Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AMERICA PRESIDENT WHO YOU PREFER?  (Read 11015 times)
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:35:04 AM

It really hasn't been discussed here at all, but what are y'alls opinion of Ben Carson for president? He is one of those candidates that give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside, for no reason at all. I mean he's a really knowledgeable person and everything, and a great doctor, but I don't know how he would do in the political game of things.  He brings up some good issues like the health care issues, but other than that, I don't know what he could do for the country... but yet, I still like the guy...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:11:25 AM

Trump because only he is the one not owned by anybody

Agreed, hes been on TV enough that we know what he stands for and well I rather have someone I know has positions than a continuation of the Politically Correct.

This topic could use a base line
Try, I side with then post the results here surprisingly if you do the expanded questions it can change your alignment
https://www.isidewith.com/political-quiz

Showed up with Bernie in the expanded and Trump using the short one without expanded detail lol.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:51:07 PM

After so many years could you guys elect someone who isn't the doormat of some banksters and big corporations? You know, just for the change... Those retards in the last 10-15 years were a really dismal bunch. BTW if you want to keep mocking the position of the POTUS, then I'd suggest Hulk Hogan for president Wink
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:06:21 PM

It really hasn't been discussed here at all, but what are y'alls opinion of Ben Carson for president? He is one of those candidates that give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside, for no reason at all. I mean he's a really knowledgeable person and everything, and a great doctor, but I don't know how he would do in the political game of things.  He brings up some good issues like the health care issues, but other than that, I don't know what he could do for the country... but yet, I still like the guy...
a flat tax fundamentalist christian who thinks the president should be allowed to ignore courts, a great doctor who left a sponge in a patient's brain

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:23:48 PM

After so many years could you guys elect someone who isn't the doormat of some banksters and big corporations? You know, just for the change... Those retards in the last 10-15 years were a really dismal bunch. BTW if you want to keep mocking the position of the POTUS, then I'd suggest Hulk Hogan for president Wink
Sure.  Yeah.  Let's just not see 1M germans turn out for Obama's international campaign which netted him 90M in slush illegal campaign funds which after elected his Justice department never looked into.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 05:53:38 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2015, 09:00:45 PM by Losvienleg

I fully support Trump because he is the only one that is really "indepedant" since he isn't owned by anyone. He has so much money that no one could corrupt him, or a really few people.

Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:27:57 PM

John Mccafe dosn't seem too bad. The rest of them seems like same old rubbish
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:34:40 PM

Random guy off the street.
I'm sending my money to Bernie Sanders.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 06:42:45 PM

Hmm what's the difference between them anyway?
The elected president will change anything from what he promised before the elections? Not really tho... (you can check their promesses before & after)
The only difference is that the decisions in the white-house ill be taken from the president+his entourage+''others'' or from his entourage+''others'' (if he isn't too politically experienced).
That's my point of view.

Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:48:45 PM

There is no difference. Red and blue have the same owners. If you want change wote 3rd party or not at all. I know Americans get confused if they get more than the 2 false choices they have, but that's the only way to get something else than the fascist puppies that rules you
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:13:40 AM

Obama is a nothing compared to Trump, obama won the lottery when billionaire backers put up the money, his claim to fame a community organizer. Trump is a leader obama leads with his pen.

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:45:41 AM

Na, it has to be Kayne West 2020 since he was trolling I mean announcing his candidacy in the MMVA's Smiley
In a bizarre world though I would certainly enjoy Hulk Hogan Kicking it in the United States vs Trump in the most extreme WWE bout to date ha-ha.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
christycalhoun

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:31:11 PM

for me i pick JEB BUSH
he got the experience
he got a president bloodline
he can make america great again

who you got and who you prefer and why?
President blood line? Are you serious? So you like him because he will make a great corrupt politician like his family members?

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:29:54 PM

for me i pick JEB BUSH
he got the experience
he got a president bloodline
he can make america great again

who you got and who you prefer and why?
President blood line? Are you serious? So you like him because he will make a great corrupt politician like his family members?
unfortunately, people here in america actually think like this, and hence the poor state of american politics. people that actually think like this are allowed to vote. let that sink in for a moment.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 02:12:17 PM

Obama is a nothing compared to Trump, obama won the lottery when billionaire backers put up the money, his claim to fame a community organizer.

Trump is a leader obama leads with his pen.

For 8 years, inaccurately, everything has been blamed on Bush.

Now, and rightfully so, for the next 8 years everything will be blamed on Obama.

The new Prez can do no wrong.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 02:20:18 PM

Pretty funny. As far as I know back in the eighteenth century Americans started a war because of an unelected official (the king) overtaxed them, the parliament limited their rights and freedom, the Brittish nobility were nasty and looked down on them, plus if they complained then someone kicked their asses. Today some unelected officials overtaxing them, the parliament limiting their rights and freedom, the politicians and billionaires (local "nobility") are nasty and looking down on them, plus if they complaining then someone will kick their asses, but they looks happy. This makes no sense for me... Huh
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 02:54:02 PM

Pretty funny. As far as I know back in the eighteenth century Americans started a war because of an unelected official (the king) overtaxed them, the parliament limited their rights and freedom, the Brittish nobility were nasty and looked down on them, plus if they complained then someone kicked their asses. Today some unelected officials overtaxing them, the parliament limiting their rights and freedom, the politicians and billionaires (local "nobility") are nasty and looking down on them, plus if they complaining then someone will kick their asses, but they looks happy. This makes no sense for me... Huh

Calm down.  You know JebHillary will take care of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3HQMbQAWRc

(NOT)
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 03:29:24 PM

i said earlier in this thread that i like rand paul even though hes not got a hope in hell, but now my cynicism has the better of me and i hope trump gets it. i know he is un-electable but i would love to see the gong show that would be American politics if he did win. utterly ridiculous and good for comedic relief.

TEAM TRUMP! MAKE AMERICA GRATE!
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:01:27 PM

i said earlier in this thread that i like rand paul even though hes not got a hope in hell, but now my cynicism has the better of me and i hope trump gets it. i know he is un-electable but i would love to see the gong show that would be American politics if he did win. utterly ridiculous and good for comedic relief.

TEAM TRUMP! MAKE AMERICA GRATE!

If Trump where to win, I feel like USA would then be a bigger joke than what it has already become in the first place... But it would be really really interesting to see what would happen if he were elected.  Unfortunately, if it were to be Trump vs. Sanders.. Sanders would win by a landslide victory.  The Republican party really needs to look at that fact and weigh their options carefully if they want to win.

UliJonHoth

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:47:43 PM

The US is on cruise-control and who is "elected" really makes no difference, those who are truly in control pull the strings and will never let any true change occur - JFK was the closest thing to a real president this country had and we all know how it ended for him once he sought to put an end to the Federal Reserve with Executive Order 11110.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: