Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:57:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATED December 4] DETAILED Site Monitor - Paying + SCAMS, READ Before Invest  (Read 24058 times)
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:03:38 AM

i have added tipping address Smiley
18FjVHraAds4DUg5Zbk2PPtC5dxzq5Pphm

sent a small tip too : 0f4ccb61602e7e1a7a0ecfef89a29edbf6c3a151ef7fe1be38a44afd9270e8d6

keep up the good work.
rychallenge (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:06:08 AM

i have added tipping address Smiley
18FjVHraAds4DUg5Zbk2PPtC5dxzq5Pphm

sent a small tip too : 0f4ccb61602e7e1a7a0ecfef89a29edbf6c3a151ef7fe1be38a44afd9270e8d6

keep up the good work.
thank u again you guys are generous!
i will do my best to keep this best list in board and use tips for monitoring purpose!
PrimeGlitch

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 02:32:03 PM

I suggest you take me off. Having a outstanding balance with MY customers is NO reason to post me as a SCAM..

Please be aware I will seek legal advice for defamation of character. which fall's into the following category

Under common law, to constitute defamation, a claim must generally be false and have been made to someone other than the person defamed. Some common law jurisdictions also distinguish between spoken defamation, called slander, and defamation in other media such as printed words or images, called libel.

I would advise you that we are working to recover our loss and pay all members back to a satisfactory level,  We have taken NO more investment untill the situation is resolved..

You have 24 Hours to remove this accusation or we will proceed in legal action. for Lible (1.1) in other media such a printed words

Under common law, to constitute defamation, a claim must generally be false and have been made to someone other than the person defamed. Some common law jurisdictions also distinguish between spoken defamation, called slander, and defamation in other media such as printed words or images, called libel

[Thread] SCAM: PrimeDime.net - man was gambling with people money, and eventually he lose. Scam
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 03:49:53 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2015, 04:46:52 PM by coinhugger

I suggest you take me off. Having a outstanding balance with MY customers is NO reason to post me as a SCAM..

Please be aware I will seek legal advice for defamation of character. which fall's into the following category

Under common law, to constitute defamation, a claim must generally be false and have been made to someone other than the person defamed. Some common law jurisdictions also distinguish between spoken defamation, called slander, and defamation in other media such as printed words or images, called libel.

I would advise you that we are working to recover our loss and pay all members back to a satisfactory level,  We have taken NO more investment untill the situation is resolved..

You have 24 Hours to remove this accusation or we will proceed in legal action. for Lible (1.1) in other media such a printed words

Under common law, to constitute defamation, a claim must generally be false and have been made to someone other than the person defamed. Some common law jurisdictions also distinguish between spoken defamation, called slander, and defamation in other media such as printed words or images, called libel

[Thread] SCAM: PrimeDime.net - man was gambling with people money, and eventually he lose. Scam

LOL. Good luck finding the identity of anyone on this forum. Most people here are wise enough to use a VPN (and in some cases TOR) to make it very hard and expensive (if not impossible) to recover their location or identity. Even if you were to identify them and they happen to be in a country where your country has any legal jurisdiction, you'll need deep pockets to pay for lawyers to sue them as there won't be many who want to take on a dubious case like yours without a healthy upfront container. Since by your own admission you are trying to pay back the outstanding balance of your customers, by selling your personal belongings on eBay, I doubt you have the means to pay for all that.

And of course you have the proper licences and permits in place to run your legitimately registered investment or gambling site? Because if not, then you'll be in more trouble than you can imagine if you try to sue someone for libel.

Nice try Primeglitch, but you're just making empty threats.

Zombier0

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:03:58 PM

Good list man

NikoInc

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:34:49 PM

I would advise you that we are working to recover our loss and pay all members back to a satisfactory level,  We have taken NO more investment untill the situation is resolved..

I'm sure just as if you had lost money and were waiting to be paid back
and also lost income if you lost income from interest every day that is being held up
I'm sure you would also label it a scam....

Until you were PAID in Full.  Embarrassed
So is it not Fair that until ALL Customers are paid back
then your program should be considered to have a
NEGATIVE HISTORY.

and if not one customer has been repaid in full yet
where have you shown a Good Faith Effort except for
being active on the Forum?  Huh That is not Enough.

Sorry Not Sorry.  Tongue
PC Bro  Cool
Crypto_Boost

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 05:22:56 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2015, 05:38:26 PM by Crypto_Boost

Oh noo  Shocked Grin CryptoBoost - The best investment site out there Wink is only getting 2.5 points  Huh but whyyyy ?  Sad  Cry

EDIT: I see now,  Roll Eyes because I don't have custom script  Huh C'mon now , this was answered already in my thread.
Of course , you know my friend, I could play around with some css and make it look so nice you wouldn't be able recognize it , but why should I Huh  
I am not in this for profit like other sites , we are all having fun here it's a community game. Cool

For me , ( and I believe for others too ) the most important is the site is paying and everything is explained , transparent and easy to grasp.  Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue

By the way Sir , I added live statistics myself , you won't get that in original you know. Doesn't that make my site custom  Huh Wink Grin  

EDIT: Oh and of course  -  say NO to drugs  Grin Grin Wink
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:17:06 PM

I have many paid investors and my website is a scam? such wow for your "MONITOR" ( Looks like a shit without website sorry but it's a truth. )

And so does your site which is why it is in the scam list.
I have received many reports about it being scam so I put it in list.

PrimeGlitch you never found a glitch in PRIMEDICE, you're a liar, cheat and scammer that is why you are in the scam list. Sure for what you want, when you pay back I will remove you
Oh noo  Shocked Grin CryptoBoost - The best investment site out there Wink is only getting 2.5 points  Huh but whyyyy ?  Sad  Cry

EDIT: I see now,  Roll Eyes because I don't have custom script  Huh C'mon now , this was answered already in my thread.
Of course , you know my friend, I could play around with some css and make it look so nice you wouldn't be able recognize it , but why should I Huh 
I am not in this for profit like other sites , we are all having fun here it's a community game. Cool

For me , ( and I believe for others too ) the most important is the site is paying and everything is explained , transparent and easy to grasp.  Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue

By the way Sir , I added live statistics myself , you won't get that in original you know. Doesn't that make my site custom  Huh Wink Grin   

You are less than one week old and what happens when the 30 days for 5% is up? Where is this 50% profit going to come from?
Eventually your site will go bust, that is why your rating is so low as you have no plan for this and label it as "provably fair" (which it is,  but in the future it will bust)
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:43:48 PM

I have many paid investors and my website is a scam? such wow for your "MONITOR" ( Looks like a shit without website sorry but it's a truth. )

PrimeGlitch you never found a glitch in PRIMEDICE, you're a liar, cheat and scammer that is why you are in the scam list. Sure for what you want, when you pay back I will remove you
Oh noo  Shocked Grin CryptoBoost - The best investment site out there Wink is only getting 2.5 points  Huh but whyyyy ?  Sad  Cry

EDIT: I see now,  Roll Eyes because I don't have custom script  Huh C'mon now , this was answered already in my thread.

For me , ( and I believe for others too ) the most important is the site is paying and everything is explained , transparent and easy to grasp.  Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue

By the way Sir , I added live statistics myself , you won't get that in original you know. Doesn't that make my site custom  Huh Wink Grin   

You are less than one week old and what happens when the 30 days for 5% is up? Where is this 50% profit going to come from?
Eventually your site will go bust, that is why your rating is so low as you have no plan for this and label it as "provably fair" (which it is,  but in the future it will bust)

Please call the website as a scam after you don't receive paymet Smiley This is like "Micro$oft.com is scam site because i think so" ..   Wink
Nothing you invest and you write that it is a scam?  Roll Eyes
Do not believe everything that is described here!
Your site also shows fake payouts on the payment list...
Stop kidding yourself you are a lying cheat, like PRIMEDIME, like everyone else on that scam list
Lahvacekmoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:58:44 PM

Oh noo  Shocked Grin CryptoBoost - The best investment site out there Wink is only getting 2.5 points  Huh but whyyyy ?  Sad  Cry

EDIT: I see now,  Roll Eyes because I don't have custom script  Huh C'mon now , this was answered already in my thread.

For me , ( and I believe for others too ) the most important is the site is paying and everything is explained , transparent and easy to grasp.  Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue

By the way Sir , I added live statistics myself , you won't get that in original you know. Doesn't that make my site custom  Huh Wink Grin  

EDIT: Oh and of course  -  say NO to drugs  Grin Grin Wink
Eventually your site will go bust, that is why your rating is so low as you have no plan for this and label it as "provably fair" (which it is,  but in the future it will bust)

Please call the website as a scam after you don't receive paymet Smiley This is like "Micro$oft.com is scam site because i think so" ..   Wink
Nothing you invest and you write that it is a scam?  Roll Eyes
Do not believe everything that is described here!
Your site also shows fake payouts on the payment list...
Stop kidding yourself you are a lying cheat, like PRIMEDIME, like everyone else on that scam list

Fake payouts? really?
https://blockchain.info/address/1NYLZDtosN2sQ1AcrSQaigK387KBu1p799 - see this.. Lolfreak87 and few other members still waiting for new investors Smiley About 0.115 BTC paid ( previous version about 0.01 BTC paid )
In previous version i also paid few members from my balance,and i'm scammer ? You gotta be kidding..

I do not believe you because you're lying about fake payouts.
This monitor is the biggest crap I've ever seen.
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:29:57 PM

Your site is completely HTML base and not well designed
I have receive multiple complaints about your site and still receive some today

I will leave it on scam list
Your site rated 0
It will stay 0 since you are clearly unprofessional
Lahvacekmoney

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:33:06 PM

Your site is completely HTML base and not well designed
I have receive multiple complaints about your site and still receive some today

I will leave it on scam list
Your site rated 0
It will stay 0 since you are clearly unprofessional

Before rating the website,please find transaction proofs or invest some BTC.
Ok -trust rating deleted now.
And yes it's html base code but update is coming soon(very soon).
I have a one refunded investment ( i can post here the txid if you want )
Btw thank you for new rating!
After website update could you add me from [scam] to the list of "trusted hyip"?
Shyvana

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:21:00 PM

the op on crypto boost has +2 green reps.. if anything wouldnt it be not worth it for him if he did consider scamming us?

I mean why ruin the rep you know?

im really debating sitting on the sidelines once he gets more people to play on his faucet.
Lahvacekmoney

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:27:38 PM

the op on crypto boost has +2 green reps.. if anything wouldnt it be not worth it for him if he did consider scamming us?

im really debating sitting on the sidelines once he gets more people to play on his faucet.
Where is +2 green reps?
ANdr0id

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:33:29 PM

I would think all these games will eventually turn and run when they have made enough of members btc.
But this list is good for the few who are lucky and get in early before this happens.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:13:31 AM

I think you are talking about coinbooster.io
notiely

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 03:51:36 AM

Great topic. I'm testing Wallet+, got a few payments already.
mr.coinstrader

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 04:43:07 AM

You're probably referring to coinbooster OP , sifter : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=172693 and he got a positive trust and I guess that's one of the reason why you should trust him more than the others here in this section but you should be still aware since account sales were everywhere on the digital goods section Roll Eyes and also trades can be done privately. who knows? Grin
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:19:28 AM

thank you for this awesome thread, will tips some soon for ur good job Cheesy
and keep clean from scammer in here

rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:54:27 AM

suggest which site should be added now! i now add trust rating to scammer, to aware future member about their account.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: