Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DGB DigiByte Qubit and Myriad-Groestl Suprnova Pools  (Read 9933 times)
bakuon

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:47:29 AM

Is there a forum for Suprnova's DGB Skein pool?

What's up with the dashboard for the Skein pool? I'm getting coins from it, but the dashboard just never seems to update or load any of the graphs, even if I leave it running for more than 24 hours, with several page refreshes...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Plumbus

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:49:39 PM

The reported hashrate in the pool dashboard is about half of my actual hashrate in ccminer. Is this just a reporting issue am I doing something wrong?
duk3n

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:53:54 PM

The reported hashrate in the pool dashboard is about half of my actual hashrate in ccminer. Is this just a reporting issue am I doing something wrong?

Use static diff. Somewhere between .03 up to .128 should work fine depemd on the graphic card. I suggest .1 for gtx 1070
Plumbus

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:04:28 PM

Use static diff. Somewhere between .03 up to .128 should work fine depemd on the graphic card. I suggest .1 for gtx 1070
Thanks, what about a rig with a 1080 and a 1070? Higher difficulty?
duk3n

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:09:11 PM

Thanks, what about a rig with a 1080 and a 1070? Higher difficulty?

.1 should be fine, run for few minutes , if is ok let it like that, if you have too many shares rise it , if are  less then 10 per minutes lower it down. Somewhere in between 20 30 shares per minute is good for the miner and also for the pool.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 08:51:09 PM

Is there a forum for Suprnova's DGB Skein pool?

What's up with the dashboard for the Skein pool? I'm getting coins from it, but the dashboard just never seems to update or load any of the graphs, even if I leave it running for more than 24 hours, with several page refreshes...

Dashboard is now fixed

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Vladeg

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:13:32 AM

What port I should use at dgbs.suprnova.cc?
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 09:30:13 AM

Vladeg

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:42:55 AM

And one more question. I can't put same wallet in different DGB pools. Is this bug?
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 11:43:25 AM

And one more question. I can't put same wallet in different DGB pools. Is this bug?

No, you need a new address for every pool, this is a security measure

ioglnx

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:34:50 AM

Hi Ocminer,

you should update the hint text about the algo at the mainpage.
It still shows qubit :-D Copycat issue I assume :-D

GTX 1080Ti rocks da house... seriously... this card is a beast³
Owning by now 18x GTX1080Ti :-D @serious love of efficiency
theguvner

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:47:11 AM

Hey guys,

I'm mining dgb-skein on a 980Ti so trying to set the difficulty to around 0.05 but even using the below string it seems VARDIFF is still running?

ccminer --algo=skein -o stratum+tcp://dgbs.suprnova.cc:5226 -u *********.********* -p d=0.05

Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to set the password in My Workers to the same "d=0.05" ?
JetstoBrazil

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:57:12 AM

connection to the myriad groestl pool keeps getting interrupted. was working fine for ages before today.. becoming a bit of a pain in the ass. Other pools work fine but i dont like other pools. Any way this can be fixed?
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 08:04:51 AM

connection to the myriad groestl pool keeps getting interrupted. was working fine for ages before today.. becoming a bit of a pain in the ass. Other pools work fine but i dont like other pools. Any way this can be fixed?

Should be fixed now !

JetstoBrazil

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:34:45 AM

Should be fixed now !

still getting disconnected Sad
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 08:38:06 AM

Should be fixed now !

Hmm just checked the logs and couldn't find any errors on https://dgbg.suprnova.cc ... :-( Whats the disconnect reason you have ? Can you access the pool still when you're disconnected ?

JetstoBrazil

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:47:41 AM

Should be fixed now !

Hmm just checked the logs and couldn't find any errors on https://dgbg.suprnova.cc ... :-( Whats the disconnect reason you have ? Can you access the pool still when you're disconnected ?
it does not give a reason. i can still access the pool yes.. it just drops the connection and reconnects pretty much right away but it resets the difficulty. 
ssnova

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:49:20 AM

Hey guys, I need some help.

I'm trying to get SGminer 5.6.1 (windows) to work with Digibyte Myriad-Groestl Suprnova Pool.

I created a bat file that I put into the SGminer folder and here's the contents of it:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
sgminer.exe -I 20 -g 4 -w 128 -k myriadcoin-groestl --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://dgbg.suprnova.cc:7978 -u worker.01 -p workerpw

However I get a few failure notices when I try to start it:

"
error: Clang front-end compilation failed!
Frontend phase failed compilation.
Error: Compiling CL to IR

Failed to init GPU thread 0, disabling device 0
Restarting the GPU from the menu will not fix this.
Re-check your configuration and try restarting.
"

Other notes:
I'm running 3 R9 Fury's and 1 Radeon Pro Duo with driver 16.32 on windows 7

ssnova

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:12:38 AM

Hey guys, I need some help.

I'm trying to get SGminer 5.6.1 (windows) to work with Digibyte Myriad-Groestl Suprnova Pool.

I created a bat file that I put into the SGminer folder and here's the contents of it:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
sgminer.exe -I 20 -g 4 -w 128 -k myriadcoin-groestl --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://dgbg.suprnova.cc:7978 -u worker.01 -p workerpw

However I get a few failure notices when I try to start it:

"
error: Clang front-end compilation failed!
Frontend phase failed compilation.
Error: Compiling CL to IR

Failed to init GPU thread 0, disabling device 0
Restarting the GPU from the menu will not fix this.
Re-check your configuration and try restarting.
"

Other notes:
I'm running 3 R9 Fury's and 1 Radeon Pro Duo with driver 16.32 on windows 7

Ok, through some trial and error I got pass this stage, however I'm still having issues, on suprnova it does not show a hash rating, nor is it getting any coins.

This is what my .bat files looks like now:

sgminer.exe -I 13 -w 128 -k myr-gr --no-submit-stale -o  stratum+tcp://dgbg.suprnova.cc:7978 -u worker.01 -p workerpw

This executes and runs, and everything as far as I can tell looks ok, but I'm not getting a hashrate on my pool(ran it for like 15 minutes), nor is it getting any coins, indicating that it's not mining for the pool.

Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong? Anything stand out that may be missing for my script?  Anyone running SGminer w/AMD cards successfully on Suprnova pool?  Also, what does the "-w 128" specify??
qhead

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:39:33 PM

Sad to say but suprnova pools have turned to shit lately. I've a lot of miners and it happens more often than not that when I switch coin half of the workers can't get work from the pool. I had to switch to another dgb pool because of this crap and now mona has the same problem. Thank god it's been mostly zcash lately.

I don't know what's going on with the pools, overloaded servers or what but not very excited to point my workers to suprnova pools anymore.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: