Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:34:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Known alts of anyone: User generated  (Read 124912 times)
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 01:06:14 AM

TheLedger is an alt of me Cheesy

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2221

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 01:13:27 AM

After how many findings will my name be in that list of awesomeness? Tongue

It's not a race... (but this is what you have to beat...

Level of awesomeness (before the update):

Timelord2067-->17

Kewl log BTW (can something be integrated into the bit below the line?)

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 01:18:14 AM

TheLedger is an alt of me Cheesy
I'm shocked  Grin

After how many findings will my name be in that list of awesomeness? Tongue
Level of awesomeness and the badges are currently completely mexxers thing, ain't know it, ain't touching it.
You probably have to wait for the update including badges, from what I see, currently the top 5 contributors are listed (at least that's what I think).

Kewl logo BTW (can something be integrated into the bit below the line?)
Thanks!
But I don't get the question Embarrassed

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 02:08:19 AM

darkmagician another alt of icaruz and silentkiller

darkmagician address:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840124.msg13574344#msg13574344

icaruz signed a message on that address here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1295650.msg13528525#msg13528525

also self admitted here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=27736.msg13763829#msg13763829

and here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=27736.msg13768805#msg13768805

The guy was mad for exposing his alts.  Shocked
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 02:27:48 AM

dont tell anyone!!!!!!!!!

darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 02:43:19 AM

Maybe you should post here your alts too mr hexcoin/kolesozw/jacee
You cannot clean the reputation done by your alt hexcoin with a negative trust by posting alts.
Better to make a contribution to this site rather than planning to farm trust, which zecexe did. I know that your planning to farm trust using your alts, .beware to his accounts..
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 02:45:35 AM

You cannot clean the reputation done by your alt hexcoin with a negative trust by posting alts.
Better to make a contribution to this site rather than planning to farm trust, which zecexe did. I know that your planning to farm trust using your alts, .beware to his accounts..
I already had asked you for any solid proof regarding your connection between hexcoin and kolesozw. You didn't answer after it.
Now you're bringing up jacee into this, can you provide any reason why I should believe you?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

jacee
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 03:03:41 AM

The only alt I have inthis forum is my account jaceefrost (I used this one when I got a ban)
Farm trust? Do you even actually know me? And do you even know the meaning o your words?
Instead of pointing fingers at me why not teach yourself to be more honest. I know well you have more than of those alts you already have in here. Want me to find the others? You're a selfish one who is trying to earn fro sig campaigns an taking advantages of other people with your dishonesty.

You're just pissed because you know it to yourself tht one o your alts have done something tha is frowned upon in here ad that is why you're here to confront me because I busted you.

Give me proofs and if your proof tells that your accusation is right, I will not have a say on it. Oh wait, you can't find any proof because obviously your accusation is dumb because I am actually not an alt of those two. Also I am not a mr.  Wink
darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:16:54 AM

You have a mistake in making that report, cause icaruz is not my account anymore. I gave it to a lender exchange to my loan. Its been a month when i gave that icaruz account to him. You better fix it before the new owner of that account will see this.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 10:48:20 AM

You have a mistake in making that report, cause icaruz is not my account anymore. I gave it to a lender exchange to my loan. Its been a month when i gave that icaruz account to him. You better fix it before the new owner of that account will see this.

You might want to provide some kind of signed message or other information that make this more than a mere claim. None of the accounts have a negative rating though, so even if you dont, it might not matter to you.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:07:09 AM

It's a referrence that you are the person who defaulted a loan using tha account. It doesn't make sense if the lis were to be delete just because someone different already holds it. Icaruz accout will not be red tagged for it is a collateral but your alt silentkiller and darkmagician might be tagged with a loan defaulter feedback.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 02:17:25 PM

You better fix it before the new owner of that account will see this.
Are you trying to intimidate me?

You have a mistake in making that report, cause icaruz is not my account anymore. I gave it to a lender exchange to my loan.
So you defaulted on a loan, and you talk about it, like it's the normal thing to do? Gonna default again, once someone is stupid enough to give one of your other accounts a loan?

You might want to provide some kind of signed message or other information that make this more than a mere claim.
Yep, any proof at all.
Like your other claims about jacee and alts, nobody is just going to believe your words, if you got nothing to back it up.

Loan was taken from Altcoins4life, and was due on the 26th.

PAYMENT STATUS = LATE
BORROWER USERNAME = icaruz - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=404766
SECONDARY CONTACT = silentkiller - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=724376
LOAN AMOUNT = 0.05 BTC
LOAN TERM = 14 DAYS
REPAYMENT AMOUNT = 0.062 BTC
REPAYMENT DATE = 26 JAN 2016
SIGNED MESSAGE = POSTED IN THREAD
COLLATERAL = I HAVE TAKEN BTCTALK ACCOUNT AS COLLATERAL UNTIL REPAYMENT DATE
PROOF OF LOAN SENT = https://blockchain.info/tx/d4e7bbe677af526344d6ef83910df99542a6acc45e055d5b7960e35bbba97d6d
REPAYMENT PROOF = WILL ADD LATER

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 03:22:31 PM

So even though I told Sarahiko I was looking into his request to remove the negative feedback / trust, Sarahiko has gone ahead and given me negative trust

Sarahiko -1: -1 / +1   2016-02-04   0.00000000      This user giving others negative trust without sold proofs
complete bullshit

So, I don't think I'll bother looking any further into their request.

Also, fancy seeing Altcoin4life 's name pop up again...

Sarahiko

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 03:28:26 PM

So even though I told Sarahiko I was looking into his request to remove the negative feedback / trust, Sarahiko has gone ahead and given me negative trust

Sarahiko -1: -1 / +1   2016-02-04   0.00000000      This user giving others negative trust without sold proofs
complete bullshit

you aren't a master who decide to give others negative trust without any reason.I asked you to remove this but you started drama everywhere.Who the hell are you to give me negative trust without any reason.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 03:30:33 PM

complete bullshit

you aren't a master who decide to give others negative trust without any reason.I asked you to remove this but you started drama everywhere.Who the hell are you to give me negative trust without any reason.

Are you stalking me?

Sarahiko

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 03:35:27 PM

complete bullshit

Are you stalking me?
I don't like much drama so stop this,you may have time to waste but my time is precious
You get what you give,don't bother me anymore
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 04:56:41 PM

katerniko10 is not my alt as someone used my name and signature and made 1 post. Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 08:22:37 PM

Tell me guys. How do you find all these alts ? Do you hunt them or do you just come on one from time to time (this mean everyday for some people Grin) ?
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:52:23 PM

Tell me guys. How do you find all these alts ? Do you hunt them or do you just come on one from time to time (this mean everyday for some people Grin) ?

Well, in the case of Sarahiko - it was because of Altcoin4life - but in general I have a look in the Currencey Exchange https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0 and read the ones wanting to trade PayPal for BitCoins.

Spelling mistakes aside, Broken English as rude as that may sound is a flag, as is wording back to front ie I am selling PayPal as though it is a coin or a commodity.

You get the occasional     I have (25$ Paypal) I want (25$ BitCoin) where someone spells out what they want, so I tend to leave them aside.

Having zero replies six or twelve hours later - but has been read 50 times is a give away, no one wants to touch them but doesn't want to say anything..

Can you see where the flag is here -->    Selling 0.05BTC for 14GBP UKBT or Paypal - there isn't a pound symbol £ or Euro  €, Yen  ¥; or on occasion Rupee ₹ Baht, Rouble etc, - The Rouble most will use the old code RUR instead of the (since 2013) RUB code when they use the term in their trade.

Knowing that just now £300 sterling equals ~ $400 USD which is about one BitCoin is handy as sometimes you'll get some one wanting multiples of £300, ie £300 £600 £900 £1500

While it's true in Europe some/most will write 50.50 € , people in the UK don't write 75.75 £ (let alone in the USA 44.44 $ )

Newbies wanting to trade as their first post (or posting multiple trade wants across multiple trading threads)
Newbies who register, then log off the same minute and don't come back.
Newbies who want to buy BitCoin in the hundreds of dollars.
Newbies who post something like "I wil only trade with a trusted user with fifty trust - and you can go first because I have been scammed here already" - they have about ten activity over a week and no clear signs of trade.
Newbies who claim to have had multiple trades with others either here or elsewhere and neither side posts trust for the trade.

I've come across a couple of newbies who start multiple user accounts then start giving wither one user multiple trusts, or they each give each other glowing Paid him ok, or We traded coins all good or some other short note - if one user is getting all the praise, the others have all stated what a trusting guy he is.

Anyone not wanting to go first and then with a snap of their fingers I don't need Escrow.

Urgency. I need to sell this PayPal urgency!

Skype - Skype and ICQ especially - they either want to eye ball you (to see if you are using a differant name to catch them with) or to use the chat service so it's not here where, as a Newbie, they can't post PM's due to the five minutes between posts rule.

If a user with any where up to 100 activity starts posting in the currency section, (the regualer names you get to recognise) have a look back over their previous posts, copious amounts of gambling and or loan requests is a dead give-away of a gambling addiction

As is joining Twitter campaigns. Have they used multiple Twitter accounts?  Especially if they used the same wallet but different twitter names, they are milking the campaigns for multiple payments.

This is a handy tool: http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=

Put a user number in ie http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=131361 and you can see what wallets they have used in the past.

open a new window to the home page here and enter a wallet or twitter name and the search engine will yield every instance of their use, most scammers even now are using the sme wallet for all their Alts, so finding users A, B and H all posting the same wallet (especially if it's for loan requests or twitter (or similar campaigns)) is a good way to spot a scammer.

archive.is is a new tool that I've found recently, I've had where a scammer has posted a new trade - I've quoted the message and stated they are a scammer because of ... only to have them change the OP to (no longer needed) or please move to bin or similar.

copying the link to the thread post to archive.is creates a snap shot of the thread at that very moment, so when a scammer posts a Skype name then later removes it leaving only your quote of the Skype address is a way to cross verify. (Always quote and archive.is )

Am nearly out of time just now, but will post some more about spotting scammers a little later.

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 12:00:29 AM

Tell me guys. How do you find all these alts?
You search for them.
You probably have one user/account you want to investigate, start from there, check his wallets (basically as Timelord described above, just...well, a bit deeper Smiley).

Do you hunt them or do you just come on one from time to time?
Both,
I check every now and then accounts I get in contact with or accounts that recently post in some topics, that's the "come on them" part.
And once you picked up the trail, the hunting instinct gets in.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: