Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:05:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $10,000usd/btc or bust  (Read 4134 times)
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:13:40 AM

10k is possible even 40k per coin, but it depends on market depth, widespread adoption, ubiquity of acceptance. If btc had 10% of visa's market share... Sure each one would be worth thousands.
Unfortunately we are nowhere near that and it doesn't look like we will any time soon.
There just aren't any real world use cases where btc has proven better than cc. Except the illegal stuff, and we all know illegal activity is unsustainable.
If you could pay your rent, bills, groceries in btc, be paid in btc and survive using only Bitcoin as easy as you can with cash then we might be getting somewhere. And I don't mean use Bitcoin to buy hurt cards or go through some other 3rd party. When everyone everywhere accepts Bitcoin the same as they accept other payment methods we will see tens of thousands valuation. Until then it is only going to be speculation and arguments

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 10:05:04 AM

$10k is possible in 10 years when bitcoin is widly adopted. You can buy anyting with bitcoin at that time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Sorasliya

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:57:25 AM

If the price is not at $10k in 10 years, it means the experiment with bitcoin has failed. So the price will be 0.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:16:15 PM

Well I am not that old Bitcoiner but yes that is the dream but is just a huge dream. I am happy with 1000 dollar is just a lot of money.
That only will hapen 20- 30 years in my opinion.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:44:06 PM

Did everyone forget the dream?? I keep hearing people talk about $250---$270---$300---$500.. fuck that! We've crushed those numbers before. It's pretty sad we've come so low, but you guys need to remember the dream of $10k/btc. If that dream isn't realized then btc has failed as far as I'm concerned

Well I think no one have forgoten about reaching 10K is just a high number you need to be atleast realistic.

Ans yes we want that to happend but is also good that Bitcoin will increased. little by little. Maybe one day it will but for now this is Bitcoin price so yeah.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:51:00 PM

I'm still waiting for that day to come. Of course I want 1 btc to be worth 10.000usd

It won't happen over night though. Gotta have some patience with this.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:05:52 PM

I'm still waiting for that day to come. Of course I want 1 btc to be worth 10.000usd

some patience? you mean more like 10 or 15 years of patience. the price will definitely go up, but to reach $10,000 we'll need a lot more new money comming into bitcoin.
OrientA

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:08:51 PM

In order for bitcoin to be $10,000, we need bitcoin to be used by at least 1% of world population, or 70 million people. These people on average will have 0.2 bitcoins between them. So that is about $2,000 worth of bitcoin for each of them. This is not a big amount for those people.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:02:26 PM

If the price is not at $10k in 10 years, it means the experiment with bitcoin has failed. So the price will be 0.

It should be way higher than 10K if it's a success.. there's way too much money out there that could flock into the BTC ecosystem that would drive it absolutely nuts. Right now it's very small marketcap which means the price can go high really fast. When governments kill cash BTC will go to 100K+ per coin.
fantoos

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:06:02 PM

I think in maximum 5-10 years from now on we will see price for per Bitcoin to be minimum 10000 $ which will be fair and clear in my opinion.The dream is not over yet it is only a matter of time.That day will come soon to see it over 10k$.

USB-S

Activity: 574

In XEM we trust

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:14:07 PM

It should be way higher than 10K if it's a success.. there's way too much money out there that could flock into the BTC ecosystem that would drive it absolutely nuts. Right now it's very small marketcap which means the price can go high really fast. When governments kill cash BTC will go to 100K+ per coin.
Governments won't kill cash, because that's the only thing that makes governments work. However if people finally chose to give up cash, price per bitcoin would be not 100k per coin but at least 2mil per coin. I think there was a site where you could use % wise of gold and fiat and other reserves to calculate the value of bitcoin. If anyone has that site please post it below.

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
aciddude

Activity: 179
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 07:17:19 PM

I don't post much....my bet is basically betting on the big boys.

Just look at the amount of VC money is flowing into Bitcoin.

I haven't invested much....but, look how much they invested and look at the internet we have today.

FTC API + Block Explorer https://fsight.chain.tips
98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:36:06 PM

well that would be cool if this was possible though i dont think we will achieve such heights in at least next 10 years or so though that is just my opinion

shamati

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:07:40 PM

well that would be cool if this was possible though i dont think we will achieve such heights in at least next 10 years or so though that is just my opinion

Friend like this soon you will be very rich    $$$$

pissedoff

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:31:28 AM

We might reach $5000 per Bitcoin in around 5-10 years minimum but still who knows it might happen sooner.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:17:28 AM

We might reach $5000 per Bitcoin in around 5-10 years minimum but still who knows it might happen sooner.

We can see $2000 this year if the bitcoin is not split into two coins, the Core and the Classic. If there is split, then $20 for one of the coin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:41:51 AM

don't know why you would put the "dream" at an arbitrary "10k". why not 9329? or 10293?

IMO 10k is only the beginning. It tells us that cryptocurrencies are here to stay. I'm looking forward to 20k, 30k, 40k, 100k.
vannoux

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

sima aing sima maung, sora aing gelap ngampar

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:47:39 AM

We can see $2000 this year if the bitcoin is not split into two coins, the Core and the Classic. If there is split, then $20 for one of the coin.

Agree..
I think even when bitcoin have halving again, bitcoin prices will rise over $2000
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: