Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATED December 4] DETAILED Site Monitor - Paying + SCAMS, READ Before Invest  (Read 24062 times)
rychallenge (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 09:00:37 PM

Quick question, does the programs give you money to use in their programs or do you just use your own money ? Not saying your not a trustworthy person just wondering if you profit from monitoring.  Seems like a cool thing to do.
Everything on the monitor is monitored completely with my own funds.
I have sold one or two banners spaces, which go toward monitoring. Nothing is for real profit but rather always put toward making the list better.
Nothing in the monitor/collapsed etc are manipulated by payment. Theyre related to my own investment in the program to ensure it is paying for users Smiley
caliboy37

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 09:15:55 PM

Is the website list still updated, what is happening with it?
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 12:25:07 AM

Quick question, does the programs give you money to use in their programs or do you just use your own money ? Not saying your not a trustworthy person just wondering if you profit from monitoring.  Seems like a cool thing to do.
Everything on the monitor is monitored completely with my own funds.
I have sold one or two banners spaces, which go toward monitoring. Nothing is for real profit but rather always put toward making the list better.
Nothing in the monitor/collapsed etc are manipulated by payment. Theyre related to my own investment in the program to ensure it is paying for users Smiley

Ohh okay that's cool.  I know some people get money from the programs to monitor the website, so they basically get paid to monitor which is awesome and it would be cool to do that all day, especially with like 50 sites or something. 
Primetour07

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 08:10:45 AM

Why does cryptohourly.com is in  Collapsed/Flee'd Admins?? Huh Huh Huh
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 09:01:56 AM

I have a question @ rychallenge
I have understand that you have invested in http://bitcoin.winspiral.net
is this righ or am I wrong?

(i cannot know who invests in my system...I have just BTC addresses)

In your monitor you says "paying"
Is this because you believe it or is it because you are paid?
Thanks for your answer.

Primetour07

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 10:22:49 AM

CryptoHourly now under collapsed, MANY reports that it is no longer paying large deposits.
BitFast gone (and leading to ASM?) ... investigating.
anyway they still paid small investment...hehe
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:42:16 AM

CryptoHourly now under collapsed, MANY reports that it is no longer paying large deposits.
BitFast gone (and leading to ASM?) ... investigating.
anyway they still paid small investment...hehe
No, they have ran with many large investments
Just because you get paid a few cents doesnt mean they belong in the paying section
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:45:17 AM

List updated
ASM time collapsed
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:12:26 AM

Ore mine now scam
Updating list.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:32:09 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 04:29:10 AM by nydiacaskey01

Ore mine now scam
Updating list.

Sounds true. They opened new mines yesterday after a week of no new mines for sale, then some or a lot upgraded and buy new mines yesterday and now site can't be accessed. No post or explanation yet from site representative which is Sector.

EDIT: Site is now up again.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:56:36 AM

Ore mine now scam
Updating list.

Damn he must've collected shit load based on my view of things, quite a lot of reputable members have invested big amounts with them too. We will be seeing a
'how much you have lost at ore-mine' thread soon.
autumnraynefyr

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:08:30 AM

I was just able to connect to Ore-Mine after a couple of minutes of refreshing.. I don't know if there are payments though because its taken me months to get the 30 bits that I have, no where near enough to attempt a cashout..  Cry ..Although the site is a tad slow at the moment..
CloudFarm

Activity: 59
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 04:28:37 AM

OreMine online again! I also thought it was the end! I was wrong  Undecided

COFINEX Exchange Airdrop | Get 50 CNX ( $6 USD ) | CoinMarketCap Listed |  Distribution 25 August | Telegram Airdrop Link: http://bit.ly/50CNX
Djisamsoe

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:47:41 AM

[HUGE UPDATE!] Ore-mine.org is working! Everything work smooth and we can upgrade our mines Smiley uff.. i was a bit affraid i must say Wink
Brob12321

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:55:23 AM

Ore-Mine appears to be back for the moment, hopefully it will be back for the long haul.  I guess we jumped to conclusions a little quick but after all the scams on here you can't really blame us.
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:55:55 AM

I've put oremine back with a minus 1 point on the rating due to the downtime. I dont think it will be around for much longer, proceed with caution.
Brob12321

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:05:43 AM

I've put oremine back with a minus 1 point on the rating due to the downtime. I dont think it will be around for much longer, proceed with caution.

Me neither, the admin threatened to ban me because I was questioning why he closed new investments and then opened them days later and the site went down and the signature campaign also ended today which was very suspicious in my opinion.  Sig campaign ends site goes down idk lol https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173398.300 that's the page with the sig campaign so you can see that it did in fact end today. Anyway he threatened to ban me even though literally everyone was saying the same thing about it being a scam, guess I struck a nerve with him or something.  He probably just brought the site back up to get more investors I'd give it 5 days max.
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:50:06 AM

Don't you think every site have a downtime and needs updating? It's not that i'm siding with ore-mine.org or any of those sites on your list but giving a site a minus points because of downtime for maintenance is not reasonable. JMO

rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:39:22 AM

Don't you think every site have a downtime and needs updating? It's not that i'm siding with ore-mine.org or any of those sites on your list but giving a site a minus points because of downtime for maintenance is not reasonable. JMO
All downtime (that I have noticed or seen) has been notified before hand by admins. Sector put his investors in panic, I jumped to the assumption it was gone as most other did, he has gotten grown popularity and admitted to shortage of funds. Even if it lasts today, I don't believe it will still be around in 30 days or less.

TLDR he lost 1 rating point for un-notified downtime and putting his clients in panic, that is his own fault.
Djisamsoe

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:06:29 PM

Me neither, the admin threatened to ban me because I was questioning why he closed new investments and then opened them days later and the site went down and the signature campaign also ended today which was very suspicious in my opinion.  Sig campaign ends site goes down idk lol https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173398.300 that's the page with the sig campaign so you can see that it did in fact end today. Anyway he threatened to ban me even though literally everyone was saying the same thing about it being a scam, guess I struck a nerve with him or something.  He probably just brought the site back up to get more investors I'd give it 5 days max.

I'm not here to defend OreMine.

I check thread with signature campaign of OreMine - they pay everyone on time.

Two days ago they bring back possibility of investment (upgrading mines) - if they want scam, they will wait a bit longer than one day to collapse.. If you don't get it, you have to belive me..

And here is your comment after 6 hours (European night time):

I knew this was gonna scam after he said there was not enough money for new investments then the day later he opened them up again, I knew you couldn't trust anyone of these admins, scum bag, I had said he was trustworthy after he took away new investments because he admitted he couldn't pay for them, but I take that back now, he's a complete scum bag just like the rest of them.  Look back at my conversation with this scum bag, he even said why do you think I am scam, in that broken English.  He claimed it was "gold mining" and that the source of the investment was transparent yeah right lol.  Its just another ponzi except it paid a low interest rate so it was able to survive a long time.  And FYI guys check out the Ore-Mine signature campaign, today was the last day for that too it was scheduled to be the last day.  It was all planned.

Read this two - three times, think about this and then tell me if it was ok?

Edit: People expressed concern .. Nobody, besides you, accused him!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=759702.860

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: