Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcoin was a worst decision of my life  (Read 15957 times)
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:29:06 PM

well, this thread is 2015, and i hope that your mind change after a long period of time and hope that your bitcoin at that time is you hold it so that you will earn more profit especially last December whereas the price of bitcoin is reach the highest value, and it is the reason why many investors buy bitcoin to hold and wait until that time will happen again.

eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:43:28 PM

I think it's impossible to say this unequivocally ... many of them have well earned and the loss is a small part of investors .. Thanks to bitcoin agree the development of the crypto-currency market went on and new promising projects began to appear
Nachoo

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:42:51 PM

Bitcoin is improving my life daily, I don't regret a single time of my life spent with it.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

I do not at all feel buying bitcoin is a bad decision in my life. just by buying bitcoin for me is a brilliant decision because thanks to bitcoin I can change my life
Yes it always do. Bitcoin  helped a lot of people. Maybe its not the worst maybe you haven't made the most out of your coin that's why you regret it but im sure the coin is always profitable. The worst decision is to stop investing in it.
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:42:51 PM

Maybe you bought it while bitcoin was on a song a few days later down. It's kind of annoying because it only gets a loss. So you have to better prepare what will happen for the future.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:44:07 PM

Maybe you bought it while bitcoin was on a song a few days later down. It's kind of annoying because it only gets a loss. So you have to better prepare what will happen for the future.
Still, he should not give up that too early the price of  bitcoin is still not at its highest peak for now, it can become thousand dollar in the near future so he should not think of that ways.

Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:33:32 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 06:56:53 PM by Sandijoee

Buy the bitcoin The worst decision?
Bitcoin that can help change people's lives for the better and make people a rich decision bad? Only stupid and silly people who think it's bad. Shocked
Firbolko

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:36:21 PM

I believe that investing in bitcoin is my best decision and I do not regret it.
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:41:09 PM

All my bitcoins was from bounty campaigns. So I don't loose anything besides my time. I think we should think about it like a play. You can win and have big profit and you can loose all.

dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:23:08 PM

No buying bitcoin was not a worst decision of you and anyone.Bitcoin is the most valuable currency.Its going to be more powerful and more valuable currency day by day.Millions of people buy bitcoin every day.Some times bitcoin price is down and i think you feel panic for that.If bitcoin price is going to down don't be panic because bitcoin is more trusted then any other currency and as soon as bitcoin price is going to up believe it all time.You have to believe in bitcoin if you want to invest in bitcoin...... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever sir Smiley
Titanos

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:33:40 PM

Bad for you that you came to the market in a bad moment. Maybe now you wish you kept holding your funds, Bitcoin price multiplied many times the last 2 years.
olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

For me, I keep on investing my earned coins plus I buy some as well. Because it always surpasses our expected price, Bitcoin price is always increasing at a uncontrollable rate. I will not regret it because I'm sure Bitcoin will bring you high profits in the future. The more you buy a bitcoin, the more income you'll get. I'm positive that bitcoin will increase its value in near future.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:42:28 PM

I wonder what opinion of the one who wrote in October 2015 that buying bitcoin was the worst decision in his life? Since at the moment he has the status of a hero, I think that he did not leave the crypto currency and long ago changed his mind, calling bitcoin fraud. Just do not understand why he did not delete this topic. If he then did not sell the purchased bitcoins, now he probably has a good profit.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:45:04 PM

Have you considered doubling down and bitcoin cost averaging your position? You said you're down 50%, you could lower that percentage by buying bitcoin now at the 50% discount. Here's some math to help you think it through...

Hypothetical Initial Purchase: 2 bitcoins at $500 each (since you said you're down 50% right now).

Additional Purchase Option 1): Buy 2 more bitcoins at $245, total cost of your position of 4 bitcoins is $1490 and your total cost per 'coin drops to $372.50.

Additional Purchase Option 2): Buy 4 more bitcoins at $245, total cost of your position of 6 bitcoins is $1980 and your total cost per 'coin drops to $330.

Additional Purchase Option 3): Buy 10 more bitcoins at $245, total cost of your position of 12 bitcoins is $3450 and your total cost per 'coin drops to $287.50.

The real question is - do you think bitcoin will go up in value in the future? If so, you should "double down" and drop your cost to a level that you can break even on faster.

Yeah this is a profissionel idea...but the qeustion without answer is if the bitcoin will rise in the future...the answer of this qeustion is the desisive in this strategy
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:54:10 PM

When you start loosing faith on bitcoin you might feel that buying bitcoin was a worst decisions. Think positively. Nothing bad happened over bitcoin eco system. Now you get a chance to triple your bitcoins with the same amount. You will get a better average price finally. Hold your bitcoin. There is a bright future ahead  for you. Good luck.
I agree with you, it all depends on their way of thinking and if their way of thinking is negative with bitcoin they will get the losses because of mistakes when they buy or sell at the wrong time .. try always think psitif with bitocin because in every decision will always think smart to make a profit by taking action at the right time .. because I think bitcoin is always profitable if we think smart ..
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:54:53 PM

I am sorry you feel that way. My advice would be to double down or just hold what you have and wait it out.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:01:11 PM

How many of you can admit that buying Bitcoin was a worst decision of your life? I can. I'm approximately -50% in fiat funds now.
Sooner or later some type of bank chain or coin will come and gain mass adoption - while bitcoin still remaining a geek coin
to buy weed.
I know this forum is more like a cult than a information channel what comes to honest opinions but I know there's others
on this forum who feel the same, almost all of us. Don't let your cult believer ego come in the way.

Before I stepped on this industry, I accepted every risk and consequences that will happen to my life. And life is never perfect. But still, we are humans and our first instinct is to adapt in order to survive. I personally, will never regret joining the market for cryptocurrency. In every trade, investment or even every bounty campaign, we have the opportunity to grow. There are setbacks but for me, it is not a reason to quit.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:10:04 PM

Bad for you that you came to the market in a bad moment. Maybe now you wish you kept holding your funds, Bitcoin price multiplied many times the last 2 years.
I dont really believe that buying bitcoin was a worst decision to do, for me bitcoin is the best crypto and i know that bitcoin is can really help us to grow our money , and if we keep trusting on bitcoin i am sure bitcoin will help us to be profitable.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:13:11 PM

I do not at all feel buying bitcoin is a bad decision in my life. just by buying bitcoin for me is a brilliant decision because thanks to bitcoin I can change my life
For me, buying bitcoin was the best decision I've made and it will never be considered as a worst; because through Bitcoin, my way of life changed. I have gained profits and it keeps supporting me financially.

Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:20:53 PM

How many of you can admit that buying Bitcoin was a worst decision of your life? I can. I'm approximately -50% in fiat funds now.
Sooner or later some type of bank chain or coin will come and gain mass adoption - while bitcoin still remaining a geek coin
to buy weed.
I know this forum is more like a cult than a information channel what comes to honest opinions but I know there's others
on this forum who feel the same, almost all of us. Don't let your cult believer ego come in the way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: