Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ETHEREUM] [POOL] eth.pp.ua - The Ethereum stable transparent mining pool  (Read 18462 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
grizscom (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 06:16:43 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 11:44:58 AM by grizscom

We invite you to test our service:
the pool communuty mining of Ethereum http://eth.pp.ua/
No registration, full anonymous and transparent.

The system of payments: PROP, fee of 0.5%, automatic payments once a day from 0.1eth

Address connection: ethminer -G -F http://pool.eth.pp.ua/?miner=[HASHRATE IN MHASH] @ [ADDRESS] @ [OPTIONAL RIG NAME]

First FAQ:
if [HASHRATE IN MHASH] at the same rig appends .1 or one more than / less than that would not be lost in the statistics.

Welcome, we are glad to cooperate.

http://ethereumpool.co/ - Stable, fair & transparent Ethereum mining pool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grizscom (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 06:35:12 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 06:58:22 AM by grizscom

Some updates:
 - Pool fee reduced to 0.5%
 - Withdraw from 0.1Eth
 - Fixed workers stats issue
 - Move to short new domain eth.pp.ua

Miners are welcome!

grizscom (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 09:35:16 PM

UPD:
- modified pool stastistic page, now for more info
https://eth.pp.ua/stats/

grizscom (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 11:16:24 AM

UPD:
- withdraw is twice at day

grizscom (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 05:25:11 PM

Update:
- improved detailed stats of round revenue at stats page
- removed failed shares from average luck calculation at stats page
- switched to PPLNS/Time Prop with 8 minutes interval

Any comments are welcome and welcome to miners.
Let's decentralized network.

grizscom (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 05:50:46 AM

We are glad to announce that the alpha testing stage of EtherProxy have passed successfully.

Go to the beta stage.

Thank to the author of EtherProxy for his work.

Updated win x64 version: http://eth.pp.ua/ether-proxy.zip

Wishes and comments is welcomed.

grizscom (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 11:06:37 AM

Ether-Proxy Updates to 0.4.3,
our patched version (the author is not quite correct sends submitHashrate).
http://eth.pp.ua/ether-proxy.tar.7z

Updated, compiled Win7 x64 version at the same address http://eth.pp.ua/ether-proxy.zip

bobben2

Activity: 279
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:20:38 PM

Hello
I am trying to connect to your pool, but get the following error message:

PENCL]:Found suitable OpenCL device [Tahit ] with 3106930688 bytes of GPU memory
  ✘  15:09:51|ethminer  Failed to submit hashrate.
  ✘  15:09:51|ethminer  Dynamic exception type: jsonrpc::JsonRpcException
std::exception::what: Exception -32700 : JSON_PARSE_ERROR: The JSON-Object is not JSON-Valid:  Database Error

Command line:
ethminer -F http://pool.eth.pp.ua/?miner=20@0x2e13f3b4b2976087c7f58ada9af378c5bebed977@rig4 -G --opencl-device 0

ethminer --version
ethminer version 1.0.0
Build: Linux/g++/int/Release

It works fine on other pools.

Fellow miners, get your thens and thans in order and help other forum readers understand what you are writing. Remember the grammar basics:  B larger THAN A (comparator operator). If something THEN ....
andreynk

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:34:15 AM

where is pool located?
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:09:30 PM

I'm getting way less then advertised last few days there a special reason for that?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
ammi84

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:28:30 PM

I'm getting way less then advertised last few days there a special reason for that?

mmh i see the same

0.5 per day announced but i think i can only do a little bit more than 0..25~0.3 ...
Truth855

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:15:17 PM

Hapoд cyщecтвyeт зaпycк c видюxoй c 1ГБ? вpoдe пoкaпaшилcя в нeтe пишyт кaк тo мoжнo paзбить ДAГ
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:33:32 PM

mmh i see the same

0.5 per day announced but i think i can only do a little bit more than 0..25~0.3 ...

It was a lot better few days ago they where paying what their calculator shows now way way less.
Avoid this pool like the plague until its fixed.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
ammi84

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:11:50 PM

mmh i see the same

It was a lot better few days ago they where paying what their calculator shows now way way less.
Avoid this pool like the plague until its fixed.

ok
switched my rig to https://eth.suprnova.cc
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 01:38:40 PM

not many posts here, people and admins here are busy with altcoin scam and seems there is less interest in such nice projects like this one if it's open source and not an hyper investment plan Smiley

I take my time to write something positive about this pool as it is my favourite for eth.

Was testing this pool, now using this pool. There are not many eth pools outside. I like this one more than suprnova or any other eth pool.

Knowing about glitches that every pool has, this one works very nice since beginn, @dev I am impressed Smiley.

I do not want to talk bad about some great services like nicehash or suprnova, but compared to these 2, with eth I will stay with this pool.

Nicehash still did not exchange coins which I could have traded up and down multiple times before they pay out. Here is time a factor that wins.

Suprnova did not show me correct hashrate and my miners were crashing mining on suprnova, last time I checked, no crashes but still wrong hashrate.

Thx for such a nice pool.
boki15

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 01:53:29 PM

Maybe you could add following for eth miner:

Some can't start miner with all gpu's at the same time, only 1 rig. For some the reason are drivers for others their HW, however, there are users with more than 1 GPU's and can mine only with 1.

Here is an workaround for those who do not want to reinstall system or drivers or just never changing an working system:
(this is for windows, I did not experience anybody on linux with same troubles)

Problem Description:
Problem is that DAG file is locked and if you have one instance, then it locks DAG file and another ethminer under same user can't be started as it tries to access locked file saying no permission.

Workaround:
1. create one user per rig (start->run->control userpasswords2)
2. create *.bat/*.cmd where you use "runas" command to run it with another user.
3. If you have same GPU's, there is no need for every user to create a new one. Copy %appdata%\..\Local\Ethash to %appdata% of your miner users
4. Start these batches (or add to windows autostart)

However, reinstalling OS and clean drivers solves this problem and works like it was wanted.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:08:44 AM

Maybe you could add following for eth miner:

Some can't start miner with all gpu's at the same time, only 1 rig. For some the reason are drivers for others their HW, however, there are users with more than 1 GPU's and can mine only with 1.

Here is an workaround for those who do not want to reinstall system or drivers or just never changing an working system:
(this is for windows, I did not experience anybody on linux with same troubles)

Problem Description:
Problem is that DAG file is locked and if you have one instance, then it locks DAG file and another ethminer under same user can't be started as it tries to access locked file saying no permission.

Workaround:
1. create one user per rig (start->run->control userpasswords2)
2. create *.bat/*.cmd where you use "runas" command to run it with another user.
3. If you have same GPU's, there is no need for every user to create a new one. Copy %appdata%\..\Local\Ethash to %appdata% of your miner users
4. Start these batches (or add to windows autostart)

However, reinstalling OS and clean drivers solves this problem and works like it was wanted.

That doesn't explain why about a week ago my and some other users payouts dropped by 30-50% overnight when I was still getting the same as before on supernova and other pools.
Before that happend i really liked this pool and the way its setup as well but a close to 50% drop in earnings not so much.

boki15

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:32:45 PM

No it does not explain this in specific. Suprnova had never issues? Suprnova was never offline?

How many really miss coins? Everybody? I am not missing anything and every payout was correct and transparent. Can you show me tx that shows in any way that this pool took your coins? This would change everything, but until now I see only assumption.

Do you remember TMB (TradeMyBit)? Had issues too, as well as their next creation mmr and nicehash. Every pool has issues from time to time.

The point is, I did not comment on your problem, I shared my experience and not for the reason to tell you that you are wrong. Can we see these missing coins on blockchain? Did they mine more then they payout?

Maybe there was another bug, I can only state that I am receiving here partially more than statistics tell me. Maybe nobody took your coins Smiley? May I ask how much ETH did you loose in this 1 day period?

@grizscom
Пoчeмy тyт нa aнглийcкoм, вeздe пo pyccки пишитe?
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:05:18 PM

No it does not explain this in specific. Suprnova had never issues? Suprnova was never offline?

How many really miss coins? Everybody? I am not missing anything and every payout was correct and transparent. Can you show me tx that shows in any way that this pool took your coins? This would change everything, but until now I see only assumption.

Do you remember TMB (TradeMyBit)? Had issues too, as well as their next creation mmr and nicehash. Every pool has issues from time to time.

The point is, I did not comment on your problem, I shared my experience and not for the reason to tell you that you are wrong. Can we see these missing coins on blockchain? Did they mine more then they payout?

Maybe there was another bug, I can only state that I am receiving here partially more than statistics tell me. Maybe nobody took your coins Smiley? May I ask how much ETH did you loose in this 1 day period?

@grizscom
Пoчeмy тyт нa aнглийcкoм, вeздe пo pyccки пишитe?

If they had Issues they should have posted.
It wasn't one day it was over 2 days it was around a 50% drop when I switched to another pool I was back to normal earnings.

boki15

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:20:26 PM

Every time I look at statistics, it is correct.

This is just for fun, calculation based on luck percentage that has been shown and in the moment I looked into it, it was very exact:

I take some address, let's say not in tops neither the lowest, here we can clearly 88Mhs:
https://ethereumpool.co/stats/miner/index.php?address=0xc62053d585e00500b6db3137eee8a9cc210183a3

I can see that todays payout was 1.19784 and 1.17105 which is in sum 2.36889
Looking at current average % of luck, it shows 116.7, let's make an simple calculation for the numbers above. It shows that these 88Mh should make 2.040245 where 2.36889/2.040245=1,161081144666449

Let's continue, adding 0,5% fee and the result is:
116.1081144666449 + 0,5% = 116,6886550389781

116,6886550389781 rounded is exactly 116,7.

Statistics on main page show 116,7 luck. Numbers are correct. Pick any other address and check it, I did check only this one, have no time for more Smiley.

Doing calculation for other statistic values shows that values are correct. If someone still claims that he lost coins, please post your txid's and we all can look together into it, the one I've choosen fits very exact.

If something is not working, I would like to know it too Smiley, but before giving advice to people to keep away like a plague maybe we could look together into.

All values based on current values at the time of creation of this post.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:33:40 PM

Every time I look at statistics, it is correct.

This is just for fun, calculation based on luck percentage that has been shown and in the moment I looked into it, it was very exact:

I take some address, let's say not in tops neither the lowest, here we can clearly 88Mhs:
https://ethereumpool.co/stats/miner/index.php?address=0xc62053d585e00500b6db3137eee8a9cc210183a3

I can see that todays payout was 1.19784 and 1.17105 which is in sum 2.36889
Looking at current average % of luck, it shows 116.7, let's make an simple calculation for the numbers above. It shows that these 88Mh should make 2.040245 where 2.36889/2.040245=1,161081144666449

Let's continue, adding 0,5% fee and the result is:
116.1081144666449 + 0,5% = 116,6886550389781

116,6886550389781 rounded is exactly 116,7.

Statistics on main page show 116,7 luck. Numbers are correct. Pick any other address and check it, I did check only this one, have no time for more Smiley.

Doing calculation for other statistic values shows that values are correct. If someone still claims that he lost coins, please post your txid's and we all can look together into it, the one I've choosen fits very exact.

If something is not working, I would like to know it too Smiley, but before giving advice to people to keep away like a plague maybe we could look together into.

All values based on current values at the time of creation of this post.

I'm not running a pool nor do I have any association with one or any benefit from people avoiding this pool.
I assumed something might have been wrong on my end the first day so I left them on for another day but when I saw others post the same I drew my conclusion and posted here as a warning.(this was over a week ago)
Things might be back to normal now I don't know I havent gone back.

boki15

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:42:42 PM

No, it's ok, I was not arguing and people should write whenever something appears to be wrong. For crypto Smiley, you were even polite. I hope not many lost this time and I am also in no way involved into this pool, I saw coding and how pool works and was pretty impressed. If there were glitches, I assume that they are gone as I couldn't experience them. Hope for everybody to be more lucky in next days as ETH will rise more and this pool looks like if it is going to stay if not smashed by someone Smiley.
soupapinto

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:32:08 AM

hello, is there something wrong with the pool tonight? the hasrate graph shows the miner all night, but payout was 20% of what I was expecting. thanks you.
grizscom (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 01:37:14 PM

Hello
Sorry for problems.

The pool has moving to new HW.

Lost a few rounds is payouts manually in PROP formula.
It is all ok now.
Maintenance is over.
Thanks for understanding.

soupapinto

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:34:03 PM

Hello
Sorry for problems.

The pool has moving to new HW.

Lost a few rounds is payouts manually in PROP formula.
It is all ok now.
Maintenance is over.

I'm sorry are we getting the payouts manually or are those rounds lost? only started recently but great pool so far, even if we lose some rounds Smiley
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 10:18:00 PM

Question regarding pool. What port is pool running on as  I would like to use proxy  and different miner to mine on pool

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:40:32 PM

I now have 0.92+ ETH in account for mining on pool and not been paid since the 15th March when will payouts continue?

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Gren

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:34:57 AM

I am in the same situation as the previous poster, I read your thread on ethereum.org forum about adjusting payouts to 1 ether because of problems with poloniex wallets, so i have been patient, but according to your pool i am owed 1.29 eth and i have yet to get a payment

Whats going on? What is the new minimum for payments now?
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:33:44 PM

Well if they do that then am mining till 1ETH and cashing out. People shoudent cash out to exchange sites directly causes nothing but hassle just use normal wallet and be fine. Way was before was perfect.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:33:56 PM

Now have 1.00965 ETh n account time to leave it if pays then am out of this pool for good due to the fact of 1ETH min

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1436

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:13:30 PM

So the minimum payout is no longer at 0.1? Having that of a low amount at only once a day was kinda pointless.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:01:26 PM

So the minimum payout is no longer at 0.1? Having that of a low amount at only once a day was kinda pointless.

Correct I got an email off support advising that min payment is 1ETH and have since reached that and got payment. This will be my final mining on here as moved elsewhere that does smaller payments and multiple payments per day. Maybe if this pool reinstated smaller payments I would be back. Until then or I compare I might come back but so far other pool seems more responsive.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
slavserver

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 01:35:12 AM

Correct I got an email off support advising that min payment is 1ETH and have since reached that and got payment. This will be my final mining on here as moved elsewhere that does smaller payments and multiple payments per day. Maybe if this pool reinstated smaller payments I would be back. Until then or I compare I might come back but so far other pool seems more responsive.

Dear users. minimum payout threshold is unfortunately - a necessary measure. We wrote the news that most miners used purses ethereum Exchange POLONIEX / ... This market about a month ago to set a limit for the deposit of 1 ethereum. It's not our fault, we ourselves would like to return to the minimum thresholds for payments, but at the moment it is not yet possible Sad
dodadoo

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:11:59 PM

I tested Today and works very Good !!!

Thanks ..
slavserver

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 08:17:42 PM

sumptuously
grizscom (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 06:10:26 AM

Hi miners!
Our server was under a massive DDoS attack.
Flood attacker masquerading as usual miner, using engine vulnerability.
It was a very difficult day, but our team has developed a solution.
The pool is operating normally right now.
Sorry for any inconvenience
If someone has a problem with connection,
Please contact to support (at) ethereumpool.co

PS Come back miners!
Welcome

grizscom (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 03:05:39 PM

POOL's UPDATE:
- returns the threshold of payment with 0.1 ETH by popular demand miners

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:27:31 AM

why does it say

Error: Transaction '**' not found! ?

when I click on the link you provide on the website ?
I also havent received the payment from serveral hours ago whats going on here?

I decided to give you guys another try but after a little over a day this happens Again whats going on when do I get my payment?

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:40:33 AM

thanks for the quick fix!

grizscom (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 11:53:49 AM

No, it is Thank you very much for quick reporting of problem. ))

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding,
the reason was a hung geth
All the money went into the wallets.

grizscom (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 05:42:01 AM

Hello

We have issue with payments system now,
our engineers already work on it
please wait.

grizscom (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 04:52:13 PM

Today, our servers were again under attack.
What caused the failure of the payment system.

The pool is operating normally is now.
All payments went to the miners.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

If someone were individual questions, please refer to the support e-mail.

alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 01:53:47 PM

Something going on with the pool today? Rigs are dropping off after running perfect for the last week.
grizscom (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 03:25:53 PM

It was a geth fail,
sorry for this,
some times it happened.

Pool runs at normal state now.

alienesb

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:27:13 PM

Something is amiss
grizscom (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 03:39:57 PM

Database stopped responding.
But we were mining at this time.

All is ok now.
Sorry for downtime.

ErectedLine

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:49:21 PM

We've got a failed deposit and just want to make sure everything is going to go through soon.

http://ethereumpool.co/stats/miner/index.php?address=0x8b98eB92CFe93cB038E63fA12C25bdA2e6f82df5
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:53:18 PM

Can I mine here using Claymore Dual Miner?

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
klbax381

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:45:00 PM

what about fork?
senya2k

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:25:45 AM

this pool not pays for uncles blocks
cheaters
cesurasean

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:06:13 AM

hasn't paid out in over 14+ hours today.
cesurasean

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:32:59 AM

hasnt paid out last payment today. transaction shows paid but its not showing on the blockchain.
cesurasean

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:35:20 PM

Payment not sent again, please fix!
cesurasean

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:33:10 AM

Last two payments did not broadcast to the blockchain. Please fix!
cesurasean

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:51:27 AM

Roll Eyes

last payout was processed, but the one before it still hasn't processed, eve though the one after has now.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xf6403e1c5598e67275a94ce2e32041cc338ab1fe733877e1de3ad3e9d17186dd

Please process this payment. If this is not fixed in next few hours, I will be joining another mining pool that is more stable. You may need to use a cronjob script or command to restart geth + database every so often, so this does not occur before payout, and geth is caught up.

i have also added Igor to skype to notify him if problems with mining happen.

-Sean
alienesb

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:13:08 AM

Payouts down significantly the past few days. Wtf is going on?
farsky

Activity: 2128
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:02:16 PM

Hello all.
Guys, want to try your pool. But he did not ping.

вceм пpивeт.
Пapни, xoтeл пoпpoбoвaть вaш пyл. Ho oн дaжe нe пингyeтcя.

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
adamvp

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:44:32 AM

Dear eth.pp.ua users: could you give your earnings/100mhs/24h in this pool?
I am looking for a better pool because now I get in my pools only 75-85% what I should have

Smokeyw

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 12:42:45 PM

this guy dont reply on mail either so leave this pool
Laviathon

Activity: 481
Merit: 264

BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 04:33:53 AM

Is there an ETA for the pool coming back up?

BCMonster.com BTC, KMD, ZEN, HUSH, RFox, ARRR, ACH, VRSC <cpu> -   /  Easy Live Dashboards   / Looking for Miners! Join our Discord
adamvp

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:34:29 AM

Is there an ETA for the pool coming back up?
IT seems to be back ? Wink
https://eth.pp.ua/stats/

avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:38:31 AM

Something wrong with your ssl cert.
MF_III

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:01:35 AM

Hello there,

I am mining in this pool about 2 days at 46-47 MH/s but the balance here showing less money than the estimated that i should have until now.

Here is my address: https://eth.pp.ua/stats/miner/index.php?address=0x5654B64bD8Af7D053aC7705955Da287a150A6eF1

Is anyone know why?

Thanks
adamvp

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:53:12 PM

Hello there,

I am mining in this pool about 2 days at 46-47 MH/s but the balance here showing less money than the estimated that i should have until now.

Here is my address: https://eth.pp.ua/stats/miner/index.php?address=0x5654B64bD8Af7D053aC7705955Da287a150A6eF1

Is anyone know why?

Thanks
Which calculator do you use?
Many calculators are using bad diff so it shows more than real earnings.
PS. Think about mining etc in etcpool.pl

rizoo

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:00:56 PM

I'm using this pool for a month, currently I'm having around 200MH/s but website statics is showing my monthly eth revenue around 1.3 which is way lower than what it was up to 3 days ago and what online calculators shows me it should be a bit more than 1.6 per month. Can anyone explain to me what is going on ?
maxaffey

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:56:42 PM

Can you please pay my ethereum manually to my address: 0x832b70A34f4Cce00beBd9a0514aa2E93b5DAd18e

because I do not have any transactions from you till 15 august

Thanks
meccaflare0

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:23:16 AM

Can I get my unpaid balance sent 0x5ec911DAc0D978Ebf547717B778eaaADf61E4746
Thank you
Cryptshaman

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:16:33 AM

Hi, Please do a manual payout for: 0x7c195f33c2b568C432a7105bBdf1512dAd60a64c
Thanks Smiley
bigGG

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:12:10 PM

Hi, Please do a manual payout for: 0x6909a0736c360aa5b7ad75678273f7b82c812d8b

Thanks.

ST_section31

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:45:41 AM

Hi, Please do a manual payout as well for: 0x76a4f19Cd0c6D0156d87cfFfDAC6cD3172cE4388
Thanks.
ignch

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:13:30 PM

Could you please process a manual payout for 0x44a7709d896dc619391423b902a9570b9f3ba90d?
Thanks in advance!

I haven't seen a transaction from you for quite a long time.
teleconline

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:41:06 PM

Hi,
My account at ethereumpool.com is blocked since October the 21th.
Please can you break it free?
I even have 418 shares unprocessed.
regards,
address=0x9bcE1dFDbD875B4c211C32dfD13882e19DCa16e2

sso

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:15:03 AM

Can you do a manual payout to 0x586fE3e1d92bA4015744E4BAB8CcE384dD73a63E

thanks in advance
kulas9

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:04:37 AM

Can I request manual payment for 0x6cd3a4997e81bd2fa15bc6bafc24dd4ff8eb9c5a?
Thanks!
rick0502

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:03:06 PM

does this pool always take a long time to update your current eth? is this normal for all pools?
adamvp

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:20:49 AM

does this pool always take a long time to update your current eth? is this normal for all pools?

I think it's depend how pool big is and what payout scheme is set.
In most popular PPLNS your balance update only when pool find a block  and if pool hashrate is low it take a very long time to hit the block, so updates are very infrequent.

Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:28:00 AM

Can I mine here using Claymore Dual Miner?

I would like to know that too.

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
rick0502

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:23:07 PM

i would like to request a manual payout for 0x53145E2B9170EA1CCE568c09b61fF981cDF46aA1

thanks
ethminer53703

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:13:12 PM

Could I please get a manual payout to 0x6Fc36Ee4f06ED442d4CEE5E7772fa7aF4E886aB5

Thanks.
maximoes

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:07:51 PM

Could I please get a manual payout to 0xb5cfc0009300b61a430d6c542d2fc1fc2935e677

Thank you
Dr.Mace

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:11:26 AM

Hi,

I am requesting a manual payout for 0xde6e7690b01957a4f1c384dbaad20f3e74fa64b5
Sorry to inform I'll be leaving the service, if possible, please notify me when the transaction is made.

Best Regards
xxcombat

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:16:11 AM

Could I please get a manual payout to 0x740a0124e0D450637e1f6db3Eb42e3729c993Fa7

Thanks.
PicoPala

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:06:04 PM

Hi,

Is there any issue with the pool? It seems the web isnt working properly, at least not showing updated stats..
Monzsta

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:07:03 AM

I would like a manual payout to 0x61EeDB92e8E46D32903442979239f76374E26757

I can't see if I have a balance with you.

Thank you!
omegarojo

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:15:49 PM

Can I please get a manual payment for:

0x79F9BDfc0b9aB1839A288d72f56ad08D4A7066E3
piotrcgy

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:02:09 PM

Can i get a manual payout to : 0xD961110cBcB288D9f9CDBf27417A7e2F1e1F1487

thanks
twormtwo

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:12:14 PM

Could I get a manual payout to 0x87512333c657decDE6A71dc9E146CE8eca051a54?  Thanks!
cryptoastro

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:00:34 AM

Hi, could I ask get a manual payout to:0x26E7F1AEb595370778Afbf2361D54254c9cB713E

Thank you in advance
PicoPala

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:08:58 PM

Hello,

I would like to request a manual payout to 0xd896c6f02d1554dc4d94f878aac8a096d4df5013

Thanks.
treblereel

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:00:48 PM

Hello,

I would like to request a manual payout to 0x47d1e7d21910c0758cb1ef693e85c265056a7b12

Thanks.
Dr.Mace

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:00:49 PM

Could I please get manual payout for 0xde6e7690b01957a4f1c384dbaad20f3e74fa64b5

Thank you!!!
hubszy

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:44:45 PM

Hi, could you send manual payment for 0xcb1a6f38a0e3ffe5efcf63473dfbd3d315368d0c.

Thanks!
treblereel

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:16:12 PM

does anyone got a payout or we just posting .... Smiley
omegarojo

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:10:38 AM

does anyone got a payout or we just posting .... Smiley

they paid me but not what corresponded from 4 days to 500Mhs, just 0.16eth ....mmmm
sawdsm

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:28:17 AM

Hello,
Could I get a manual payout to 0xAE762840e53A440858104200c5f10157F5724B1e please?
Thanks
azaSilaS

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:27:19 AM

Hi,

May I ask a manual payout for 0xb770dD55976331A5a276bcf7837aACeFBb5d18f1

Thnx
SilaS
Graf_Euler

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:00:33 PM

Hi,

I also like to request a manual payout for 0x1d1edae855a53a8b930f344aea608b92a52091e6

Thank you very much!
 Graf_Euler
niocpred

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:44:15 PM

Hi, can I get a manual payout on 0x5ba00ef80c506acd6def02b54d93d28715bb1e00 ?

Thanks!
annyamity

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:02:59 PM

Hello!

Could I please get manual payout for 0x0DE7Ae65B18A79b2ed333B934fc6302F14cd5b13

Thank you!
raptor_xxl

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

Hello!

Could I please get manual payout for 0x156baec4C2072de048b74FEBc6E95486028540f2

Thank you!
Mln3R

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:48:50 PM

Hello!

Can I please get manual payout for 0x9f2fa59b090cb849c50d085b8b8a6714876dc454

Thank you!
Kind regards. Smiley
benjmcarr

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:27:41 PM

Hi there!

Can I please get a manual payout for 0x90C664c849C377c91503F70a39Be51D3034A2dBA

Cheers! Smiley
Conontheminer

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

Can I mine using EthOS on this pool?
Conontheminer

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:57:35 PM

Does anyone monitor this pool? I have tried to contact the operators several times via their "support" email address but have got no response and they do not seem active on these forums either.
I want to switch my rigs over to EthOS as it is a much easier system to run and maintain, if I am unable to use this with this pool then I will be switching to another pool.  A response from the pool operators would be appreciated, even if it is to say that its not possible...
cryptoastro

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:51:26 PM

Does anyone monitor this pool? I have tried to contact the operators several times via their "support" email address but have got no response and they do not seem active on these forums either.
I want to switch my rigs over to EthOS as it is a much easier system to run and maintain, if I am unable to use this with this pool then I will be switching to another pool.  A response from the pool operators would be appreciated, even if it is to say that its not possible...

That is a good question. If you check out the ethOS stats (http://ethosdistro.com/versions/), you can see the list of pools have their rigs on. A quick search for this particular pool did not retreive a result, which may not mean that it is not compatible with ethOS but may mean people just don't mine on it. I personally use linux so can't provide any further feedback on the workings of ethOS!

Hope you find something.
Conontheminer

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

Thanks this is interesting, I have tried to mine however cannot figure out the correct config file settings for EthOS.  This pool doesnt show the stratum port and I cant figure out how to put the syntax of my address to include the worker name and stated hashrate required. I will keep digging thanks
Conontheminer

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:33:43 PM

Can you please execute a manual payout to 0xBF61300cf0eB695AEbEe7459801BFff1cdB53F52

Thank you
antaur

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:43:04 PM

Hello

What 's happen to the pool ??

last block was mined: 13 days 22:19:40 ago

Any problems?

gdw11212

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:40:27 AM

Hi, we would like to stop mining, could you please pay out our 0.053 ETH (of course, decreased with the 1% fee of the minimum 0.1 ETH) ?

0X32419DDFF7F8C8D350A08CA8EBD43F523C6F4883

Thank you
royarisse

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

Requesting manual payout for: 0x47e83BafFbc118393C082B7D4A62130b0480BB11
Thanks in advance!
cudido

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:46:49 AM

I request that the payment be fixed.

Angry Angry Angry
I have not received a payment, the transaction is non-existent:

In my dashboard:

Transaction detail:

My ETH address: 0xf9D1B146008B9C15a676B0E16FD9F0C3915aCFca

xCryptoCx

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:43:04 PM

Hi. Seems like You had to wait little bit to confirm transaction. Been in similar position.
Ericchi

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:45:19 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 01:29:14 PM by Ericchi

I want to request a manual payout for: 0x7Da06070148e78A85039C9F7Acf872f3230aDDA4
Thank you!

Edit: Thank you for answering me via email and for the payout!
cudido

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:48:43 AM

I request that the payment be fixed.

Angry Angry Angry
I have not received a payment, the transaction is non-existent:

My ETH address: 0xf9D1B146008B9C15a676B0E16FD9F0C3915aCFca

Another payment non-existent:

Transaction: 0x2aa250508569f7e74d981fb682eb7ffcad16fa8b7a6782da76f3b8c6d0c26de1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]