██████
██ ██ ██
██  ██  ██
██    ██   ██   ██    ██
██  ██   ████   ██  ██
██████  ██    ██  ██████
██      ██
██    ██
██  ██
████
██
SPYCE

r

▄▄▄▄
        ▄████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀██▄
  ▄██████████▀    █████▄
  ▀██████████▄    █████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄██▀
        ▀████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 07:37:53 AM

nope i just made this here ann... nothing more

why did you replace the OP with  Cool  and then put the OP back ?

why did you ripoff cryptopia users by not sending the WHY coins when they sent you BTC ?

why is dusty77 calling you a scammer ?

heh. why coin for all the why's ?

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:03:51 AM

Why coin is free giveaway everywhere...i think people that buy whycoin are very stupid!
dusty777

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:21:55 PM

I have attempted three times to post an announcement of WhyCoin at he ANN site...each time the post has been deleted without explanation.

I received these messages: ann from [deleted] sent 16 hours ago

you must send the coins and everything will be over. trust me. YOU WILL HAVE NO MORE PROBLEMS ANYWHERE and you will get the ann thread you need for the coin to go forward. Its my final offer.

from [deleted] sent 17 hours ago I will give you the credentials to the whycoin account on btctalk too. You have to trust me on this one. I have nothing to gain from the ann. give the coins and i walk.

ann thread. from [deleted] sent 17 hours ago you will have to send me 50.000.000 whycoin if you want to make an ann thread... and i will never bug you again addy is WXWuvXPgfxtAmuFYmSXu2SwAZ7uEsAWGFU

Of course I didn't respond...I contacted the Moderator and basically he said "Tough TOOTIE!"

junbi39

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:51:10 PM

OFFICIAL WHYCOIN THREAD

MISSION STATEMENT

Develop and make available Reading, Writing, Arithmetic and Reasoning programs based upon the Principles established by "The Radix Endeavor" funded by The Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Gates Foundation. The use of computer-based gaming in education is not a new phenomenon. Many educators nostalgically remember green Apple II monitors displaying the games Lemonade Stand and Oregon Trail in the early 1980s. Technology in schools has evolved considerably since then, and gaming has become pervasive within all demographic subgroups. Gaming within education is currently a fragmented value proposition. Education games are inherently engaging to students because they present novel situations and are immersive. The authors argue that video games often do a better job of teaching than decontextualized, skill-and-drill instruction. Students can use educational games to engage in difficult tasks without embarrassment when they fail, and teachers can use educational games to build problem-solving skills and help students see the meaning in their lessons.

It is my personal dream that one day a nine year old girl in deepest Africa can dial in on her cell phone and learn to read and write in her own language...and receive coins for her achievement. Thereby being able to purchase goods and services...and gain economic inclusion in her world.

This project will introduce AltCoins as rewards for achievement that are readily transferrable into fiat. Thereby, giving the student a financial incentive to move forward in the learning process.

Trusted Advisors

In the Bylaws of Why Fund Inc. there is a section setting up a group called "Trusted Advisors", they are allowed to only be identified by their user name (if they wish) and will be a nonvoting group. They may meet and formulate proposed actions by the fund and submit them for consideration.

They will be compensated with whycoins for their efforts.

They will be selected by the Moderators and only by the moderators. Their role is advisory.

The Moderators will have access to coins to dispense to those persons who they deem to have furthered the interests of the coin, or the fund.

WALLET http://whycoin.info/whycoin.rar

SOURCE CODE http://whycoin.info/WhyCoin-source.tar.gz

BLOCK EXPLORER http://whyexplorer.infernopool.com/

REDDIT https://www.reddit.com/r/whycoin/

IRC Channel on freenode #whycoin with a tipbot

COIN SPECS

50 billion coins (100% premine)

8 hours stake age maturity

20% POS

Based on rubycoin

PHASE 1

Why Fund Inc. (a 501 c 3 charitable foundation) is developing a coin (Proof of Knowledge) and I need testers for staking (20%) and transferring. Please download the wallet at http://HttP://whycoin.info and let me know your address...I will transfer you a bunch of coins for helping me. I damn sure need help...I am doing everything myself at the moment. The fund and the coin will be done by "Crowd Knowledge", The coins will not be sold...they will be given away to those who participate. I will put the bulk of them off line in cold storage, (so they won't stake) and in time trusted advisors will dispurse them. The value of the coins will not be a concern of the fund...it will be a concern of the holders. The fund will view the coins as a method of keeping score by the people who "Prove their Knowledge) or participate in furthering the goals of the fund. The people who donate to the fund will receive coins also.

The big push early on will be to generate enthusiasm and suscribers to whyfund and whycoin on reddit. Anyone who subscribes and agrees to participate will receive coins.

When we get a few wallets going, I will have the block chain started and transfer coins.

Post Mortem: 30 people are the FIRST ADOPTERS of Why[Suspicious link removed]d luck and come to https://www.reddit.com/r/whycoin/, and help plan for this coin.

Thank you and please keep your wallets open as much as possible...let me know how the staking goes!

This phase is over...but there will be a lot more!

PHASE 2 (running)

https://www.reddit.com/r/whycoin/comments/3o3db0/giveaway_new_members_come_and_get_2000_whycoins/

Fellow WhyCoiners,

I'll send 2K WHY to anyone who posts his subscriber nº, WHY address and honestly wants to become involved in the project - there's no markets for it yet, so if you're in for free and fast money you should look elsewhere.

So please download the wallet at whycoin.info and let's fire this baby up! [​IMG]

Spread the word, spread the knowledge.

EDIT: The coin just launched and the network is adjusting itself to the sudden influx of nodes, so please give it a little time. [​IMG]

EDIT 2: I have to go AFK, but i'll keep sending coins when i get back! [​IMG]

Moar coins!​

Why Fund Inc. (a 501C3 Nonprofit Educational Institution) developer of WhyCoin (OFFICIAL SITE)

See us at https://www.reddit.com/r/whyCoin/

WALLET DOWNLOAD (Windows or Linux or MAC) http://whycoin.info

(For Use by the Fund for information and learning games) http://whyfund.info

(For use by the Coin for skill games) http://whycoin.net

Download Corporate Certificate and Filing Documents http://whyfund.org

Block Chain Explorer (rich list) http://whyexplorer.infernopool.com/richlist

Official IRC Channel: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=##Whycoin

Official ANN Site: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1217448.0

MISSION: Develop and make available Reading, Writing, Arithmetic and Reasoning programs based upon the Principles established by "The Radix Endeavor" funded by The Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Gates Foundation. The use of computer-based gaming in education is not a new phenomenon. Many educators nostalgically remember green Apple II monitors displaying the games Lemonade Stand and Oregon Trail in the early 1980s. Technology in schools has evolved considerably since then, and gaming has become pervasive within all demographic subgroups. Gaming within education is currently a fragmented value proposition. Education games are inherently engaging to students because they present novel situations and are immersive. The authors argue that video games often do a better job of teaching than decontextualized, skill-and-drill instruction. Students can use educational games to engage in difficult tasks without embarrassment when they fail, and teachers can use educational games to build problem-solving skills and help students see the meaning in their lessons.

WhyCoin was developed to reward students for "PROOF OF KNOWLEDGE", when they complete a course of study.  It will be a way of keeping score!

The coin is being distributed to people who have indicated their interest in the gamification of education.

The initial distribution is approximately 80 million coins to approximately 600 people.

50 Billion coins were premined to establish a treasury of coins for future use.  The bulk of the coins are held in cold storage...not staking.

The coin is a POS coin returning 20% interest compounded...requires 8 hours of age.

I will be returning here often to answer questions!

Thank You,

Walter J. Ridge
Founder

Reddit=okie78

I made this thread to have the info of the coin in one place. I dont see the need for new ANN threads.

WHY`?

whycointeam

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:56:03 PM

We will monitor this site and answer any questions!

Also we will make announcements!

Thank you!

Dusty Ridge
Founder

https://www.reddit.com/r/whycoin/
Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:16:04 PM

I like the idea and will be holding WHY.

Anyone have details on the stake options?  Optimal config/split? or does it matter?

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:50:19 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 10:06:33 PM by ROBERTO

It's the OFFICIAL WHYCOIN THREAD? @killerjoegreece are you the dev?

EDIT: Some rumors suggest that you have conned the distribution of this coin! So the owner!
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:01:26 PM

EDIT: Some rumors suggest that you have conned the distribution of this coin! So the owner!

What do you mean?  Looks that the dev deleted the op inmediately......
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:16:00 PM

Anyway Finally it was a try of scam or only a coin to "subscribe" users on another forum.

RIP
ROBERTO
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:38:38 PM

Which dev? @killerjoegreece ? I think he's not the Dev of this coin!
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:30:46 PM

Yes, I'm talking about him,   @killerjoegreece deleted the OP. If him is not the dev then Who is?
ROBERTO
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:17:16 PM

Yes, I'm talking about him,   @killerjoegreece deleted the OP. If him is not the dev then Who is?

bit1
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:40:55 AM

@Roberto

Ok, This clarify all, Thank you. And this re-confirm that:

killerjoe, if this isn't your coin and are not a part of the WHY team, please stop spamming it everywhere. I'll entertain WHY and okie78 in his ventures, but he's got to take control of this. Your presence on IRC has created quite a bit of confusion about your role here (which is nothing more than a supporter who got free coins).

Please let okie78 take control and action on his altcoin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: