Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:22:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Secure BTC Market Coming Very Soon  (Read 3003 times)
OrcaTech (OP)

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 11:25:58 AM

The OrcaTech team is currently developing a revolutionary market with a 100% transaction guarantee.

This market will feature advanced automated systems which ensure automatic escrow through mathematics.

You will be able to sell anything on this website, or even exchange with full security and no trust will be needed.

We will be explaining more soon, let us know if you have any questions/concerns.

OrcaTech has proven itself in the tech industry and we are bringing our security skills to create a marketplace for YOU.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 11:31:12 AM

This website can be used to facilitate even private transactions to ensure safe tradin.

This sounds complex, and that's because it is. Although OrcaTech is a leading expert in security and we are going to make this happen to help BTC community.

We guarantee this will bring great improvements to the BTC value and transaction safety
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:36:29 PM

good news.. interested . how the ORCA system? the seller and the buyer free access? or need to sign up to the website?
OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:31:36 PM

good news.. interested . how the ORCA system? the seller and the buyer free access? or need to sign up to the website?

The system will be free to sign up for although there will be a small transaction fee for sellers only.

This is to ensure OrcaTech can continue safe operations of its services to provide a secure trading environment.
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 10:04:39 PM

very interesting. I would be interested in maybe talking about a partnership between my site and your future site
OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 10:37:27 PM

very interesting. I would be interested in maybe talking about a partnership between my site and your future site

Sure, the genesis of this market we are creating isn't to run a business but rather to create a trusted and reliable system in which bitcoin can be traded securely like normal transactions.

This will bring great value to the BTC community and BTC value as a whole.

The public acceptance of BTC will also increase.

starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 11:33:35 PM

Sure, the genesis of this market we are creating isn't to run a business but rather to create a trusted and reliable system in which bitcoin can be traded securely like normal transactions.

This will bring great value to the BTC community and BTC value as a whole.

The public acceptance of BTC will also increase.

Okay cool, shoot me a pm and we can talk. I look forward to helping and working with you.
bb2ebb

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 11:48:09 PM

100% transaction guarantee, and private transactions to ensure safe trading
it seems interesting to try  Undecided
Can I know your website link  Smiley
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:16:17 AM

Secure btc market sound very interesting to me, is it going to be like silk road market that was shot down?
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:31:20 AM

Secure btc market sound very interesting to me, is it going to be like silk road market that was shot down?

This isn't anything at all like silk road... silk road was to buy and sell drugs through a secure network on tor.

But, I'm not quite sure about what you mean that you can make "private" transactions. Do you mean "private" in where you talk to the buyer/seller through a private encrypted messaging system?  Because I don't think it would be possible to make any transactions with BTC to be "private".  Everything is listed directly on the blockchain and can be easily traced.

OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:02:49 AM

This isn't anything at all like silk road... silk road was to buy and sell drugs through a secure network on tor.

But, I'm not quite sure about what you mean that you can make "private" transactions. Do you mean "private" in where you talk to the buyer/seller through a private encrypted messaging system?  Because I don't think it would be possible to make any transactions with BTC to be "private".  Everything is listed directly on the blockchain and can be easily traced.

By private I mean non public item listings.

and yes this is not like the silk road this is for legitimate transactions.
OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:07:04 AM

Correct, this is going to be nothing like the silk road.

This will be a completely legal and legitimate operation for normal users.
bb2ebb

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:02:44 AM

so this a secrecy  Undecided
OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:38:39 AM

so this a secrecy  Undecided

What?

It will be like eBay for bitcoins, but with transaction guarantee due to the advanced systems my team is currently developing.

Although there will be the ability to use the website for one off transactions that you don't want to publicly list on the website such as to facilitate a safe 1 item transaction with someone you can't trust (which is every single person on the internet).
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:40:10 PM

Interesting, what the security features you have? for against the "hack attack".

What the means about "ensure automatic escrow through mathematics." use an escrow based on math Huh

And this market is only for trade bitcoin only, or related stuff which use bitcoin as payment?
OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:08:34 PM

Interesting, what the security features you have? for against the "hack attack".

What the means about "ensure automatic escrow through mathematics." use an escrow based on math Huh

And this market is only for trade bitcoin only, or related stuff which use bitcoin as payment?

It is for trading anything, using bitcoin.

This is not a currency exchange website, although you can exchange currency on it if you like.

Although all transactions through the website will be in BTC only.

For example if I sell microwaveable cups.

I can list microwaveable cups on this website and then people can purchase them with Bitcoins safely as there is a transaction guarantee.

It will be impossible to operate a scam within this system we are developing.

Financisto

Activity: 630
Merit: 767

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 04:10:54 AM

[...]
This market will feature advanced automated systems which ensure automatic escrow through mathematics.
[...]
Escrow through math? Is that even possible without a reasonable human arbitrator when negotiations get bad?

BitcoinTalk's ESCROW Providers: Ranking & BlacklistCompilation of (open-source) BRAINWALLET projectsBTC ⇆⚡⇄ BTCBTC aka BTC: 16MBvhaJoRBxW3Vk6apnvz3UYT9HAgraVS ⚡ PGP: 2680207AA9A1B69FE7A033D80DE0F221074384C4 ⚡ If you think freedom matters, please support the development of these privacy projects→DONATE some sats: TailsQubes OSWhonixVeraCryptPicocryptKryptorSimpleX Chat
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:31:48 AM

This is not a currency exchange website, although you can exchange currency on it if you like.

I can list microwaveable cups on this website and then people can purchase them with Bitcoins safely as there is a transaction guarantee.

I just don't seem to understand though, are you going to somehow implement a way to make some kind of way for bitcoins to operate like Paypal, so that if the seller doesn't send you the goods, then you get your bitcoins back or something of the sort?  I just don't see how any of this can be possible, since there would be so many factors involved.

OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 09:40:35 AM

I just don't seem to understand though, are you going to somehow implement a way to make some kind of way for bitcoins to operate like Paypal, so that if the seller doesn't send you the goods, then you get your bitcoins back or something of the sort?  I just don't see how any of this can be possible, since there would be so many factors involved.

Yes if the seller goods are not delivered you receive all your BTC back. Although it will be very different than PayPal

This is a complex system, but are going to make it work. And work well.
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:06:53 AM

How does it works? This is really interesting, I've never hear about this kind of thing before.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: