Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: B-Eleven sha-256 ASIC miner  (Read 14626 times)
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:42:50 PM

Not sure if this was posted yet:  https://www.bw.com/news/show-65-proclamation

Look for miners available to the public in April.  Lots going to be hitting the market in April if Bitfury delivers too.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2603

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:48:34 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2016, 11:54:45 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

Not sure if this was posted yet:  https://www.bw.com/news/show-65-proclamation

Look for miners available to the public in April.  Lots going to be hitting the market in April if Bitfury delivers too.
What crappy chip ID stenciling.. Looks almost like they found a chip packaging house that normally does counterfeit chips.
That said, would be nice if they show up for us.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:01:24 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2016, 09:48:10 PM by toptek

hm, interesting to see this

BW also provides a convenient and efficient way for users to mine BTC, LTC and DOGE on our mining pool, an interest wallet for customers to store their capital with stable income and hash investments all on an open and transparent platform.

slush pool is about to add some kind of direct script mining to it's pool and make it so we can cash in our own alt coins mined there . or do the same as bw does.

all right here

https://slushpool.com/devcorner/

exciting afford able stuff coming it looks like.

with these new and improved miners coming it's going to be fun to see price wars etc. we need it.

I made account on BW site months ago i could never login into till now .

This is actually not to bad we get interest from what i see on our BTC and LTC and other coin once you set it up and it doesn't have to be a set a mount, so far it looks like .

so I'll mine and let it set and hope they keep going and build interest.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:01:53 PM

whats gonna be nice if it all falls in line  we will finally have 4 big makers of miners to pick form, prices should come down a lot, we should have our pick of what size we want to buy or can afford etc and still make out good, if it all works out like they claim time will tell.

Avalon
Bitmian
bitfury
BW aka LK.

if it all happens and they all keep selling to the public after it happens, i see a very bright and nice time for all .

Not sure why you're including Avalon in that list, they stated when they released the 6 that they had NO PLANS to go to the 14/16nm node (which at best puts them several months and more likely a YEAR out from now before they could possibly have their own 14/16nm chip).

You SHOULD include Innosilicon, though.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:11:01 PM

whats gonna be nice if it all falls in line  we will finally have 4 big makers of miners to pick form, prices should come down a lot, we should have our pick of what size we want to buy or can afford etc and still make out good, if it all works out like they claim time will tell.

Avalon
Bitmian
bitfury
BW aka LK.

if it all happens and they all keep selling to the public after it happens, i see a very bright and nice time for all .

Not sure why you're including Avalon in that list, they stated when they released the 6 that they had NO PLANS to go to the 14/16nm node (which at best puts them several months and more likely a YEAR out from now before they could possibly have their own 14/16nm chip).

You SHOULD include Innosilicon, though.

Innosilicon has been quite for a long time though.  They took on a big task going after 2 chips at once.  They mentioned A3 and A4 dev all at once.

I would have focused on A3 if I was them and got it as it would have much higher sales.  Then worn on the A4 on scrypt.  I do wonder if they hit some snags as they were very open a while back, and have went pretty silent.
wlefever
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:34:46 PM

It sure would be nice if I could read the latest B16 Hash posted on the website....

RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:58:21 PM

It sure would be nice if I could read the latest B16 Hash posted on the website....

Not sure why they have jumped from B12 to B16? 149W/ TH is interesting and is too good at the Miner level for the BW-LK1401 Chip so must be based on the improved BW-LK1402?

Great pity that they expect investment without sharing much information, they have not even updated the data on the b11 yet.

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
wlefever
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:42:45 PM

Not sure why they have jumped from B12 to B16? 149W/ TH is interesting and is too good at the Miner level for the BW-LK1401 Chip so must be based on the improved BW-LK1402?

Great pity that they expect investment without sharing much information, they have not even updated the data on the b11 yet.

Rich
Who knows. I was trying to figure out what the countdown was too, and think it may be for when sales open up.  I tried translating each section with Google but still not sure what the terms are: when the contract starts, will interest be paid like B11, B12, and if so how much? , etc....

They sure are quicker to sell cloud hash than launch a physical machine so I guess that should be approached with caution for now.

RichBC

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:56:47 PM

Who knows. I was trying to figure out what the countdown was too, and think it may be for when sales open up.  I tried translating each section with Google but still not sure what the terms are: when the contract starts, will interest be paid like B11, B12, and if so how much? , etc....

They sure are quicker to sell cloud hash than launch a physical machine so I guess that should be approached with caution for now.

Yes I think we are in countdown, 7 Hours to go, to investment opening, although no indication of how much they are selling? I also tried some translation, but hopefully English version will appear in the next day or so?

I am in on B11 (Phase 2)  & B12 and am quite hopeful as the miner appears more efficient than first announced. Will probably have some B16 but will wait to see the detail first.

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
BannedDK

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:06:07 AM

I follow 51asic on instagram and he posted a picture Yesterday with the new b-eleven 2.8th miner.

I afsked him the Price and he replied 575$
carlosmnk

Activity: 572
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:54:44 AM

I follow 51asic on instagram and he posted a picture Yesterday with the new b-eleven 2.8th miner.

wow! where can you purchuase this miner?  Shocked

Played with: USB RedFury - BlackArrows Prospero X1/X3 - Butterfly Monarch- Spondoolies SP20E - Avalon 6 - Antminer U3/S3/S3+/C1/S5/S7 Batches 3-7-8 - Sfards SF100 - Innosilicon A2 Terminator - Alcheminer 96/256 - KNC Titan - Etherum Rigs
RichBC

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:20:34 AM

Interesting.. If the pictures are different from those in this thread can you please post them here?

Rich

RichBC

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:59:02 AM

OK I found the 51asic picture, looks like they have taken delivery of a few.

Still not clear to me what the Red & Black wires are, but we can now see they have plugs on. Still feel there is something missing (The Controller?) here as those trailing plugs are odd & where is the RJ45?

However I make 750W & 2.8TH to be 0.268J/GH which is very disappointing. Just hope that is a spec sheet quote & that they are better than that?

Rich

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:56:27 PM

Still not clear to me what the Red & Black wires are, but we can now see they have plugs on. Still feel there is something missing (The Controller?) here as those trailing plugs are odd & where is the RJ45?

However I make 750W & 2.8TH to be 0.268J/GH which is very disappointing. Just hope that is a spec sheet quote & that they are better than that?

Rich

This would be the first public sale of 14nm I think.   So impressive on that part.  I agree on specs I don't know if those deserve to be called B11's.  It's no where near the specs - https://www.bw.com/pool/miner

And 2T is smaller then the 3T mentioned as bottom speed on miner spec page.   So.... i'm hoping these are internal miners and rush to racks to use before having.  And we will see a better miner for B11 hit market.  That is my hope.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:42:16 AM

That's a bad price since its only 2.8TH/s and 0.25W/GHS. An S7 is better.
mavericklm

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:07:17 AM

Noise-wise BW might be better : 2 fans in parallel to cool 750watt....

Price still high! Grin
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:09:03 AM

Rich

This would be the first public sale of 14nm I think.   So impressive on that part.  I agree on specs I don't know if those deserve to be called B11's.  It's no where near the specs - https://www.bw.com/pool/miner

And 2T is smaller then the 3T mentioned as bottom speed on miner spec page.   So.... i'm hoping these are internal miners and rush to racks to use before having.  And we will see a better miner for B11 hit market.  That is my hope.

2.8T is close enough to 3T to count. The efficiency is close to what they pre-announced, no shock there.

Still, too little too late to matter to anyone that didn't preorder the B11/B12 hash stuff.

It will be interesting to see how soon they can get their 1402 chip to market - the one that appears like it MIGHT be fairly competative with the new Bitfury chip....

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
carlosmnk

Activity: 572
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:02:52 PM

B16 cloud mining is released as 149w/ths...

Played with: USB RedFury - BlackArrows Prospero X1/X3 - Butterfly Monarch- Spondoolies SP20E - Avalon 6 - Antminer U3/S3/S3+/C1/S5/S7 Batches 3-7-8 - Sfards SF100 - Innosilicon A2 Terminator - Alcheminer 96/256 - KNC Titan - Etherum Rigs
RichBC

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:37:29 PM

I am assuming that B11 & B12 are based on the BW-LK1401 Chip & B16 on the BW-LK1402 Chip?

Here are a few numbers from the various bits of data that have been released.

BW-LK1401 Chip 160W/TH 0.16J/GH
BW-LK1402 Chip  95W/TH 0.095J/GH

B11 Miner 260W/TH 0.26J/GH
B16 Miner 149W/TH 0.149J/GH

B11 ends up a bit disappointing with significant losses between the chip and the Miner, presumably because of the Buck converters?  This make it only an S7 class miner, whose Days are numbered.

The B16 is better however still significant losses between Chip and Miner, 36% so presumably still Buck based rather than string?

Rich

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:02:54 PM

I am assuming that B11 & B12 are based on the BW-LK1401 Chip & B16 on the BW-LK1402 Chip?

Here are a few numbers from the various bits of data that have been released.

BW-LK1401 Chip 160W/TH 0.16J/GH
BW-LK1402 Chip  95W/TH 0.095J/GH

B11 Miner 260W/TH 0.26J/GH
B16 Miner 149W/TH 0.149J/GH

B11 ends up a bit disappointing with significant losses between the chip and the Miner, presumably because of the Buck converters?  This make it only an S7 class miner, whose Days are numbered.

The B16 is better however still significant losses between Chip and Miner, 36% so presumably still Buck based rather than string?

Rich

I have been thinking about this miner some... and I think this proves low electricity cost's.  To not meet refined efficiency but still go in a production of it, means they see profit in it.

So likely they have extremely cheap electricity which would make sense.  And once they get a better batch of chips I suspect likely it's a easy switch to put new chips in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: