Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:01:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recybits (ads site) - Looking for Bitcoin Partner  (Read 1118 times)
recybits (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 02:46:53 PM

RECYBITS.COM

I need a partner who is interested in building this bitcoin related website.

Recybits.com is a listing site for used bitcoin and other cryptocurrency equipments, world wide.
I want to create the best place to list your bitcoin related products online. On a safe platform, and that reward the people who
post ads.

Idea: An user (A1) post an ad where he's selling an antminer, when he created his account, his account got linked to his bitcoin wallet. When the ad is completed and posted it, he get a pop-up where he can share his ad on a social media page, when he does that (A1) will receive an amount of bitcoin in his wallet.
The bitcoin received in (A1) wallet, is gained from ads.
The more users results in more listing which result in more shares, results in more ads.
More listing results in more users.

This is all early stage.
I builded the website, but still need to finish idea i have. but figured it out it will be more faster and better with some more hands.

If you want to contact me let me know

www.recybits.com

any questions or feed back are welcome!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:25:27 PM

All that i can clearly say that i understand about this your beautiful idea is that it is a classified ads website that pays people for listing their product or services.
It is very good, i will give it a shot.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:18:24 AM

I like the website design, well in first time i see this thread, i guess this is exchange traffic ads. but this is cryptocurrency marketplace for me.

How it works for trade some stuff? it's use an escrow/use 3rd-party to confirm?
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:27:59 AM

So basically, if someone post an ad here and then share it in the social media, the perskn will be rewarded with a certain amount of coins. Am I right? This is a very nice concept btw.
recybits (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 12:50:57 PM

avatar_kiyoshi: Thanks. Right now it does not use anything. To make this a safe marketplace to trade I will have to verify accounts, and verify trades. How? I don't know yet. Maybe you could help me figure it out, but the idea you came up with is good, and a necessity.

Jacee: You're right, the concept is to reward the people who will use the site to post ads and share it through social media.

Right now im thinking of limiting ads per bitcoin wallet to 5-10 ads, at the time, I see the ads last for  30-90 days. (dont know yet).
I also think, ads will be on the sidebar of every listing.
I also think if you want to get sellers contact info or use the contact box, you will have to see an ad. I also think if you want to se more than one image (gallery) of the product listed, you have to watch an ad.
(Not sign up with email or any thing).

Remember I want to keep this clean and simple.

I still looking for partners to help go all the way through with the idea. It still need a lot of programing.

The future, will be to created similiar sites, in different categories. As I asume the used cryptocurrency market is limited users and products.

Looking forward to more feed and questions.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 02:15:59 PM

I still looking for partners to help go all the way through with the idea. It still need a lot of programing.
Since you had gone this far, what other role(s) do you have for partners.

recybits (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 02:48:08 PM

I need a Pr Manager/Social Media Manager and I need a programmer who can help programming and integrating, the reward system, and limit users to post and generally the functionality behind it. I need someone who can set up ads on the site.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 03:02:48 PM

I need a Pr Manager/Social Media Manager and I need a programmer who can help programming and integrating, the reward system, and limit users to post and generally the functionality behind it. I need someone who can set up ads on the site.

You could post in the service sextion that you are looking for potential partner about this project, also there are liats of pwople who offer programming jobs in there. That could be helpful so check that out. Wink
alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:08:34 PM

You could post in the service sextion that you are looking for potential partner about this project, also there are liats of pwople who offer programming jobs in there. That could be helpful so check that out. Wink
I am happy to see what i have passion in doing in your list and that is the Pr Manager/Social Media Manager, do contact me for further discussions about this.
Thank you in advance.

Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:15:28 PM

avatar_kiyoshi: Thanks. Right now it does not use anything. To make this a safe marketplace to trade I will have to verify accounts, and verify trades. How? I don't know yet. Maybe you could help me figure it out, but the idea you came up with is good, and a necessity.
*snip*

Use an escrow service, you should hire a professional escrow, here the list: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0
use an escrow is the important thing for make a trade, it's can people safe to use your site.
recybits (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 09:22:53 AM

thanks for the info, i really think its a great idea. I will look into it!
recybits (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 07:10:26 PM

I am happy to see what i have passion in doing in your list and that is the Pr Manager/Social Media Manager, do contact me for further discussions about this.
Thank you in advance.

I send you a pm yesterday. I found a programmer, so good news. Any help or ideas are still welcome
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: