Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:40:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEED .038 loan with colatteral  (Read 991 times)
hibros (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:57:25 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2015, 02:28:33 AM by hibros

I have a purse.io order right not that will release .043 when order is delivered tomorrow.i have tracking and you candouble check my tracking numbers and anythhing else. i can give you my purse account for collateral and when funds are released from the deal you withdrawal the funds to yourself and return the account to me.

edit it is actually .0455 to be released can provide any screenshots or anything like that for proof

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:00:55 AM

I have a purse.io order right not that will release .043 when order is delivered tomorrow.i have tracking and you candouble check my tracking numbers and anythhing else. i can give you my purse account for collateral and when funds are released from the deal you withdrawal the funds to yourself and return the account to me.

Why not wait until tomorrow? I am fairly sure you could retake your collateral with little difficulty.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
hibros (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:05:36 AM

Why not wait until tomorrow? I am fairly sure you could retake your collateral with little difficulty.

i need to convert it to fiat . the person can change all email and password obviosuly and could also have control of my amazon account if theyd liketo correlate it all
marjod

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:17:46 AM

You just created an account and you asked for a loan, I assume you didn't read the sticky post on the lending board.
I advise you to read them and reconsider your collateral because I don't think this could be considered as good collateral in here.
hibros (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:20:16 AM

i dont see why itwouldnt be good colatteral . if they go in and change email and password there is nothing i can do to get back in andn this will be settle in a day however i just really need it asap
marjod

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:30:09 AM

i dont see why itwouldnt be good colatteral . if they go in and change email and password there is nothing i can do to get back in andn this will be settle in a day however i just really need it asap

Because some type of accounts, like the Amazon account you mentioned, could be retrieve by social engineering (claiming to Amazon you've been hacked for exemple).
Anyway, if you can't provide a good collateral, you should close this thread because nobody will give you a loan.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:31:17 AM

Sorry bro but I doubt you can hardly get any loan in here. You just created an account here to get a loan. Isn't that a bit shady? How come you know you can get a loan here? Or do you have an alt with a higher rank here? IMO this is a proof enough that you are here to scam. I don't think anyone will accept your collateral as stated in a rule in here, you can't make a promised coins for tomorrow a valid collateral.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:35:40 AM

Social engineering.

Also funds will not be released from a purse.io escrow until the buyer is either unresponsive or confirms that they have received the items. This is even if the tracking number is showing the items have been delivered. If the buyer does not release escrow then purse makes you work with amazon to get a refund.

Just because the tracking number says the items will be delivered does not mean the funds will be released on that day
hibros (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:36:51 AM

Sorry bro but I doubt you can hardly get any loan in here. You just created an account here to get a loan. Isn't that a bit shady? How come you know you can get a loan here? Or do you have an alt with a higher rank here? IMO this is a proof enough that you are here to scam. I don't think anyone will accept your collateral as stated in a rule in here, you can't make a promised coins for tomorrow a valid collateral.

i dont know why. purse.io is pretty reputable and you can go into the account and do the tracking and see it all for yourselves the order will be released tomorrow. im not trying to scam in anyway. i think this is an easy opp for someone to make .007 in just a day practically doing nothing and at no risk considering .04545 is going to be releassed to the person in control of the purse account which would be the person giving the loan
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:38:54 AM

edit it is actually .0455 to be released can provide any screenshots or anything like that for proof

hemm just my opinion you will never get LOAN
1. you are still NEWBIE at here
2. purse.io is not a valid collateral
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:41:41 AM

i dont know why. purse.io is pretty reputable and you can go into the account and do the tracking and see it all for yourselves the order will be released tomorrow. im not trying to scam in anyway. i think this is an easy opp for someone to make .007 in just a day practically doing nothing and at no risk considering .04545 is going to be releassed to the person in control of the purse account which would be the person giving the loan

It's best for you to just wait until tomorrow. Don't build any argument in here because No, you can't get a loan.

As Quickseller already said, the trackig doesn't prove that the coins will be delivered that day. There are risk regarding your offered collateral.

Get off the internwt, go somewhere or do something to busy yourself. Then you won't notice it's already tomorrow and you can just get your coins.
hibros (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:44:25 AM

Social engineering.

Also funds will not be released from a purse.io escrow until the buyer is either unresponsive or confirms that they have received the items. This is even if the tracking number is showing the items have been delivered. If the buyer does not release escrow then purse makes you work with amazon to get a refund.

Just because the tracking number says the items will be delivered does not mean the funds will be released on that day
not true. purse is in control of escrow bitcoins and are also able and actively see the tracking info and can see the item is delivered and willrelease escrow when they see the tracking shows it delivered. 
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:44:44 AM

purse.io is reputable, what about you? You just created the account for the loan. you will not get anything here. if you aree in a rush for money ask your relatives.

EDIT: the collateral that you plan to use is now on sale  Huh
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206266.0;topicseen
hibros (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:51:24 AM

purse.io is reputable, what about you? You just created the account for the loan. you will not get anything here. if you aree in a rush for money ask your relatives.

EDIT: the collateral that you plan to use is now on sale  Huh
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206266.0;topicseen

yes its also on sell im trying to ge this coins in some way. what is wrong with trying either? its just having more options available.
also i won;t have anything to do with the purse account after whoever buys/ loans it because once you change the account credentials, ther is no way i can do anything about it. it is just like how most loans here are by using forum pprofiles as colatteral except mine has a guaranteed payback . i would normally have no problem in waiting but i need to turn them into fiat asap
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:57:00 AM

Social engineering.

not true. purse is in control of escrow bitcoins and are also able and actively see the tracking info and can see the item is delivered and willrelease escrow when they see the tracking shows it delivered. 
No they will not. They will only release escrow when the buyer says the items are received. If the buyer wishes to claim the items are not received then you will need to wait for the buyer to work with the shipping company and amazon to get the item delivered, and if they still claim the item was not received then you will need to work with amazon to get a refund
hibros (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 03:07:29 AM

not true . tracking will confirm item drop off. i use purse
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:50:16 AM

Things you need to know:

[EDU] The Rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" - IGNORE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
How to sign a message
Bitcointalk Escrows

hibros (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:18:33 AM

Things you need to know:

How to sign a message
Bitcointalk Escrows

thanks but i still believe i offered valid colattteral. it is no different than people using their bitcointalk accounts as collatoral only
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:27:05 AM

Things you need to know:

How to sign a message
Bitcointalk Escrows

thanks but i still believe i offered valid colattteral. it is no different than people using their bitcointalk accounts as collatoral only

actually in this case it doesnt count what you think, its important what ppl think that grant loans Wink

just wanted to leave the links here. wish you the best Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: