Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:14:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income.  (Read 122890 times)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:02:02 AM

Ok so it's not only me having log in trouble, I thought it was my internet connection but upon seeing the post's here, everybody is having trouble logging in the site. I hope this is just a  site maintenance or upgrade since Sector mentioned that in a day or two, there will be mines available for upgrade again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Simson

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:10:41 AM

Sector mentioned that in a day or two, there will be mines available for upgrade again.

Mines were available for upgrade again since yesterday, I upgraded today. To me it also doesn't seem that it's gone scam, maybe just server trouble, we'll see.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:20:20 AM

Sector mentioned that in a day or two, there will be mines available for upgrade again.

Mines were available for upgrade again since yesterday, I upgraded today. To me it also doesn't seem that it's gone scam, maybe just server trouble, we'll see.
Ok. I didn't notice that changes yesterday, I also checked for available mines yesterday morning same time today, but mines are not yet available. Maybe it was added afternoon. Let's give it more time and maybe site will be up again afternoon.
muna

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:27:34 AM

Yep, i checked today around 8 hours ago and mines were available, so this is little bit strange..

Do anyone know cold/hot wallet of OreMine, to check if there is any movement?
Little_Sister

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:08:43 AM

i hope its not turn to scam

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
WorkAsPro
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
Join us Now
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:12:28 AM

Yep, i checked today around 8 hours ago and mines were available, so this is little bit strange..

Do anyone know cold/hot wallet of OreMine, to check if there is any movement?

Unfortunately Sector don't want to disclose ore-mine.org's hot or cold wallet because funds from this site comes from different direction according to him and I don't see any problem with that for now. Let's give it more time I'm hoping that this will be resolved anytime soon.
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:57:21 AM

I knew this was gonna scam after he said there was not enough money for new investments then the day later he opened them up again, I knew you couldn't trust anyone of these admins, scum bag, I had said he was trustworthy after he took away new investments because he admitted he couldn't pay for them, but I take that back now, he's a complete scum bag just like the rest of them.  Look back at my conversation with this scum bag, he even said why do you think I am scam, in that broken English.  He claimed it was "gold mining" and that the source of the investment was transparent yeah right lol.  Its just another ponzi except it paid a low interest rate so it was able to survive a long time.  And FYI guys check out the Ore-Mine signature campaign, today was the last day for that too it was scheduled to be the last day.  It was all planned.
Borgminer

Activity: 758

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:28:20 AM

it will be back up .  they do need and update page
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:48:56 AM

Do you really think it's just a temporary problem? Wake up! We are in the last week! Week of the general collapse! Scryptsy, HallyBTC, Scrypt.cc and many others! The Ponzi's Reveillon already begun! ... RIP OreMine! Happy New Year!  Shocked

... and you really need to create a new account just scare the bejesus out of this site. The investors on those site's you mentioned including this site know that site will collapse any day. You sounded like are panicking when you don't even have an investment in this site.

knightkon

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:49:15 AM

I knew this was gonna scam after he said there was not enough money for new investments then the day later he opened them up again, I knew you couldn't trust anyone of these admins, scum bag, I had said he was trustworthy after he took away new investments because he admitted he couldn't pay for them, but I take that back now, he's a complete scum bag just like the rest of them.  Look back at my conversation with this scum bag, he even said why do you think I am scam, in that broken English.  He claimed it was "gold mining" and that the source of the investment was transparent yeah right lol.  Its just another ponzi except it paid a low interest rate so it was able to survive a long time.  And FYI guys check out the Ore-Mine signature campaign, today was the last day for that too it was scheduled to be the last day.  It was all planned.

Please identify the signature campaign for ore-mine.  I understand where you are coming from, but I think you are jumping the gun.  He has been in contact with us the whole time and that is a good sign.  Not come bot contacting us, we all know who he is on here.  He has been in business for over a year, which gave some hacker time to get to who he is and where the money was coming going.  These other sites last months at the most then they crash when someone is getting close.  I agree that he is just making updates or fixing an issue.  Why open up the investments and then close down.  If it was a scam, he would open the investments for a few days and then crash.  

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
knightkon

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:52:45 AM

Do you really think it's just a temporary problem? Wake up! We are in the last week! Week of the general collapse! Scryptsy, HallyBTC, Scrypt.cc and many others! The Ponzi's Reveillon already begun! ... RIP OreMine! Happy New Year!  Shocked

You are comparing apples to oranges here.  Ore-Mine has been operational for over a year unlike some of these other companies.  How can you make these comparisons with out some form of proof backing you up.   No one knows for sure, but I agree, maybe you should open an new account on here, for I am sure it will be a matter of time before they blast you on here.   

██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
HydroThunder

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:08:33 AM

It's back up (for now)

loggin' in now with no problems.
Dubin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:16:24 AM

For me it is working now!!     Smiley
CloudFarm

Activity: 59
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 04:21:10 AM

Noob here! Grin
I was wrong! I apologize! Sector is alive!
And no, I did not create the account for slander, I really thought that was the end. Sorry!

COFINEX Exchange Airdrop | Get 50 CNX ( $6 USD ) | CoinMarketCap Listed |  Distribution 25 August | Telegram Airdrop Link: http://bit.ly/50CNX
Sector (OP)

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:23:44 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 04:36:44 AM by Sector

Its down on my computer as well.  I guess it went scam.  I take back my remark about the admin being an honest trustworthy person.  He had stopped new investments because he said he could not pay new investments, then days later he opens new investments again and now the site is down.  Guess the admin had a change of heart and decided to scam.  

I knew this was gonna scam after he said there was not enough money for new investments then the day later he opened them up again, I knew you couldn't trust anyone of these admins, scum bag, I had said he was trustworthy after he took away new investments because he admitted he couldn't pay for them, but I take that back now, he's a complete scum bag just like the rest of them.  Look back at my conversation with this scum bag, he even said why do you think I am scam, in that broken English.  He claimed it was "gold mining" and that the source of the investment was transparent yeah right lol.  Its just another ponzi except it paid a low interest rate so it was able to survive a long time.  And FYI guys check out the Ore-Mine signature campaign, today was the last day for that too it was scheduled to be the last day.  It was all planned.

I think I should ban your account for slandering.
Type your ID or email, I will ban you in the system personally. If you are registered in ore-mine. Maybe you just make a black PR here.
You make honest users to be nervous and said that I am not honest.
I think that here are a lot of guys like Brob12321 - ponzi sites admins - and they are mad that our business much better for users than their Ponzi sites.

For all ore-mine.org users: We are working and we can solve any technical problem. Sometimes something happens and we need some time to repair it.
Last downtime caused by a mail sending service.
Sometimes Bitcoin clients crash and while we restoring it deposits or withdrawals can be delayed.
Do not panic, if some delays happens. If you will open the first page of the thread, you will see that such problem is not the first time.
I can sure you that we plan to work for a long time (I mean not few hours, I mean longer than 2020). But some big changes in the summer 2016 will be made, because a reward for Bitcoin block will be halved.
Serlite

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:18:39 AM

Whew, I see many people got quite a scare from the downtime. I tried to avoid making any comment on the situation, since several hours of downtime doesn't immediately indicate ill intentions on the part of the site owner. Still, it's a bit relieving to see that ore-mine lives to fight another day.

FaucetWorld

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:22:29 AM

Thanks for this explanation and for your hard work! With so many negative informations around i was nervous too. Good to see everything back and on the right truck!
antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:48:55 AM

@ Sector: I understand why you are angry, but you can not build trust by banning accounts of people who got scared and thought you where a scammer. As far as they concern, you are stealing their money with banning (if they have any money invested on your site), proving them right. You can build trust by proving them wrong, what you just did.

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
Sector (OP)

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:02:32 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 07:17:29 AM by Sector

@ Sector: I understand why you are angry, but you can not build trust by banning accounts of people who got scared and thought you where a scammer. As far as they concern, you are stealing their money with banning (if they have any money invested on your site), proving them right. You can build trust by proving them wrong, what you just did.

You should read his post to understand why I want to ban him. I banned only one account, and it will be a second. Not for me, but for scaring other users. I am not angry.
sorryforthat

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:40:53 AM

Can't buy the auto clicker. Says not enough money to buy when I infact do. Mind looking into it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: